Introductions

Putting together ones life with the modern world.
Medeia
Frater

Re: Introductions

Post by Medeia »

Astraya wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:37 pm Welcome Medeia and congrats about the name. Loving the Greek mythology :)
It has been bothering me since yesterday that I didn't response anything to you right away. Im not sure about forums etiquette on this but for me it's difficult to submit post including only one or two words even if it seems rude. Bit vain I suppose.
Thank you. Its a great name, almost so its a burden. Almost.
Polyhymnia
Soror

Post by Polyhymnia »

Medeia wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:14 pm Its a great name, almost so its a burden. Almost.
Medeia is one of my all-time favourite characters ever! Not just in Greek myth, but the entire literary universe. Welcome, frater Medeia! I'm a little late to the party, but welcome, nonetheless. I look forward to many discussions with you!
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Medeia
Frater

Post by Medeia »

Soror Polyhymnia, I thank you.
nocturne ignis
Frater

Post by nocturne ignis »

Greatings SoA members my birth name is Luis Calzada am 51 years old chose the name of Nocturne Ignis a a new member of the
SoA and the Lodge of Salome and currently working the Gray Path ( Moon). Astrological sigh Aries my acedant planet is the Moon
Therefore the Gray aspect suits me as initial steps. My spiritual awakening happened studying Allan Kardec's's books. From there the night flame attracted me and as lead me to SoA. I like everything that will lead me further in my spiritual path and development.
Am originally born in San Juan PR, currently live in South Florida. It's a great pleasure to meet all of you all and hoping to be N integral part of this community as a Frater Nocturne Ignis it is important for me to make new bonds with the rest of my Fraters and Sisters
so am here for all of you.

Let the be Night
Nocturne Ignis.
Polyhymnia
Soror

Post by Polyhymnia »

Welcome to the forums, nocturne ignis!
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Astraya
Soror

Post by Astraya »

Welcome, nocturne ignis :)
“There can be no transforming of darkness into light and of apathy into movement without emotion”
― Carl Gustav Jung