Individual Emphases & Uniting the Hands

Convictions, morals, other societies and religions.
Smaragd

Individual Emphases & Uniting the Hands

Post by Smaragd »

Constitution of the Star of Azazel wrote:The principal idea of the society is the attempt to spiritually unite forms of esotericism, which to this day are seen as opposed to each other, both doctrinally as well as in the personal life of an individual.
This sentence from our constitution is often times shortened to point our (collective [implied]) aim in uniting forms of esotericism that may haven been seen even opposite to each others. However I was pondering how individually I have taken it in my arguably moderate tendency to emphasise traditions, paths etc., and to my surprise the original constitution indeed also points this individual level of uniting the hand - an "emphasis" of Red aspect or Chalice aspect.

How do you personally regard individual emphases to traditions, aspects, ways of practicing, roles, and paths, and their relation to the philosophy of uniting the hands? Where does the emphasis and the union meet? For example, is it always a blind dive to the emphasis where one has to find back to the union, or can one keep the other leg on the dry land like the tarot number 17 - Star depicts?

I have noticed my habit of starting new topics without taking the previous one's much further to desired depths. Planning to change this, but with the little energy I have now I couldn't resist starting this topic before continuing the other topics with proper attention. But we do have here a link to the Persona - A Magical Object topic as the personal emphasis on certain paths or traditions can be seen woven to the same process I described there:
Smaragd wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:39 pm I’d suggest a tantric or heuristic approach would cast the powers in to the forms of the persona consciously, carefully and with full intention to release these powers when the work is done.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake