Astrological Events

Events, meetings and announcements.
Smaragd

Astrological Events

Post by Smaragd »

In this topic we can share and discuss astrological events of past, present and future.

To start, we have now an exceptional alignment happening where Jupiter, Venus, Mars and Saturn form a line or a spear, if you will, where the Jupiter's end of the spear is in Pisces, Venus & Mars in Aquarius, and Saturn's end of the spear just touching a horn or tail (depending how you see the constellation) of Capricornus. All this is happening in the Sea area of the sky and all these constellations have Water as their Zodiac element.

I'd be happy to hear interpretations if you'd like to take a dive in to this matter. It is too late at night for myself, but perhaps I will come back to it later on.

Stellarium is quite a handy tool for inspecting the constellations and the planets of the current sky.

(Edit: typo & link)
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
Utthavat

Re: Astrological Events

Post by Utthavat »

It is interesting, that according to Indian Jyotish astrology's way of addressing planetary rulers to different zodiac signs and constellations, this alignment to our view from the Earth, forms a line or a spear, which has its opposite ends or "heads" (planets Jupiter and Saturn) seeming to touch the the constellations that they rule in Jyotish astrology (Pisces by Jupiter and Capricorn by Saturn), while Venus and Mars seem stand in front of Aquarius (that is as well, ruled by Saturn).

I was just reading Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine III, and I found a following mention that I translated back to english from finnish:

"Brahmān's head is decorated by 7 rays and is followed by 7 Rishis in 7 Svargas. China has its 7 Pagodas, Greeks had their 7 Cyclopes, 7 Demiurges and mystery-gods, 7 Kabiris, whose head was Jupiter-Saturn and Jehova among the Jews."

Since there is coming even greater alignment in June 24th with having 7 planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus) in alignment, I'm also interested to hear thoughts and interpretations regarding this progression of alignments and possible symbolic interpretations on the events from occult standpoint.

Interestingly enough, in Jyotish symbolism of geometry, a line symbolizes the "shadow planet" Rahu, which in some Hindu exotery rules the constellation of Aquarius together with Shani (Saturn), as in modern astrology, Aquarius is ruled by Uranus and/or Saturn.

Blavatsky herself seems to doubt that ancient Indians would not have know about Uranus, just because they didn't call it by that name (which name seems to be a later invention), for she mentioned that in ancient Indian secret system Sun (Sūrya) represented the visible logos, as on top of it there was another, divine, celestial man, that created the physical universe according to the model (or blueprint if you will) of the invisible universe.
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

The first ideas that came to me regarding the event was the almost immediate closeness to Easter and ICHTYS (Pisces) as a symbol of Christ. The time we have been living during the alignment is generally regarded as the time when Christ has risen from the underworld and makes appearances to the disciples. The chaotic state of the disciples, as the Master is no more there as he used to be, is well descriptive of the Water element ruling the part of the sky the line has appeared in - the chaotic Sea. The challenge to carry the teaching so deeply that the Master can be met within oneself is at hand, although this is a sort of threshold phase where the bodies of the Master are still seen taking place.

Thus the Sea could be taken as the Feminine Chaos, matter - the horizontal pole of a cross abstracted as space against which the planets can be seen moving, while the line is the vertical line of spirit. The astrological line we are observing could be interpreted drawing out a path for the conscious attempt to let the spirit interact with the chaos in order to proceed towards ascension.

The Spear (suggested musical accompaniment)
Starting from the Jupiter's end, there is the idea of Father over the ICHTYS - the earthly image of the Logos. This is kind of a high point, high ideal of the Son mirroring the Father, phallic & atmic impulse protruding out the gates (vesica piscis) of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Then proceeding to Venus over Aquarius, we come to the positive meaning of the constellation, the source of all, the divine dew flowing down. It is quite interesting to note how both Pisces and Capricornus share the mythology of the dangers of the Sea in forms of flood and the personified Typhon (an entity presenting the trials at the cross-road of chaos and spirit) which Venus in the form of Aphrodites escapes (the Divine source pointing the way through the trials). The two fishes of Pisces are said to be Aphrodite and his son Eros turned in to sharks to escape the danger. As the stream of Aquarius, the emanation, flows down it is Eros (Fohat) which makes the flow possible, as it is the power which makes the leaps (temporal divisions, temporal dualism, temporal polarization, folds of reality etc.) to create the lower spheres and within these illusory and instrumental spheres Eros again works as the red thread to the higher spheres and the Venerian source of all.

Because Aquarius represents here the whole of emanation, it is also proper for Mars to hover over it in this specific alignment, as Mars marks the border of the lower and higher emanation. Descending movement through Mars is the invisible factors of the higher spheres, making their imprints and structure of the kama rupa of a human being and other lower bodies, while ascending movement through Mars portrays the self-sacrificing ideal which allows the occultist to pass over to the spheres above.

Saturn over Capricornus is the last point of the phallic spear of the Spirit. Metaphysically it marks the temporal division made by Eros, i.e. the time bound sphere of material existence. This is the material end of existence, yet we are looking the aspect of spirit in it in the form of the sharp, cutting edge of the Spear, or the electrically charged fascination of Eros hinted in our fascination towards certain forms and other temporal areas (like this astrological occurrence amongst everything else). To come back to the Typhon mythology, Capricornus is said to be Pan who saved himself from the monster Typhon by changing its form to fish-goat and jumping in to a river. Within the trialing chaos, a state where all meaning is in danger to be drowned and trivialized, we have Eros in the terror-striking form of Pan still pointing to the meaning within the a Saturnian sphere. This Satanic entity is still pointing to the most crucial if thing - meaning -, even though it might be in obsessive ways or otherwise harmful to a degree. Obsessions are only desperate forms of recognizing the divine, but the failure to work deeper towards it keeps Eros attached in shallow and problematic forms. It is quite often people are afraid they will loose the beauty of their obsessions if they would work towards following the red thread further. It is true the obsessive form may eventually lose its specific meaning, but something eternal and more pure is gained in exchange. Enough courage and the path of the red thread leads to the top of the spear and beyond.

As astrological events naturally point to the time during which they occur, I would say that in addition to the relevancy of Easter time, the time at hand could be seen particularly beneficent for making the moves towards the order of spirit in the areas in our lives that are still in a state of chaos. The Master's outer presence in its immortal body being still near, offering its immortal nectar for the disciples (note how touching the body of Jesus during his appearances is not allowed at first) points to the occult mystery one may interpret from the symbols in the sky. Ofcourse an occultist has to do the work of the cross - aligning the spirit and the matter -, regardless of the celestial infuences, but the beneficial times can be taken in to consideration.

Utthavat wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:17 pm
Interestingly enough, in Jyotish symbolism of geometry, a line symbolizes the "shadow planet" Rahu, which in some Hindu exotery rules the constellation of Aquarius together with Shani (Saturn), as in modern astrology, Aquarius is ruled by Uranus and/or Saturn.
As the mythology of Rahu tells us, it was the asura Svarbhanu who sat in a line of devatas to drink the Amrita distributed by Mohini, a female avatar of Vishnu. This was not meant for asuras, and the gods of the Sun and the Moon noticed this and informed Mohini who cut off Svarbhanu's head with Sudarshan Chakra. As Svarbhanu had already drank the nectar of immortality, the head became Rahu, "a shadow planet" which eats the Sun and the Moon during eclipses.

The idea behind Aquarius being ruled by Shani and Rahu seems to come to a similar double meaning for the water as I came with the Judeo-Christian mythology above. There's the immortal nectar amrita, the upstream, and the temporal plane's mortal state as being conditioned by laws of chaos, the downstream. Rahu is sort of a Eros figure who makes another division, a fold in to reality, creating the shadow realm of temporal existence, yet being immortal works as a Satanic link to the meaning giving qualities of the upstream, thus being a link in the red thread or the golden chain of Hermes connecting the lowers stream to the upper. "In Hindu astrology, Rahu represents materialism, mischief, fear, dissatisfaction, obsession and confusion" (Wikipedia), and thus it is only by Satanic negation, again a trial presenting spirit, by which Eros and the golden chain connects to Rahu.

Without realizing the trials given by our shadows, Rahu only push us to do harm as all meaning is abandoned for the void. It is a serious pathology within us people still, especially here in the West that the need to acknowledge the shadow is taken in a seriously fanatic way, meaning that the trial and thus the hidden meaning of the shadow is overlooked because the burning need to accept the shadow. It would be extremely important to realize that the shadow is respected more completely if we allow its existence, yet allow ourselves to inspect it and understand it's upsidedown (Satanic) hint towards its trial. By nature shadow is a negative, a reflection of the hidden side of illuminated objects, and thus it needs to be interpreted in order to undertand it.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
Utthavat

Post by Utthavat »

What sort of occult meanings and relations could be found from the discovery that where as the centrum of our solar system is the Sun, the centrum of our Milky way galaxy is the super-massive black hole Sagittarius A*?

To my mind comes the notion from fra Nefastos' article in finnish "Emanaation jokahetkisyydestä" about the suns and black holes embodying and symbolizing the "Laya"-states of creation and destruction.

I was wondering that where does the Ālaya-state then come into question symbolically, if not in the Sun of our solar system?

Allthough my intuition maybe reaching, to my eye there seems to be an interesting connection between the occult notion that everything created is upheld by Absolute, Ain Sof, Parabrahman, "darkness" or perfect negation in comparison to the notion from astronomy that in the example of our galaxy and others too, in the centrum there is a super-massive black hole.
Utthavat

Post by Utthavat »

Utthavat wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:35 pm

Allthough my intuition maybe reaching, to my eye there seems to be an interesting connection between the occult notion that everything created is upheld by Absolute, Ain Sof, Parabrahman, "darkness" or perfect negation in comparison to the notion from astronomy that in the example of our galaxy and others too, in the centrum there is a super-massive black hole.

Ps. I meant evereything "emanated" or everything "existing", not "created". I'm feeling that the term "created" might be a misguiding and incorrect word to describe something radiated or emanated into existence.
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

Utthavat wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:35 pm Allthough my intuition maybe reaching, to my eye there seems to be an interesting connection between the occult notion that everything created is upheld by Absolute, Ain Sof, Parabrahman, "darkness" or perfect negation in comparison to the notion from astronomy that in the example of our galaxy and others too, in the centrum there is a super-massive black hole.
A grounding perspective to such views.
Utthavat wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:35 pm What sort of occult meanings and relations could be found from the discovery that where as the centrum of our solar system is the Sun, the centrum of our Milky way galaxy is the super-massive black hole Sagittarius A*?
There are the myths where the founder of (the whole occult school of) our solar system came from somewhere else, another solar system. I'm not sure if this should be interpreted as a comet myth, a return myth from the rest of pralaya of our solar system, where the Moon light of the previous rounds gives birth to the new manvantara, or all of these together. Anyway, it all comes back to a garhering of occult Masters sent to work through different points in the Mother's matrix.

While on Earth, we have occult aspirants gathering around teachers, ideals, formal societies, lodges etc. or like in the Rosicrucian myth where the fraternity members are sent to different nations, likewise we could see old Masters gathered to teach and embody solar systems. Further on we could see the same happening in galaxies etc. The Hermetic Chain goes on and on, althought similarly as we human beings know how for us the most meaningful hidden Sun - the Saturnian laya point - is found within the etheric vortex of our own and the Sun being an outer symbol for it as well as a temple for the fratres joining the work, the laya point of our galaxy might be of similar secondary importance to Melchisedek, by which name our "founder" has been occasionally called. Ofcourse the priority could be easily seen the other way around, but I'm speaking from the perspective of "individual" Will and how focusing to its foremost importance the laya point is found and thus inevitably aligns with all other beings, meaning our Will can serve the Will of the Sun, or perhaps in the case of Melchisedek (and us by proxy of the Hierarchy), the Will of the center of our galaxy.

I would hope the discovery of the black hole would reflect our capacity to find the bridges amongst ourselves, the occult challenges getting more clear as our communication capabilities enhance, and inner symbols groundnto outer discoveries (a longshot for sure with the current materialism still raging). International workers amongst occult matters can now share their knowledge amongst people on the other side of the globe which will hopefully reinforce local activity, and first and foremost, individual strive towards good deeds in every facet of life, and thus occult attainment.

Aside the hopeful idealistic view we could observe the dicovery of the black hole as the adversary reflecting the omnious black power of the meaningless contemporary world and culture with its seemingly sophisticated technological and informational (formal learning as a snare preventing from inner and actualized realizations) advancements putting us to our knees, sucking all life force from us as we crumble down from one untended duty to another and perish in to the future hellscapes.