Liber Azerate

Discussion on literature other than by the Star of Azazel.
MorityBens

Liber Azerate

Post by MorityBens »

Does anyone here know something about their formuala ? I found there are two version about the one same spirit , e.g. Lucifer has two formula , the porpular one is Renich.... , and the 218 version is that Lylusay .....
It is strange, I thought there must be two different spirits invoked by using the two different formula.
So I am starting to wonder depending on what did MLO develop their own system up ? I googled the whole internet but it seems that the original source of the words of power used in their formula has been lost , that no one know their excat meanings , let alone their primal usage.
Polyhymnia

Re: Liber Azerate

Post by Polyhymnia »

I am not personally familiar with the workings of the MLO, but I do believe we've had a couple of threads where they've popped up.

It looks like someone in one of the threads posted some links, and perhaps someone else in the forum has some insight.
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Kenazis

Re: Liber Azerate

Post by Kenazis »

MorityBens wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:01 pm Does anyone here know something about their formuala ? I found there are two version about the one same spirit , e.g. Lucifer has two formula , the porpular one is Renich.... , and the 218 version is that Lylusay .....
It is strange, I thought there must be two different spirits invoked by using the two different formula.
So I am starting to wonder depending on what did MLO develop their own system up ? I googled the whole internet but it seems that the original source of the words of power used in their formula has been lost , that no one know their excat meanings , let alone their primal usage.
I think the only one who can answer your question is Frater Nemidial and I have no knowledge where you can find him.
"We live for the woods and the moon and the night"