Lodge Sephiroth is now open.

The Practice of The Star of Azazel
Gangleri

Re: Lodge Sephiroth is now open.

Post by Gangleri »

A lodge validated by Graal that frater Beshiira mentioned was what I meant also by an official lodge, and I was basing my knowledge of the lodges and their founding upon the information in the SoA website.

I was simply under the impression that you, Seferoth, had gotten somehow carried away by a wave of enthusiasm you've been describing in the forum lately. I'm glad to know I was wrong.
Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

To avoid further misunderstandings the "Lodge Sephiroth" site will get a full overhaul. Therefore it will down for unseen time.
Polyhymnia

Post by Polyhymnia »

I am glad to see your interest in the philosophy of the SoA take root in the form of this new forum. Let us know when it is up and running, and I’ll definitely come and frequent it, as time allows, when it is up since I have a very special place on my heart for Kabbalah and tarot.
Good to see your enthusiasm manifest in this tangible way, and may it be fruitful for you.
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Polyhymnia wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:24 pm I am glad to see your interest in the philosophy of the SoA take root in the form of this new forum. Let us know when it is up and running, and I’ll definitely come and frequent it when it is up since I have a very special place on my heart for Kabbalah and tarot.
Good to see your enthusiasm manifest in this tangible way, and may it be fruitful for you.
Thank you, that means a lot to me. Forum was just re-launched, i made the necessary changes so there would be no more confusion and misunderstandings. Although this topic might still do that, if only one could edit old posts. There might still be something that needs adjusting, but the forum should work just fine. I wanted to get it back online as fast as i could. Now the forum/group works under the name of Sphere of Sephiroth, and instead of trying to be a "lodge" of Star of Azazel it is now simply a forum/esoteric group dedicated to Kabbalah, Tarot, Luciferianism and to the writings of fra Nefastos. I hope i see you there in the future, things will be slow for quite some time(or always), but i really want to make this work.
Polyhymnia

Post by Polyhymnia »

Slow is okay! Patience and consistency are key during the Work. Your forum looks great and very inviting.
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Polyhymnia wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:45 pm Slow is okay! Patience and consistency are key during the Work. Your forum looks great and very inviting.
Thank you! I do agree with you there, i hope the new forum can now start to be more consistent. Oh, and a notice to all who has visited the site previously. The topics and replies are now visible as a "guest", due to a oversight "guests" were only allowed in the "Info" section. Now most of the forum is visible and open for all visitors.