Esoteric Jokebook

Discussion on literature other than by the Star of Azazel.
Gangleri

Esoteric Jokebook

Post by Gangleri »

In the beginning of SoA we had a humorous idea of an esoteric jokebook, and I thought now why not make it a reality?

So, this thread is for the making of esoteric jokes, that like zen koans can be all the More enlightening and knowledge containing than long texts of esoteric Mysteries. With the countenance of trickstery and a sound laugh we can banish many Devil's and keep ourselves spiritually and psychologically sane.

So I challenge everyone to tell his esoteric jokes he/She knows and develop them also from the knowledge one possesses.

I'll start with a lame one: what did Buddha say to the man who had shit his pants? - It's too Late to cry.

I am especially looking for laconic statements that have some profound wisdom in a few words.
Gangleri

Re: Esoteric Jokebook

Post by Gangleri »

What's in common with Julius Caesar and Jesus Christ?

- They were both Kingly figures betrayed by their closest one because of glamour.
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

How did the Emperor Come to turn his coat around in a fortnight?

- He never had clothes anyway, although it is not because he followed Christ but the other guy.
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

What did Jacques de Molay say to the King and Pope when he finally met them?

- You'll all die within a year.
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

I apologize if this already betrayed good forum ethics, but I only thought that one could here tell even a 11 jokes in line and would not be breaching against the normal course of Civilized debate.

So I'll write a few ones: Why do the brothers of Light always win in the end? - It's because of circumstances.

Why did Odin the Father of Gods ask advice from a woman? - He was desperately in need of a bow and a spear.
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

Gangleri wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:11 amWhy do the brothers of Light always win in the end? - It's because of circumstances.
What do circumstances have anything to do with it?

- Ponder on the Word.

And why do you always say that the brothers of darkness win after all?

- Since the world, hurrying of the material, endlessly, pointlessly, is always heading toward its Doom and Peril. A World without end and the Life Eternal.
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

What is the final secret of the upward path?

- To work for the common good.

And how is that?

- When the Sage enlightens, he/She become a commoner. It's all very humorous in the very sense of the word.
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

Jesus Christ walks into a bar, what does he order?

- One thing needful for all.
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

Why did Odin sacrifice his eye?

- In the country of the blind the One-eyed man is a King.
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

Perhaps old and lame, but here it clearly belongs.

How do the buddhist monks send their e-mails?

- Without attachments.