For sale: Argarizim & Catechism of Lucifer

Announcements about selling, purchasing, trading and donating occult literature and material.
Nefastos

For sale: Argarizim & Catechism of Lucifer

Post by Nefastos »

Surprisingly many people are more willing to pay ridiculous sums for my books used than to just message me & ask if there are any copies left. There are:

Argarizim: The Fall of Lucifer 35 €
Argarizim: The Fall of Lucifer, Iconic Edition 125 €
Catechism of Lucifer, deluxe edition 285 €

Let me know if you want an inscription added.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
jdaniellucifex

Re: For sale: Argarizim & Catechism of Lucifer

Post by jdaniellucifex »

:D :D :D :D I am so happy to know this. Those prices are outrageous. Let me know if you have them in English. I have read The Catechism of Lucifer on pdf. Great book. Loved it. Right now I am reading Fosforos on pdf. Love it to. A very thought provoking book. I would love to have these and the one on the Fall of Lucifer in books. Thank you!! :D
jdaniellucifex

Re: For sale: Argarizim & Catechism of Lucifer

Post by jdaniellucifex »

I wanted to thank you here Frater Nefastos for helping me purchase Argarizim. When I opened the package I was really surprised by the quality of the book. When I opened the cover the inscription was beautifully hand written. I am looking forward to spending time with this book and encourage anyone who is interested to definitely order. I can't wait to see The Catechism of Lucifer!! I am most grateful for your assistance and I am looking forward to future purchases!! :D :D