Influence of the Seasons on the Work

Putting together ones life with the modern world.
Gangleri

Re: Influence of the Seasons on the Work

Post by Gangleri »

Nefastos wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:06 pm
Gangleri wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:52 pmHyperborea, where Art thou!?

Actually, I think this is it! The idea of the Hyperborea was that there is a warm land beyond the frigid wastes of the North.
My esoteric vision of the Hyperborea is the etheric North pole where there is always the right atmosphere - not too cold, not too hot - where the secret jewels of spiritual wisdom and the whole of planetary history are kept intact and recorded in scrolls that have no physical form. What they do there is make commentaries of planetary history. "Look, we sent Jesus and what did they do to him for their own peril!?" "Lets creates ideologies and philosophers of every sort and see what they'll Come up with." This is how these high initiates plan history. In every hundred years an initiate jumps from the high cliffs into the depths which is Human history. I think Blavatsky also wrote something along these lines (forgive me if I recall incorrectly); and our dear Nietzsche also had his idea of Hyperborea:

"Let us face ourselves. We are Hyperboreans; we know very well how far off we live. 'Neither by land nor by sea will you find the way to the Hyperboreans'—Pindar already knew this about us. Beyond the north, ice, and death—our life, our happiness. We have discovered happiness, we know the way, we have found the exit out of the labyrinth of thousands of years. Who else has found it? Modern man perhaps? 'I have got lost; I am everything that has got lost,' sighs modern man. This modernity was our sickness: lazy peace, cowardly compromise, the whole virtuous uncleanliness of the modern Yes and No. … Rather live in the ice than among modern virtues and other south winds! We were intrepid enough, we spared neither ourselves nor others; but for a long time we did not know where to turn with our intrepidity. We became gloomy, we were called fatalists. Our fatum—abundance, tension, the damming of strength. We thirsted for lightning and deeds and were most remote from the happiness of the weakling, 'resignation.' In our atmosphere was a thunderstorm; the nature we are became dark—for we saw no way. Formula for our happiness: a Yes, a No, a straight line, a goal."
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

Apologies for the double post, but I'd like to share some of the Hyperborean commentaries.

"Just what exactly is Gandhi doing there?" - He's making a peaceful protest just like we advised him to do. "Ok. Knowing the Human mind, I think he'll be with us again very soon."

"And where is Sanatkumar when we need him most?" - He's just Rolling the Dharma wheels like usual. "I gather, I know he likes to keep to himself. At least I saw him thousand years ago at the conference in the Gobi desert, where he made some controversial statements of how the planet will be governed in the future."

"And where is Master Jesus? Don't say He's going to plan to take over the Church of Peter!?" - I know, by looking at the state of the church it's a silly idea, but right here in the elder scrolls it reads it's his self-chosen duty. "We all know how that will end."

I'll just end this by saying that humor is a serious thing.
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

"Is It True that Wäinämöinen inspired Machiavelli?" - It's True. As Wäinämöinen knows all Finnish dialects he thought it was a funny joke, since "makiaa velliä" The Prince really boiled. Wäinämöinen woke him up in the Middle of the night hours and told him to get up and get his act together; since the European Empire was already in ruins after the destruction of the Templar Order - The Pope and King paid it dearly in a year - it was about time to give people new enthusiasism and ideas. "So this was how the modern world was given birth? What a division and separation!" - I know. They'll be forming a Synthesis soon. "I really hope so, otherwise we'll have to send that Destroyer guy." - I know. It's up to them after all, all we can really do is pray for them.

"And where is Mistress Liberty? - She's in occultation and making her way into people's minds in all goodness and grace. By looking at the past few thousand years they really haven't given her a chance either in high and low echelons." She really is a cruel Goddess and almost unbearable even to the most evolved, not with Standing the common Folk." It is meant to be. "

This must be understood as influence of the season upon the Work.