Substitutes for blood sacrifice

Rituals, spells, prayer, meditation and magical acts.
Nefastos

Re: Substitutes for blood sacrifice

Post by Nefastos »

Krepusculum wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:26 pmThis transports me to the scene of the crucifixion of Jesus when out of his wound gushed blood and water. In a series of publications by Judith von Halle, she arguments that due to Christs divinity his blood was greatly etheric, thus more purified and less base. The blood was caught by Joseph of Arimathea in a chalice and consequently taken and poured at specific geographic locations to enable a subtle yet permanent and developing metamorphosis of the earth. When taking into consideration what you explained about the goetic interactions with the etheric then the Grail legend also takes on a more holistic perspective.
obnoxion wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:27 pmThis brings to mind a related question I've been meaning to ask about: Does anyone know of traditions about the potential of other bodily secretions of Jesus Christ.

This was actually one of the prime questions about my first Graal lodge lecture. Let it be noted that what I'm saying will not make sense unless one is a Rosicrucian or Mahayana devotee. Jesus' death on the cross brought, as a side effect, that "red and black blood", but the actual "blood" which brings the life is the white blood. When the greatest adept leaves not only sthûla but also the linga sharîra, he may choose to shatter it, and if the Love was total and absolute, it shatters into every being. These are actual, physical aether "atoms" (foci or bindu points of aetheric power), so to say. They are the Seeds in being, factual seeds of a master adept, and if nurtured, can bring about marvelous, miraculous growth of the aspirant's linga sharîra, which starts to develop when it takes that form as its true physical archetype. To understand this was mind blowing to me, as I understood it in a mystic experience; my life has not been the same since. This "white blood" is thus, actually, semen of Christ, quite literally.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

Nefastos wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:11 pm To understand this was mind blowing to me, as I understood it in a mystic experience; my life has not been the same since. This "white blood" is thus, actually, semen of Christ, quite literally.
When I was pondering on the latin black mass formula relating to last Saturday nights's special occasion, I was first thinking of sharing a different quote, but I felt it would be too easily misunderstood. But after your post, I think I can share it:

Adoremus Te, Domine Satanus, et benedicimus tibi; quia per spermem tuam redemisti mundi.

I contempated this sentence in relation to the idea of Satan as the Blood of Metatron, elaborated in my UF#2 -article, "Leviticus and Beyond - Philosophizing by Sacrificing".
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
Krepusculum

Post by Krepusculum »

Nefastos wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:11 pm This "white blood" is thus, actually, semen of Christ, quite literally.
When looking at the pictures or portraits of certain adepts there seems to be a pale gleam to their skin which interestingly remind of the same color hue and vitality of semen. An acquaintance of mine once told me to have encountered a woman with an unforced sympathetic character that had such qualities as if higher life shined through her semblance. Clearly this must have a relation to the spiritualization of the phantom/etheric body.
obnoxion wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:25 pm
When I was pondering on the latin black mass formula relating to last Saturday nights's special occasion, I was first thinking of sharing a different quote, but I felt it would be too easily misunderstood. But after your post, I think I can share it:

Adoremus Te, Domine Satanus, et benedicimus tibi; quia per spermem tuam redemisti mundi.

I contempated this sentence in relation to the idea of Satan as the Blood of Metatron, elaborated in my UF#2 -article, "Leviticus and Beyond - Philosophizing by Sacrificing".
Encountering your original post I was quite moved by it. Latin can have such powerful evocative effects on me that I sometimes fail in words. The phrase you present here almost seems pious synchronicity.
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

Krepusculum wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:43 pm The phrase you present here almost seems pious synchronicity.
I thought so too. Without this context presenting itself, I think it would have almost certainly evoked wrong responses. But here we have an example how theurgic symbols are vitalized by shared context. And also, I believe, how they are not so much consciously spun webs; they are in the shared air, and move like independent, living winds.
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

obnoxion wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:58 pm Wine is substituted for - or transusbstantiated to - the blood of Christ in the Eucharist. In Hindu Tantric rituals radish can be substituted for blood offering due to its rajasic qualities. And red flowers are so strongly associated with blood offering, that some Jain rituals prohibit red flowers as too bloody, and replace the with yellow ones.

What substitutes you think would suffice instead of actual blood in ritual context, and why?
I just had this image, relating to the Spring time roaring Solar influences, that it would be magnificent thing to pour running honey on a sacrificial stone. It seems to me the yellow colour of the flowers is also an attempt to see the "fire" behind the redness of blood, as the latter may automaticly associate to violent accidents, while the point is to make connection to the power itself, or its source, rather than the primal reaction to disasters and accidents of wounds and misplaced blood.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

Smaragd wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:20 pm just had this image, relating to the Spring time roaring Solar influences, that it would be magnificent thing to pour running honey on a sacrificial stone.
If you mean the traditional Finnish sacrificial stones, or "cup stones", the traditional libation is, I believe, strong alcohol (as in vodka). This is very close to blood when the rajasic nature of blood is concerned. To replacce it with honey is as ingenious and gentle as replacing the red flowers with yellow ones.
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

Nefastos wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:11 pm This "white blood" is thus, actually, semen of Christ, quite literally.
"It was believed that an advanced Tantric practioner would bleed semen, not blood, if cut."

- John Stevens: "Lust for Enlightenment - Buddhism and Sex" (Shambhala, 1990; p. 67). The quotation leaves open the question, what would an advanced female Tantric practioner bleed, if cut. Because I doubt it'd be semen.
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Yet it might? Let's consider:

If we take the White astral (aether) being this "semen", it is present in a human being regardless of outer sex.

What pregnates this semen (or the substance it pregnates, becoming saturated by this vital pregnancy, from which the term "guru" might well ensue) is the inner coitus of the Hieros Gamos.

In such a coitus, one finds his or her spouse from the inner shaktic being – anima or animus correspondingly – and the elevated personality plus realized auric complement together make up the whole syzygy, making the "blood" effectually spiritual semen in both cases. (Once more the mystery of Red turning into White in consummatio.)

This is also seen in Latin, where virtus (virtue) or energo-spiritual "virility" is one's "manliness" (Lat. vir = man) regardless of one's outer sex. This comes from the Sanskrit root of vîra, a heroic person, which is also a name used for tantricists in Sanskrit texts.

In Hindu philosophy it is said that there are two self-birthed beings: a bird and an adept. Both of these are born as if "parentless" from their own hermetic egg. Thus, ab ovo ad avis, tantric (physical) adept's being is suffused by the inner light of kundalinî, making up the life-giving "semen" of the White astral.

This said, of course a female adept retains some of her seeming attributes, even while she has become as a practical hermaphrodite in the physical energy initiations (and the same goes with a male adept). So there might be also terms on their own of the male- or female-hued semen in vital aether. I wouldn't be surprised, because of the vastness of the depth of the esoteric schools in India. Yet the basic essence remains the same.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

Nefastos wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:19 pm If we take the White astral (aether) being this "semen", it is present in a human being regardless of outer sex.

What pregnates this semen (or the substance it pregnates, becoming saturated by this vital pregnancy, from which the term "guru" might well ensue) is the inner coitus of the Hieros Gamos.
You offered here nothing less than a skeleton key to important tantric visual languege. I love how this topic has turned out!

In light of what you wrote, I dare ask you a related question. I am reading "The Vajra Rosary Tantra" by Vajradhara. Chapter 61. deals with the ritual drinking of the five elixirs. These are spoken of as bodily substances, and they are related to five buddha-clans:

"Blood is the Great Jewel Lord; semen, Amitabha;
Likewise, Amoghasiddhi is flesh;
And likewise, Akshobhya is piss
Shit is explained as Vairocana -
These are the five supreme elixirs!"

Do you have a theory on these elixirs, one that you would be inclined to share?
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

obnoxion wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:50 pmDo you have a theory on these elixirs, one that you would be inclined to share?

Not an easy question for me, who understand barely the basics of Buddhist tantra. But I'll try to take, respectfully, a sideways approach to the question.

My first hypothesis would be to take these five as the same five as we used in our "Four Peaks of Mount Meru" tantric geography, and interpret their energetical correspondences in the five quintessential elements. Thus we would have:

As a starting point, the above mentioned White astral as semen. (Venus & Lucifer in our system.)
Next, Red astral as blood. (Mars & Azazel in SoA.)
Lastly of the three, Black astral in flesh. (Saturn & Satan in SoA.)
Two excretions would form a pair in the fourth peak of the Moon-Sun. (Great Mother & Sorath.)

Considering the elemental correspondences from the Hieroglyphic Key, we might try to connect each one to its material form & quintessense. These five would in that we become the five elements: i.e. four types of aether (four higher octaves for physical substance) plus the dense material (in Saturn-Moon physical polarity, see Fosforos Appendix I & its footnote 260). Sun-Moon polarity brings to mind the idâ-pingalâ system of elevation & descension of the vital winds used in human Athanor, whereas the three other energetical elixirs would be results of this alchemical "puffing". All of these magnetisms are superfluous until they are in perfect balance in relation to each other, but just this intensity of seeming impurity makes them sacred. If Mary Douglas' dirt was "substance in a wrong place", we can deduce that there is a place where that particular substance is lacking, making it holy. The same goes with both body fluids & fallen angels.

Do you have Detlef Ingo Lauf's incredible Secret Doctrines of the Tibetan Books of the Dead? To me it is a true treasury. I attach Lauf's tabulation about the Buddhist divinities you mentioned, and how they correspond to the six worlds discussed in Argarizim: Phlegethon. From this basis we can see also the psychological types of the quintessential elixir ingredients.

Blood ~ Animals → Linga sharîra
Semen ~ Pretas → Kâma
Flesh ~ Hell denizens → Prâna
Urea ~ Human beings → Lower manas
Feces ~ Asuras → Higher manas

Using this twofold model the elixirs could be taken both as offerings (for each types of the souls in the six worlds) and as human microcosm's inner contitution compounds.
Attachments
Six_Worlds.jpg
Six_Worlds.jpg (99.43 KiB) Viewed 2284 times