Nefastos new book? Writings about Magic

Questions directed to the Star of Azazel.
Frater Setesh

Nefastos new book? Writings about Magic

Post by Frater Setesh »

Hello,

I just saw recently on the Viides Askel website that there's a new book from Frater Nefastos planned for 2018 called Writings about Magic I believe.

i know it's most likely gonna be printed in Finnish first but might it get released maybe next year in 2019 perhaps in English?

Anyhow keep doing great work Frater Nefastos & to all the other Fraters & Sorors in the Brotherhood as well cheers!
Nefastos

Re: Nefastos new book? Writings about Magic

Post by Nefastos »

Frater Setesh wrote:I just saw recently on the Viides Askel website that there's a new book from Frater Nefastos planned for 2018 called Writings about Magic I believe.

It should be out already, I have my own copy right here. The book is named "Kirjoituksia magiasta" ("Writings on Magic"), and it is the second edition of the book published five years ago. It consists of several articles published during 2006–2010 separately in several other places, e.g. in the first five Star of Azazel annual magazines.

Frater Setesh wrote:i know it's most likely gonna be printed in Finnish first but might it get released maybe next year in 2019 perhaps in English?

While "Kirjoituksia magiasta" is a Finnish book, we do have an alpha version of English translation ready. It just needs to go through a lengthy process of double- & triple-editing before going to press. 2019 is completely possible.

Frater Setesh wrote:Anyhow keep doing great work Frater Nefastos & to all the other Fraters & Sorors in the Brotherhood as well cheers!

Thank you for your interest & kind words, Frater Setesh. We will work to get this book into your eager hands as soon as it is possible without making compromises about the quality.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Frater Setesh

Post by Frater Setesh »

Nefastos wrote:
Frater Setesh wrote:I just saw recently on the Viides Askel website that there's a new book from Frater Nefastos planned for 2018 called Writings about Magic I believe.

It should be out already, I have my own copy right here. The book is named "Kirjoituksia magiasta" ("Writings on Magic"), and it is the second edition of the book published five years ago. It consists of several articles published during 2006–2010 separately in several other places, e.g. in the first five Star of Azazel annual magazines.

Frater Setesh wrote:i know it's most likely gonna be printed in Finnish first but might it get released maybe next year in 2019 perhaps in English?

While "Kirjoituksia magiasta" is a Finnish book, we do have an alpha version of English translation ready. It just needs to go through a lengthy process of double- & triple-editing before going to press. 2019 is completely possible.

Frater Setesh wrote:Anyhow keep doing great work Frater Nefastos & to all the other Fraters & Sorors in the Brotherhood as well cheers!

Thank you for your interest & kind words, Frater Setesh. We will work to get this book into your eager hands as soon as it is possible without making compromises about the quality.
Oh okay it's out now that's great! I can't wait to read it! One more question I know it's too early to say but once it's translated, printed etc. Who's gonna be the publisher might it be Ixaxaar again? I really love the work you guys have done together so far it has been great.
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Frater Setesh wrote:Who's gonna be the publisher

That remains to be seen.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Frater Setesh

Post by Frater Setesh »

Nefastos wrote:
Frater Setesh wrote:Who's gonna be the publisher

That remains to be seen.
Ok gotcha I understand