Star of Azazel blog

Discussion on books, journals and articles by the Star of Azazel.
Otava

Re: Lucifer Lodge's blog

Post by Otava »

Soror Heiðr about freedom & death, here!
RaktaZoci

Post by RaktaZoci »

Otava wrote:Soror Heiðr about freedom & death, here!
What a thought provoking text! And this I mean, obviously, in a favorable manner. As it happens, I have been reading about freedom in its phisophcal sense. I must re-start that conversations here on the forums as soon as I get a break from my studies. Most interesting indeed! :)

" "Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains. One man thinks himself the master of others, but remains more of a slave than they are." -Rousseau
die Eule der Minerva beginnt erst mit der einbrechenden Dämmerung ihren Flug.
-Hegel
Heith

Post by Heith »

RaktaZoci wrote:
Otava wrote:Soror Heiðr about freedom & death, here!
What a thought provoking text! And this I mean, obviously, in a favorable manner. As it happens, I have been reading about freedom in its phisophcal sense. I must re-start that conversations here on the forums as soon as I get a break from my studies. Most interesting indeed! :)

" "Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains. One man thinks himself the master of others, but remains more of a slave than they are." -Rousseau
Thanks. This blog text was something I started a few weeks ago when I had a spare moment at work. Then kind of forgot about it.

I hope that other members would be encouraged to write posts in our English blog as well! ;)
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Also in the blog: Our New Chairman!
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Otava

Star of Azazel blog

Post by Otava »

Open for all writers.
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

Nefastos wrote:Also in the blog: Our New Chairman!
I assume these news may cause some sad feelings, for this is truly an end of an era. But those of us who've seen Johannes labouring under the endless flow of administrative tasks that were keeping him away from more suitable things, like writing, couldn't be more happy.

We have had some time to prepare for this change. This time has proved that our dearest sister Heith is no less than a heaven sent for the demanding job of SoA's chairman. I am sure that she will have our sincere support in her work, because taking on of such a responsibility is always a personal sacrifice.

This is a day of joy for the SoA. It really is a cause for a celebration.
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
Abhavani

Post by Abhavani »

Thank you dear Nefastos for your tremendous amounts of effort you've put into SoA coming to life. Not anyone could willingly go into such pushing against the upright walls of the impossible, but with your faith, wisdom, and patience you've coped with defying one's sanity, mental & physical health in such a way it still bears a fruit eventually. You truly are an inspiration to us all!

And welcome sister Heith, who's stern but loving character we all know to be beyond perfect to hold the judge's hammer. ;)
RaktaZoci

Post by RaktaZoci »

I would also like to wholeheartedly welcome our new chairman. I'd like to also most humbly thank fra Nefastos for the excruciating, yet enlightening, work he has done for the brotherhood. As I've mentioned to him personally several times, I am filled with happiness and I feel extemely privileged to have been able to live in this particular time period, in which it has become a possibility for me to interact with such personalities as fra Nefastos, and also the other personnel who share the field of activity in the Star of Azazel.

Salute to all of you who have made this happen!
die Eule der Minerva beginnt erst mit der einbrechenden Dämmerung ihren Flug.
-Hegel
Heith

Re: Star of Azazel blog

Post by Heith »

Thank you, this was a good read. It's important to have different kinds of texts in the blog.