Visions and Dreams

Astral and paranormal experiences, dreams and visions.
Soror O

Re: Visions and Dreams

Post by Soror O »

I tend to dream of the brotherhood more than I tend to interact with you in daylight consciousness.

Last night I dreamt of a grotesque baby, which had super human abilities and was somehow inherently "bad" (the bad seed). He could move beyond human abilities and he tried to climb then hitting his head. The hitting of the head made a gong sound, like remarking a start of something. The baby fainted and I run to help him - thinking that I'd would give him first aid. Suddenly there was this tall and charismatic (:D) brotherhood member allready resuscitating him - but doing it wrong in purpose. I asked him "is the baby breathing?". I nearly started to advice him, but then realised that he knew what he was doing - and I somehow honored him. The baby survived. Then I discussed with Nefastos and this brotherhood member (who had a very strong presence). We were in a house, which had a very high sealing.
If you want to reborn, let yourself die.
Nahumatarah

Re: Visions and Dreams

Post by Nahumatarah »

Soror O wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:30 amI dreamt of a grotesque baby, which had super human abilities and was somehow inherently "bad" (the bad seed). He could move beyond human abilities and he tried to climb then hitting his head.
It seems not long ago my daughter had a similar dream. She woke me up one morning, feverish from the flu, pointing towards the ceiling and crying "the baby is climbing up the ceiling". I'm not sure if I was more terrified than her. It didn't help at all that during the same night I had dreamed of a white ghostly figure that appeared alongside my bed. It was not very frightening though, but rather it seemed benevolent or neutral and only curious.

I have many recurring dreams. Last night I had one of these. They always follow the same basic pattern yet there is some continuity too. Basically I find myself in a big old luxury apartment on the top of a tall building above clouds where I'm in the process of settling in. For some reason I'm renting it, although I don't remember signing any papers for renting an astral penthouse. I never seem to remember how I got there. The layout of this apartment is a sort of a "moving labyrinth". The rooms themselves stay the same yet they seem to change places. Every time I dream of this place I find new doors and hallways that lead to rooms I have not previously discovered.

I'm seemingly alone in the apartment yet I can feel the presence of (maybe several?) "entities" of unknown nature. I seem to have this intuition of the owner of this apartment even though I have not met her. Only thing I know somehow is that she is a woman (or some sort of "feminine presence/spirit". Somehow, again intuitively I don't think this particular entity is malevolent yet she doesn't feel benevolent either but somehow neutral. There is a sense of dread (or emotional tension) every time I have this dream, although nothing particularly scary ever happens. There is one particular room (master bedroom) that I "feel" intuitively that I should not use or at least not spend a night in. So last night I found myself dragging an almost unbearably heavy futon mattress across the hallways to make a bed in some other section of the apartment.

I'm not exactly a prisoner there and I think I could leave the place if I wanted to but I have this strong feeling that I shouldn't since there's nowhere to go. Last morning when I woke up from this dream I felt somehow very grateful to have woken up even though I couldn't tell why. I never write these (recurring) dreams down but I still seem to be able to remember them very clearly.

Nightmares I don't seem to have very often, but I remember having plenty when I was younger along with sleep paralysis. I can't really remember most of my dreams except when I'm atleast somewhat lucid and they have some recurrence (like the one from last night). I also don't write most of them down these days although it's tempting since for the time being I really need to rest at night, and I don't want to encourage too much lucid dreaming which seems to happen whether i want to or not.
"The time has come to turn your heart into a temple of fire."

- Jalāl ad-Dīn Mohammad Rūmī