Unseen Fire - writings by members of SoA

Discussion on books, journals and articles by the Star of Azazel.
Heith

Re: Unseen Fire - writings by members of SoA

Post by Heith »

Sebomai wrote:Oops, sorry, Sor. Heith. I was just referring to the beautiful pictures! I haven't received my copy yet, though I am most eager! I want the new rosary instructions!
Paws crossed then that it reaches you soon!

I will be on a vacation 12.- 24.7. so orders will be processed after I return, in the order they arrive in.

Thanks to everyone who has placed orders so far! The publication is moving at a steady pace and to see such interest towards our first English publication is heart warming. We are looking for distributors across the globe so please get in touch about our wholesale prices if you'd think Unseen Fire suitable for your shop.

EDIT: Old email address removed to avoid confusion. -Smaragd
Sebomai

Post by Sebomai »

Crossed paws worked! My honey calls them paws too. :) I got it today, and it is beautiful!!! Thanks for your lovely paws! And fuzzy! :D

Rosary time!!!!
Jiva

Post by Jiva »

Well, aside from my article - which I naturally can't comment on (apart from saying Heith's artwork is awesome and caused some really interesting thoughts) - I think everyone's articles are very interesting, above average in terms of what occult/esoteric magazines often publish and, while the style is perhaps more academic than usual, everyone's writing style is different enough to reach different people.
'Oh Krishna, restless and overpowering, this mind is overwhelmingly strong; I think we might as easily gain control over the wind as over this.'
Sebomai

Post by Sebomai »

^^^^^Love to hear that. I agree from what I've seen, excepting commentary on my own works.
Sebomai

Post by Sebomai »

Just read frater Kenazis's article and, Dear Lord, I'm astonished and overjoyed to have been blessed with those words. Truly, in that article is an understanding of the true nature of suffering and the way to, not cease pain, but to raise suffering above personal pain into a much more cosmic compassion. Thank you, brother. Thank you.
Kenazis

Post by Kenazis »

Sebomai wrote:Just read frater Kenazis's article and, Dear Lord, I'm astonished and overjoyed to have been blessed with those words. Truly, in that article is an understanding of the true nature of suffering and the way to, not cease pain, but to raise suffering above personal pain into a much more cosmic compassion. Thank you, brother. Thank you.
It's always good to hear that my words or deeds have been a positive force for someone, rather than negative. Thanks for the supportive and beautiful words brother.
"We live for the woods and the moon and the night"
Tulihenki

Post by Tulihenki »

To me it was obvious that at first I read Sebomai's words of devotion, because I think that at least for me devotion is background for everything, so it was a natural choice. I knew that Sebomai's words are wise and I absolutely love every one of them - those words are truly from a warm and kind heart. Words from an older brother indeed. Thanks!!

I have found that after devotion suffering will eventually come, because it seem's that this world sometimes hates so much idealism, which must be echoing in the heart of a mystic, so devotion and suffering must cross their lines. I will tell more my thoughts later, when I can quote some words in the article, but yes! - suffering and biblical feelings put into this day and what we need now, not in the past. Sometimes feels like suffering is less burdening when you read something like this. Thank you, Kenazis!

Currently reading Obnoxion's article. Later about that and the rest. Also more already commented ones.

Heith and others involved also thanks! GREAT WORK.
Sebomai

Post by Sebomai »

Tulihenki wrote:To me it was obvious that at first I read Sebomai's words of devotion, because I think that at least for me devotion is background for everything, so it was a natural choice. I knew that Sebomai's words are wise and I absolutely love every one of them - those words are truly from a warm and kind heart. Words from an older brother indeed. Thanks!
Your kind words actually made me tear up a little. That response is more than I could have hoped for from my little writings. I am honored and humbled and I am glad that they had that effect on you. Bless you!
Ragana Ligo

Post by Ragana Ligo »

I just wanted to mention it is hard to purchase this book using English. The site keeps popping back to Finnish and I had to use translator to understand am I doing everything right. Then I got an e-mail in Finnish, tried to translate, google was funny about it, I hope it is only a confirmation my book was sent. Thought you maybe want to know there are problems. On the other hand, site says there is only one book left, so maybe it is not a big deal anymore.
Fatuus

Post by Fatuus »

Ragana Ligo wrote:I just wanted to mention it is hard to purchase this book using English. The site keeps popping back to Finnish and I had to use translator to understand am I doing everything right. Then I got an e-mail in Finnish, tried to translate, google was funny about it, I hope it is only a confirmation my book was sent. Thought you maybe want to know there are problems. On the other hand, site says there is only one book left, so maybe it is not a big deal anymore.
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. We try to fix these problems with the site as soon as possible. The current version of the site was released just a couple weeks ago so there might be some unnoticed bugs lurking around.

Your order will be sent today.