Forthcoming book by Matthew Wightman.

Announcements about selling, purchasing, trading and donating occult literature and material.
Vritra

Forthcoming book by Matthew Wightman.

Post by Vritra »

Pre-order will be available on 23rd of June.

'Lyrics of Lilith, Songs of Samael: The Serpent Siddur of the Nachash El Acher' by Matthew Wightman.

Some of you maybe know the name Matthew Wightman because of his essays published in various journals such as: Pillars I, Zhoupheus II, Pillars II, Qliphoth 3, 13th Path I. He was also editor for J. Nefastos book 'Fosforos'.

This is a 2-volume tome consists of 2 single books belonging together. Each book is approx 150 pages.

Synopsis:

Lyrics of Lilith, Songs of Samael: The Serpent Siddur of the Nachash El Acher is a devotional work dedicated to the anti-cosmic Current 61; the Current of Ain as Impossibility and of the embodiment of the desire for Impossibility: the Nachash El Acher, Samaelilith. It represents the Wisdom of the Serpentborn, the Children of Enoch, led by our Master Qayin. It establishes a daily routine of prayers to be read and reflected upon in order to stimulate the reception of Serpentine Gnosis.

Included are instructions for creating and using ritual implements: such as the Skin of the Serpent Prayer Shawl, Serpentine Phylacteries and Rosary, and Klifotic Ketoret, each a potent tool connecting one to the Work of the Nachash El Acher.

Having been Commissioned by and with the Blessings of Beelzebub before the Tower Nihilifer, the work guides the practitioner through Morning, Afternoon, and Evening prayers, which both praise our Other God and Curse the Demiurge, as well as contains devotionals for before and after meals and Sacred occasions. It also contains invocations/prayers to the Klifotic Elohim, and offers a discussion of Holidays and Festivals within the Current of the Nachash.

The work is prefaced by a theological exploration of the Nachash El Acher and the Atzmutic reality that the Nachash resists. Additionally, the work contains a second compendium volume, providing the reader with all seven of my published essays as well as an interview with Johan of Aeon Sophia Press that delves deeper into my thought and the praxis of the Current.

BOOK I:

- Preface Introduction
- A (Un)Theological Foundation
- Evening Meditations:

- Donning the Serpent’s Skin (Serpentine Prayer Shawl)
- The Serpentine Phylacteries
- Performing the Serpentine Rosary
- Curses and Blessings
- The Serpent’s Sermon
- Hymn to Qayin
- Song of the Day
- The Thirteen Principles
- Prayer for Prosperity
- After Prayers

- Meditations Before Retiring to Rest at Night
- Morning Meditations
- Afternoon Meditations
- Prayers and Invocations to the Klifotic Elohim
- Sacred Time and Space
- Festivals and Holidays
- Meditations for Festivals and Holidays
- Before and After a Meal

- Klifotic Ketoret
- Closing Prayer

BOOK II:

- Published Articles:

In the Beginning there was the End: A Klifotic Theology
In the End there was the Beginning: A Klifotic Theology
Consuming the Fruit of Unlife: An Anti-Cosmic Perspective on the Golden Eitr
The Serpent’s Servants: Disciples of Ain
The Nailed God: A Klifotic Christology
Rite of the Seduction of the Virgin
The Red Path: The Theomachy of the Children of Adam(mu)

- Interview with Aeon Sophia Press

Book specifications:

The book will be published in 3 versions, a standard cloth bound hardcover 2x book 200 copies. A single tome (the 2 books together in 1 tome) deluxe edition of 50 copies and a single tome Devotee edition of 11 copies.

Pre-order your copy on the 23rd of June here: www.aeonsophiapress.com

Thank you.
Jiva

Re: Forthcoming book by Matthew Wightman.

Post by Jiva »

Cool, I'll be buying a copy. I read his article in Pillars I, but totally forgot about Pillars II. Looks like with this publication I'll be able to read it after all :D.
'Oh Krishna, restless and overpowering, this mind is overwhelmingly strong; I think we might as easily gain control over the wind as over this.'
Vritra

Post by Vritra »

An additional booklet will be provided with the Deluxe editions and the special Devotee editions.

The booklet will be a cloth bound hardcover. Pre-order starts on 23rd of June.

Thank you.

:)

Info of the extra booklet:

Synopsis of the additional booklet that will accompany the Deluxe and the Devotee editions of "Lyrics of Lilith, Songs of Samael: The Serpent Siddur of the Nachash El Acher" - Matthew Wightman.

Title of the extra booklet is:

'Sefer Damah: The Book of Undoing'

The title of this work, Sefer Damah, is a reversal of the early and renowned Kabbalistic document, the Sefer Yetzirah, or “Book of Formation.” Damah means “to undo,” “to silence,” “to cause to cease,” “to destroy utterly,” or “to cut off”. Where the Sefer Yetzirah explores the formative and creative power of Yahweh the Demiurge, this work will prove its undoing. It is appropriate that the term damah means “to silence,” as it is precisely by language that the Demiurge is said to have created.

The words of this book, grounded in the wisdom of the Serpent and the realm of the Sitra Achra, are meant to erase the Word of Yahweh by exposing the Scripture of the Demiurge to the Black Light of the Other-Divinity. As such, this text takes the form of both a mystical/esoteric biblical commentary similar, though obviously opposed, to the Sefer haZohar, or “The Book of Splendor,” which draws on the earlier Sefer Yetzirah, and an important initiatory rite aimed at freeing the practitioner and the Serpent from the Yolk of Yahweh.

Alternatively, one may think of this book as the Sefer haTselel[1] or “The Book of Shadow,” the Klifotic anti-Zohar, which devours the words of the Demiurgic text.

[1] Note that this is the tentative title of the full-length commentary of which this book contains the first chapter.
Vritra

Post by Vritra »

REMINDER!!

On Monday 23rd of June we will start taking pre-orders of Matthew Wightman's forthcoming book:

Lyrics of Lilith, Songs of Samael: The Serpent Siddur of the Nachash El Acher

Order your copy via this link: http://www.aeonsophiapress.com

Thank you.