Colours

Symbols and allegories.
Heith

Re: Colours

Post by Heith »

Nefastos wrote:Do I perceive a slight favoritism towards black in this noble court of the nosferatu?
One can not change the shade of their soul, surely.
Kavi wrote:From where is this screenshot? I find the amount of black very amusing!
Magic the Gathering, that great scripture which greatly ruins the minds and lives of men.

This slight madness on the thread has vivified me greatly. Thank you everyone.

Kenazis, is this blue & red sticks fishing poles?
Kenazis

Post by Kenazis »

Heith wrote:This slight madness on the thread has vivified me greatly. Thank you everyone.

Kenazis, is this blue & red sticks fishing poles?
Those blue & red things in the picture are some things (i don't know name for those) that are used to fill corpses with somekind of embalming fluid, if I remember correctly. Or they can be something completely different.
You wrote "I have no idea what you're talking about. So of course I'll comment." so, that was my pictorial entry to this conversation to point out that I have no clue & I'm just looking around slightly confused.
"We live for the woods and the moon and the night"
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

The fearful symmetry of yellow & black has certainly consumed us.

Next, something completely different!
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Black and White. Perhaps because they are polar opposites. Between those two colors are everything there is...unless you count "void" as one of the colors, as "void" has it's own meanings in the grand scheme of things.