I published my own little grimoire...check my webstore:

Announcements about selling, purchasing, trading and donating occult literature and material.
Vritra

I published my own little grimoire...check my webstore:

Post by Vritra »

Hello everyone,

I want to let you know that my own little book is now printed and available via my webstore.

In ancient (Hindu) Vedic Scriptures the practise of devotional service is called ‘Bhakti-Yoga’. The purpose and concept of 'Bhakti-Yoga' at the base of this grimoire is described in the Bhagavad-Gita. It thus explains in brief what is meant with: 'devotional service'.

This is a small book of approx 30 pages. It will have a small introduction text, a prelude and a theoretical prose with the title:

"The Epistle of Sophia’s Luciferian Incarnation: Creation of Environmental Necessity for Man to acquire Wisdom and Divinity."

Plus 8 small devotional prayers/hymns/invocations and is accompanied with a sigil for the purpose of contemplation and praise.

This is a body of work that is born out of passion and love for the divine Spirits: Sophia/Lucifer/Hekate.

Book specs:
- Approx 30 pages 120 grams paper bookblock
- Black moiré silk cloth bound hardback
- Adorned with a gold foil sigil stamp of the ‘Triple Manifestation of Divine Spirits’.
- Black end-papers

Thanks.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nefastos

Re: I published my own little grimoire...check my webstore:

Post by Nefastos »

"Product unavailable."

Sold out already? Congratulations if that's the case.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Vritra

Post by Vritra »

Nefastos wrote:"Product unavailable."

Sold out already? Congratulations if that's the case.
Yes, it was printed in very limited quantity: 50 copies, of which 40 were available to the public......they were sold within 10 hours.

I have 10 copies left. You can purchase a copy directly from me.
Heith

Post by Heith »

I'd like to see a picture of the book but it seems I've temporarily gone blind and can't see a link in your text.

Could you link this please?