Why Jesus? (Or, why not)

Questions directed to the Star of Azazel.
Nir666

Re: Why Jesus? (Or, why not)

Post by Nir666 »

Dude,

I read some of your post.
You have a brain..
The LHP v. the rhp is about having a brain and working in the real 🌎 and not LaLa Land..

People dying from coronavirus= blood=red= color of the base chakra
More judgement less mercy grace .

Are you catching the gist of what I'm saying?

Have a great week .
:D
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

Nir666 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:26 pm The LHP v. the rhp is about having a brain and working in the real
And the unification of these is the balance between the heart and the brain. And heart is here seen as the very intellectual center of the being, made of buddhi, while the brain is a mere receiver and a biological computer that if followed on its own usually leads to peril somehow, precisely because it focuses one into the "real" world which is mere passing maya usually.
Nir666 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:26 pmPeople dying from coronavirus= blood=red= color of the base chakra
More judgement less mercy grace.
I concur that the world is in such a phase that we see more of its judgement than its liberation, but that is always the "Interregnum" between two eras. Fire in the head and Peace in the heart!
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

And I must also add that "loving one's enemies" is to see that one's only real enemy is the "world" within oneself, so the concept of an enemy basically loses its significance since the whole process is turned inwards. It is to make us profoundly free of our supposed or "real" enemies. I must also to ask you to define me ontologically what exactly is "real" ultimately.
Nir666

Post by Nir666 »

Most of people= stupid, beasts of burden..
Common man .

You know this..

The way I see it US=hell and Israel=heaven no war between them the us bankrolls Israel, because you know:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/ab ... ost/151141
A good read recommended..
Donno how to attach links here..
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

Nir666 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:06 pm Most of people= stupid, beasts of burden..
Common man .

You know this..
So if you're higher than them, doesn't it require even more compassion towards those beasts of burden from you? WIth one's own deeds only one can go against the current, and if one starts to think too much of one's own position as higher than those common men and beasts of burden, it easily gets twisted into unhealthy "hieratic" and grey impulse hubris.

I'm so not touching the politics and BALG stuff!
Nir666

Post by Nir666 »

Why not..
Why not speak Truth to power?

They were once chaotic now rules bummer.
I'm lower not higher than everyone else. .
You have to go low to go high..

You think it's a coincidence so many are dying now.
There must be a price paid for our race to evolve..
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

Nir666 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:34 pmYou think it's a coincidence so many are dying now.
That is not what I argued, since I don't believe in ultimate coincidence. What I said was that it is the kali yuga effect of what is also called "the wrath of God" in monotheistic traditions. Some say it is followed by Parousia.
Nir666

Post by Nir666 »

But you do get that you're talking about the demiurge and not the 1st creator..
He's just ment to keep humanity down..
He only takes from us and gives ignorance..
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

Nir666 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:06 pm The way I see it US=hell and Israel=heaven
Such (semi-)political statements are not welcomed in this forum. This is your first warning. Please read the forum rules here. Welcome to discuss occult matters here in the spirit of mutual understanding.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

Nir666 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:41 am But you do get that you're talking about the demiurge and not the 1st creator..
He's just ment to keep humanity down..
He only takes from us and gives ignorance..
So you're turning straight into gnosticism. Then you'd certainly want to turn to Jesus. I'm wondering what does that then have to do with your conviction of engaging with the real world, since isn't it by these beliefs precisely the work of the demiurge wanting to enslave us?

For clarity's sake, my worldview doesn't include such an evil entity otherwise than as an allegory and mostly I think that the so called demiurge is an egregore built up by man's ignorance alone, and perhaps made into a power-structure by greedy and power-hungry men.