Introductions

Putting together ones life with the modern world.
Vritra

Re: Introductions

Post by Vritra »

Dear all,

I'm very pleased to be among likeminded individuals on this forum.

I will use on this forum the username: Vritra (In early Vedic religion Vritra is a serpent or dragon and is an 'asura' and enemy of Indra.), 40 years of age, living and working in Netherlands. I run a small independent occult book publishing company since beginning of 2012.

I was born under the sign of Scorpio....i was raised in a Catholic family. My journey into spirituality and the occult started at a young age of 16 yrs. At same the time i started to get involved with the punk/hardcore and metal music scene.....and played in bands and toured in Europe a few times.

As i grew up i soon realized that Christianity in my family was not for me because of various reasons. So i then started to investigate further and started to read books about Buddism, Krishna and Hinduism...and later when i was approx 20 yrs...i first started to read books by Aleister Crowley. Especially the book 'Liber Aleph' and some of the concepts of Thelema i found it very interesting.

Reading books by A. Crowley and later books by Austin Osman Spare and Kenneth Grant was my first real introduction into the occult philosophy and magick praxis.

Since the last 10+ yrs i'm very interested in magick/occult praxis. Teachings of the Bhagavad Gita, Liber Falxifer, 'Book of Pleasure' by Austin Spare and recently 'Fosforos' are important sources for my spiritual advancement and quest for knowledge of Satanic/Luciferian-philosohpy and Left Hand Path subject matter.

Pleased to meet.

Vritra.
Heith

Post by Heith »

Hello, welcome to the forum!
Vritra

Post by Vritra »

Thank you Heith :)

Its been a while since i was here.....have been busy working on my own book.

It is a 'grimoire' of devotional service to Lucifer. I have used the concept of 'Bhakti-Yoga' as explained in the Bhagavad-Gita to explain in brief what i mean with 'devotional service'. I sometimes draw parallels between Satanism/Luciferianism and some aspects of Hinduism.

It is going to be a small book of approx 30 pages. It will have a small introduction text, a prelude and a theoretical prose with the title:

"The Epistle of Sophia’s Luciferian Incarnation: Creation of Environmental Necessity for Man to acquire Wisdom and Divinity."

Plus 8 small devotional prayers/hymns/invocations for the purpose of contemplation and praise.

I'm not an author at all....i never wrote anything before. So, maybe it is not very good. I have no idea....i think it is the sincerity and passion of it that counts. I wrote it in a few weeks/months and meditated on the purpose of the text and sigil. And then created the sigil.

It is going to be a body of work that is born out of passion and love for the triple manifestation of divine Spirits: Sophia/Lucifer/Hekate.

Next on my to do list is read more in Nefastos' Fosforos! A very impressive book.
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Vritra wrote:It is a 'grimoire' of devotional service to Lucifer. I have used the concept of 'Bhakti-Yoga' as explained in the Bhagavad-Gita to explain in brief what i mean with 'devotional service'. I sometimes draw parallels between Satanism/Luciferianism and some aspects of Hinduism.

I'd like to make a purchase. Would you please put the price, ordering info &c. in the "Sales & Purchases" section?
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Vritra

Post by Vritra »

Nefastos wrote:
Vritra wrote:It is a 'grimoire' of devotional service to Lucifer. I have used the concept of 'Bhakti-Yoga' as explained in the Bhagavad-Gita to explain in brief what i mean with 'devotional service'. I sometimes draw parallels between Satanism/Luciferianism and some aspects of Hinduism.

I'd like to make a purchase. Would you please put the price, ordering info &c. in the "Sales & Purchases" section?
As soon prototype is ready, i will then make photos of the actual book. I will then also update my webstore and post the direct link. :)
Last edited by Guest on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Setheh

Post by Setheh »

Hello,

congratulations on your project it is always a privilige to me to see that everythind concerning the progress is advancing and I would like to read the book after it will be released, myself I also havae made some sketches of the books but they are not in progress right now because of the works that I am engaged in in my own temple and so soon also I will not be able to create further projects right now but in time when I will be able to I will anounce it here if not then the answer is simple and I am now very busy. I wish you all the best with your work and I will like to see how your publication will look like further.

Regards,
Setheh.
Mysterium Serpentiam
Setheh

Introduction

Post by Setheh »

Greetings to all Brother and Sisters of the SOA,

quite a bit of time passed since I've registered my account and now I am ready to actively proceed in the works and discussions of this forum, previously due to the aspects of life I was in need to take care of as they were urgent like for example moving to another place and stabilizing the temple and workings within the new place I am now able to write a brief introduction about me as the further and deeper experiences will come with time and results of my workings with you and with the SOA that I am interested very mucht o Affiliate with once and for all times and beyond it naturaly, since then I obtained the Fosforos Grimoire which I am very soon start to read and practice with and then also I am going to obtain the The Catechism of Lucifer which is absolutely a wonderful and highly valuable Grimoire to work with and to practice it in everyday life while knowing how valuable it is for every adept of the workings concerning becoming a true embodiment of the divine on this plane and outisde of it while establishing the mehtods and sharing them with the others in this or many differents ways as they are always possible to do and to progress together and also individually, I am very honured that I can be here and as long as this forum will exist I will be participatign actively in it's progress and sharing my own as there can always be mutual benefit coming out ot it.

I am experienced adept and I work at the regular basis with the Grimoires of Michael Ford that was the first one that I came in contact with concerning the Grimoires of the further practices without counting the experiences with traditional goetic grimoires and some OTO workings which I was a member of and left after achieving the first grade to focus on my spiritual progress without belonging to such Order as it was not fulfilling my expectations and I was not feeling very much motivated to practice the workings of thelema and it's current, other TOPH-related workings and the current name of the Girmoire I am working with is the Dragon Of The Two Flames which is a great Grimorie to work with and the results of my works will be shared naturally with time and the rest are private and I will keep tthem only to myself with all the respect toward the Gods and the adepts as well - each one of us has their own achievements and there are some that are staying considered as private, Ex-Dragon Rouge Polish lodge is the other one that I am workign with too - Lodge Magan and their publications also the Quimbanda which everyone knows and with this one I am on the very beginning and yeat to read the books concerning this topic. I am interested in Dark Heathenism and especially in practicing it, Quimbanda is also among my closest traditions. Among my experiences are also those with the Combat Magick, visualisation, tarot workings and later in time Shamanic workings as well.

I am always opened to a private or public questions regarding myself and my workings. On the end I would like to mention that I am not conencted to any political organisations and I continue my journey toward the uknown compeltely independend of any connections to any sects nor to extreme or not extreme political gatherings as I experienced it previously and I term them of not worthy of time and not bringing any results concenring the eternal tradition of the Godhood, there rules hypocrisy and falsity not a true and real brotherhood like here and of course you can forget about the true progrsess in any other aspects, this experience was made by me 7 years ago for one year after which I resigned.

Greetings to all,
Setheh.
Mysterium Serpentiam
emmy

Post by emmy »

Hello to all, Ive been going through alot these past five years and I lost any spirituality that I thought I had. A great friend told me how there is so much more out there then grief and suffering and guided me to here. Ive never thought Id even get this far, but Ive become more focused and ready to soak up knowledge that is posted here as a sponge.
Thank you for allowing me to join and bring me back onto a path that is right for me.
Emily
Sebomai

Post by Sebomai »

Emmy, you are truly a dear soul and deserve better than to live your life thinking the misery of existence, the bland and blank facts of animal existence, are all there are and there is nothing better. I hope you find much of value here. Whatever you end up doing spiritually, in the long run, I think you'll find a lot of guidance here and a lot of good, loving people to offer any help you may require. Just remember, think with your head AND your heart, think for yourself, examine everything, and love. Love, love, love. The Star is not just a brotherhood to me, it is my Home. And this forum, it is where we show each other how much we mean to each other by sharing our knowledge, our feelings, our wisdom, and our mistakes. There is no one to fear here. You are welcomed and you are and always have been a dear friend and I love you very much. Thanks for your interest in all this. :) <3
Heith

Post by Heith »

Hello emmy and welcome to the forum.