New articles published!

Discussion on books, journals and articles by the Star of Azazel.
Mars

Re: New articles published!

Post by Mars »

Smaragd wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:18 pmBut then going for 'Isis Unveiled' things got very confusing. Perhaps it would have been more efficient to stay on the shorter and more clear representations for a while and to leave the more challenging and hazy stuff for later, but I don't know. It might have been also beneficial to have that young and enthusiastic heart to try and decipher the complex and old fashioned expressions of the occult to somewhat understandable whole. There's not much of the Isis Unveiled I remember and I have pretty good memory regarding my readings.
This was precisely my experience also, though instead of Isis Unveiled I picked up The Secret Doctrine.
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

An article casting light on the practicalities of the Dragon Path in Graal lodge has been published in English. Of the Dragon Path is a commentary on the fourth chapter of A New Path IV – Graal and the Social Element, where the Dragon Path going under the mountain was introduced as part of the Graal grade system. A part with more emphasis on the way of the pratyeka buddha (cf. Cartazon), to loan Eastern terminology, next to the more forthcomingly structured path going over the mountain.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
jdaniellucifex

Post by jdaniellucifex »

Thank you for these great articles! Very well written and translated! :D
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

jdaniellucifex wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:24 pm Thank you for these great articles! Very well written and translated! :D
Good to hear of your interest. Everytime there has been more time passed and I happen to read my translations, I can not but notice how I tend to keep the jungle like entangled structures of Finnish in the translation, making the text less flowing. :oops: I need a chela to edit messy translations!
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
jdaniellucifex

Post by jdaniellucifex »

We are our own worst critics. I thought you did a beautiful job on it. To me it was clear and concise. Sure, certain points can be elaborated on to further explain a point but that doesn't always mean the point itself is not understood. Just that we need an application of it to further cement the idea. I have read so many different Satanic literature, that doesn't explain their points this concisely. Also, what was said in this article is rare to find. I was left super charged and uplifted after reading and will find myself reading again and again. Thank you all and want to encourage you that this truly made a difference in my life. So don't be too hard on yourself. :D