SoA Podcast: The Serpent & The Star

Events, meetings and announcements.
Beshiira

SoA Podcast: The Serpent & The Star

Post by Beshiira »

I am proud to announce that the Star of Azazel Podcast is finally published! It is called The Serpent & The Star and it is closely tied to Lodge Salome.

The first episode, ”Theistic Satanism & The Star of Azazel”, starts off with some basic principles regarding occultism and the SoA ethos and background, but also ventures into the more metaphysical side of things. Thus far in the discussion are fra Beshiira, fra Nefastos and sor Polyhymnia.

New episodes will appear approximately every three months.

You can listen to the podcast on its website: www.theserpentandthestar.com.

It's also available on Apple Podcasts, and soon it will be on Google Podcasts, Spotify, and the likes.

Also on Youtube (audio only).

All comments and discussion welcome!

Hope you enjoy it.
"Ja kun minun kirkkauteni kulkee ohitse, asetan minä sinut kallion rotkoon ja peitän sinut kädelläni, kunnes olen kulkenut ohi.
Kun minä sitten siirrän pois käteni, näet sinä minun selkäpuoleni; mutta minun kasvojani ei voi kenkään katsoa."
Smaragd

Re: SoA Podcast: The Serpent & The Star

Post by Smaragd »

Congratulations on getting the first episode published! Eager to hear new discussions and where the themes of the episodes are going.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
gunslinger

Post by gunslinger »

Just the other day I was wondering if there were any podcasts around SoA because I listen to podcasts/e-books everyday at work. There were none, but now things have changed! Very nice. Gonna give it a try as soon as possible. Thank you.
Mars

Post by Mars »

This was a great listen. The topics were handled in a fitting way for the medium, there was space for the conversation to develop but the length was kept within reason. It was nice to hear different accents and different kinds of voices as well.
Polyhymnia

Post by Polyhymnia »

Mars wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:10 pm This was a great listen. The topics were handled in a fitting way for the medium, there was space for the conversation to develop but the length was kept within reason. It was nice to hear different accents and different kinds of voices as well.
:oops: :D This is so nice to hear! Glad you enjoyed it! I kind of feel like my Canadian voice is the bull in the china shop sandwiched between the melodious Finnish accents of Nefastos and Beshiira, but I lived it, so I don't have to relisten :lol:
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Beshiira

Post by Beshiira »

The second episode of the podcast is out now!

The Seven Principles & Archetypes – Part 1

On this episode we discuss the first three of the seven theosophy-derived principles and their corresponding archetypes and planets. We read the Star of Azazel hymns dedicated to each archetype and then talk about some of their correspondencies, what these seven mean to us personally, and much more.

This first part covers Moon/Linga sharîra, Mars/Kâma and Mercury/Buddhi.

The participants in the discussion are again fra Beshiira, fra Nefastos and sor Polyhymnia.

Links: The Serpent & The Star website / Apple Podcasts / Youtube
"Ja kun minun kirkkauteni kulkee ohitse, asetan minä sinut kallion rotkoon ja peitän sinut kädelläni, kunnes olen kulkenut ohi.
Kun minä sitten siirrän pois käteni, näet sinä minun selkäpuoleni; mutta minun kasvojani ei voi kenkään katsoa."
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

Beshiira wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:12 pm The second episode of the podcast is out now!
Excellent! May I pry on the release date of part 2?
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
Beshiira

Post by Beshiira »

Smaragd wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:44 pm Excellent! May I pry on the release date of part 2?
Well yes, the plan is that episodes are released approximately every three months. That means that the next one will be out sometime in July. There is a slight chance for more episodes and more frequent release dates, but I don't dare to promise anything at this point, as it depends on many things. But at least four episodes per year can be expected realistically.
Mars

Post by Mars »

Another great episode, thank you. Looking forward to the second part.
Beshiira

Post by Beshiira »

Third episode is out!

The Seven Principles & Archetypes – Part 2

We continue going through the seven theosophy-derived principles and their corresponding archetypes and planets. As in ”Part 1”, each archetype is introduced by reading the according Celestial Hymn of the Star of Azazel.

On this episode we discuss Jupiter/Âtma, Venus/Manas, Saturn/Kâma manas and Sun/Prâna.

Joining in the discussion are fra Beshiira, fra Nefastos and sor Polyhymnia.

Links: The Serpent & The Star website / Apple Podcasts / Youtube