Lucifer-Christos

Symbols and allegories.
Fantom

Re: Lucifer-Christos

Post by Fantom »

Smaragd wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:13 pm
Fantom wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:49 am Ok i can tell a bit more, the book is magical. It will take you on an adventure where one would feel as he/she is living in the events portrayed therein. Ever since i read it under dark circumstances some years ago i couldn't get it out of my head. Some of the things written i have seen for myself. Example: White Island that i seeked for so long i found out to be Shamballa. This is just one of many things that book has confirmed that i never read anywhere else, atleast not in this context. It goes deeply in history with a twist of mystery.Hence the name Mystery of Belicena Villca.

When they will be translated i will order them and can share then, until then i have posted a free version above that you can get to see if it is something for you. And i, same as the writer must give a warning that it is truly an occult book written with mystical themes known to similar writers who were members themselves of the secret societies like Rose Cross,some older masonic lodges like Golden Dawn but before the arrival of the black magician Aleister Crowley. I am interested to find out what you think about it, and would be my pleasure to discuss it further, as i am obsessed about the occult research and have been for quite some time. Good luck and safe travels!
If I understood correctly, The Mystery of Belicena Villca has been written in a form of fiction? Your description reminded me a bit of the English author Arthur Machen, especially my favourite short story from him, The White People. Machen was also a member of the Golden Dawn for sometime although leaning towards orthodoxy later in life. Very interesting to hear of writers from more marginalized cultures dealing with the mythological themes.

I'll be looking forward to finding about Lucifer-Christos appearing in Nimrod de Rosario's book.
I think you might like it, reason why i posted is because no one seems to know about this book.There are similar writers and they are well known, i have read their works too but there is no magic there. Yet i have read this fanatically many times over. This guy has fully immersed himself into what he is writing, he leaves no room for doubt in his writings, mind you the real book is about 2000 pages long separeted in 5 books. The guy from US is translating it, he got pulled in by the energies of the books and now is obsessed about it same as myself.Lucifer-Christos is equated to Navutan which they call him in Argentina, Odin,Wotan. I'm thinking of how to describe it better maybe, but really it's different than anything else. I searched for some info elsewhere but no, no one says anything, few people in Argentina know about it, here it's a mystery. The amazon book is a better translation but it's only a first book, letter from Belicena Villca which is a kind of initiatic deeply historical book disguised as a novel.There is great power contained within the book,some invocations are also described that can initiate you further so that you may see it in sequences during dreams, and confirm to yourself some of the things written. I haven't read Arthur Machen's The White People, thanks i will check it out.
Invitus

Post by Invitus »

For me the use of the term has slowly, but in a subtle and intuitive way, shifted from disgust to appreciation. After five years of theology-studies and working from within the christian community I came to realize that not much else than the name remains of christ in that empty mauseleum.

I find it to be exactly as Nefastos stated here earlier of the oppisites appearing in the LHP/RHP duality. I believe the most satanic thing to do in a christian world to be a follower of (the esoteric) Christ within the church, and the least satanic (and most "christian") thing to be follower of caricature of the devil (of christian definition). The aversion so many satanists feel towards this brigth and shining entity is a fundamental storm to weather. The devil we love where it is the hardest to be seen.

It could be helpful to approach χριστός from the word itself, and instead of THE anointed one rather as An anointed one. The magicians great work as the messianic self-becoming of sorts.
"And so he who looks down at his feet will not know the truth, but he who discerns by the sun which way to go." -Tolstoi
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

Invitus wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:19 pm For me the use of the term has slowly, but in a subtle and intuitive way, shifted from disgust to appreciation. After five years of theology-studies and working from within the christian community I came to realize that not much else than the name remains of christ in that empty mauseleum.
Although I had some youthful hope when you went on to the path of clergy in the Protestant Church, that you might be able to find or found a vivifying spring within the specific exoteric shell, I am not surprised of the mausoleum tone Christ has there. As your perspective is a rather interesting one, given the path you've walked, I would be also very interested to find someday representatives of the clergy of Orthodox and Catholic Christianity finding themselves from this forum through their own honest search for the spirit. I wonder how their experience of Christ within their respective churches would look like, and how they would see Lucifer's role next to or as one with Christ.
Invitus wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:19 pm It could be helpful to approach χριστός from the word itself, and instead of THE anointed one rather as An anointed one. The magicians great work as the messianic self-becoming of sorts.
This is a good way to look at it. Personally I have a need to think in this way, and in addition to that, it makes more sense to me when there is at the same time also THE Christ existing. It is a metaphysical notion that keeps the ideas neat and practical for me. There is the entity as an archetype and as a cosmic being, within the invisible body of which I dwell as I drink his blood and come to know the anointed one within my individual divine core.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake