Vegetarianism

Putting together ones life with the modern world.

Do you keep a vegetarian diet?

Total votes: 0
Seferoth

Re: Vegetarianism

Post by Seferoth »

Benemal wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:48 pm
Seferoth wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:01 pm Also, from my point of view the whole point of this life on Earth is to secure your place in the eternal afterlife.
You mean some sort of heaven? I'm glad I don't believe in it, because then I'd have to do evil things to avoid getting there. Though I'm sure you don't mean idealized heaven of the churches.

I quit eating meat over twenty years ago, for all the usual reasons at that time, like ecological, treatment of animals, and "leftist" views. Nothings changed, except now none of my views are connected to political ideology I identified with as a teenager. Only ethics remain.
Yes, Heaven or Hell in a very much Christian way, but not completely as i believe Hell has 2 parts, the circles for torture and Kingdom of Hell which is a dark paradise for people who have taken Lord Satan as their God, a place which is ruled by Lord Satan and Goetia Devils. I am a Traditional or Theistic or Traditional Theistic Satanist, however you want to call it. Therefore i actually do believe in the biblical god and most of the bible, i see bible as a big PR book for the god above, for the same world drowning, baby killing narcissistic god who has his Seraphs sing songs and praises about him 24/7 around his throne. That is why i have chosen Lord Satan a literal fallen angel as my God, and i declare him as the true God of humanity, the one who set us free and made us resilient and autonomous, a true benefactor of humanity.
Benemal

Re: Vegetarianism

Post by Benemal »

Seferoth wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:37 pm Yes, Heaven or Hell in a very much Christian way, but not completely as i believe Hell has 2 parts, the circles for torture and Kingdom of Hell which is a dark paradise for people who have taken Lord Satan as their God, a place which is ruled by Lord Satan and Goetia Devils. I am a Traditional or Theistic or Traditional Theistic Satanist, however you want to call it. Therefore i actually do believe in the biblical god and most of the bible, i see bible as a big PR book for the god above, for the same world drowning, baby killing narcissistic god who has his Seraphs sing songs and praises about him 24/7 around his throne. That is why i have chosen Lord Satan a literal fallen angel as my God, and i declare him as the true God of humanity, the one who set us free and made us resilient and autonomous, a true benefactor of humanity
How great it would be, if you're right. I'd love to see that Kingdom Of Hell. I'm not religious and have no faith in anything, except the ultimate paradox, that puts on all the masks. But the Demiurge/Ialdabaoth, real or not, has been my enemy since childhood. But this all very off-topic and maybe we should move theistic/atheistic philosophy in to one of those topics.