Different Schools of Western LHP, pros and cons

Convictions, morals, other societies and religions.
Benemal

Re: Different Schools of Western LHP, pros and cons

Post by Benemal »

I distrust everything, because everything is a religion, including atheist/skeptic stuff. There's no humanists anymore. No political ideology can be humanistic and all political ideologies are also religions. Fascist vs. communist is the same as catholic vs. protestant. We're still eating the same recycled shit, that we have been, since the Roman Empire.

Perhaps the Rose Cross are true humanists still. I'm not a humanist, but I respect them. They're like unicorns, sometimes running around in the woods, near my cave. There's a really weird conflicted one named "Horny" with whom I have a long frenemy relationship with.
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Rúnatýr wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:04 pmI don't really have a very good opinion on any of them based on what I've read, but maybe there are bits and pieces there that one can agree with.

The idea of the Star of Azazel would indeed be to find the agreeable points in the less known & too little appreciated forms of philosophy. I try to conserve my active criticism against the systems that have become so large that they attract followers by their sheer size, and try my best to forget the problems of the smaller organizations, who attract followers by actual likeness. E.g. In case someone is not against violence, it is quite futile to criticize to him an organization's non-peaceful methods. It is more useful to speak against the use of violence in broader terms. And so on with other problems, unless the groups themselves have not proclaimed themselves as sole authorities. Which also sometimes happen.

Benemal wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:18 pmI distrust everything, because everything is a religion, including atheist/skeptic stuff. There's no humanists anymore.

I think there were a dozen or so back in the 16th century, but those were Christians who spoke in pagan religious terms. Plus, most of them were also artists. ("Never trust an artist!" – Gimli Son of Gloin)
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Benemal

Post by Benemal »

Nefastos wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:50 pm ("Never trust an artist!" – Gimli Son of Gloin)
I may be fat and hairy, but at least I don't need a box, like some fart-sniffing, ass-grabbing dwarf. :twisted:
Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

I find the "The Infernal Circle" congregation by the writer Reverend Cain to be most exciting of the "new" Satanist groups. Seems to be the MOST Traditional Theistic Satanist group i have seen so far. He has said he wants to resurrect the Traditional Theistic Satanism from the crypts of the Left Hand Path. Just ordered few of his books as well(The Infernal Gospel and Goetia Devils).
Kenazis

Post by Kenazis »

Seferoth wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:10 am I find the "The Infernal Circle" congregation by the writer Reverend Cain to be most exciting of the "new" Satanist groups. Seems to be the MOST Traditional Theistic Satanist group i have seen so far. He has said he wants to resurrect the Traditional Theistic Satanism from the crypts of the Left Hand Path. Just ordered few of his books as well(The Infernal Gospel and Goetia Devils).
Hmm...what is traditional theistic satanism?
"We live for the woods and the moon and the night"
Nahumatarah

Post by Nahumatarah »

Kenazis wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:46 pmHmm...what is traditional theistic satanism?
I associate this term mainly with O9A, Black Order and related groups like Temple of the Black Light, but i guess lately its been used by some to dinstinguish themselves from the mystical Randians of the Church of Satan and other atheist troll movements.

I have used this term in the past but have discarded it since it is most often a dishonest way to try to paint your particular Satanism of choice as having more historical basis than other traditions.
"The time has come to turn your heart into a temple of fire."

- Jalāl ad-Dīn Mohammad Rūmī
Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Kenazis wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:46 pm
Seferoth wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:10 am I find the "The Infernal Circle" congregation by the writer Reverend Cain to be most exciting of the "new" Satanist groups. Seems to be the MOST Traditional Theistic Satanist group i have seen so far. He has said he wants to resurrect the Traditional Theistic Satanism from the crypts of the Left Hand Path. Just ordered few of his books as well(The Infernal Gospel and Goetia Devils).
Hmm...what is traditional theistic satanism?
Christianity based Satanism...if i am not mistaken. Traditional Theistic Satanism(or at least The Infernal Circle) does not deny the Christian version of the God or the events of the Bible, they agree that he is mostly exactly what Bible says he is and yet they have chosen Satan's side and see him as the benefactor and true God of humanity.