Making Sense of Projection

Astral and paranormal experiences, dreams and visions.
Nefastos

Re: Making Sense of Projection

Post by Nefastos »

Smaragd wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:45 amYet I'm quite certain we could have both, the ability to focus and create accurate impressions in to the astral and the ability to let loose, to inspect the astral without manipulating it. This way the conversation could be with the other individual AND the shadows of both.

Paradoxically, I think that one's ability "to inspect astral without manipulating it" would be possible only from a non-astral level of experience. Compare to the quantum mechanics axiom of necessarily influencing a phenomenon we are perceiving. To be on the same level with something we are experiencing is also giving expression to it. This is the hermeneutical root of being, the oneness in factual communication. It is both horrible (because of the tremendous stress of constant extrasensory perception) and a gospel of spiritual joy (because things actually do meet, instead of everything just floating relative in infinite space of fundamental meaninglessness).

Wiktionary gives for projection an archaic meaning of "crisis or decisive point of any process." So, the point of projection is a critical point, where the element is changed. This we can compare to (or see in) the "powder of projection" of alchemists. Every human being – and every other being in the universe as well – work by projecting its own nature into everything else, by magical union. The contact is not mechanical: a mechanical contact means the least when we meet each other, or other beings. The actual content is being projected. This is magic.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Smaragd

Re: Making Sense of Projection

Post by Smaragd »

Nefastos wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:24 pm
Paradoxically, I think that one's ability "to inspect astral without manipulating it" would be possible only from a non-astral level of experience. Compare to the quantum mechanics axiom of necessarily influencing a phenomenon we are perceiving. To be on the same level with something we are experiencing is also giving expression to it. This is the hermeneutical root of being, the oneness in factual communication.
This I deem quite lucid and accurate. Inspecting the astral from non-astral level already makes a connection to astral levels and thus rocks of perception are thrown in to the water. Still, one can clearly affect the meanings that are pursued (i.e. where the rocks of perception are thrown in the bond) by balancing one’s perception, and thus projection, at least after the initial misthrow, with the Hieroglyphic Key.

The hermeneutical circle appears to the consciousness there where the receiving participant’s projection has actually and in a magical way reached the meanings of the one who has tried to express oneself. The words have been made succesfully ”pregnant” within the circle because 1) their own projection in to the astral atmosphere was accurate enough, and 2) the recipient made a projection of their own which was near enough so that the ”rocks that were thrown in the water” created wave patterns so close to each other that they could be interpreted as having also a circumference together. Perhaps sometimes the wave patterns are making a vesica piscis formation, sometimes they are even concentric, the latter of which would be like talking of self-evident topics. The important thing is that the state where the aura is shared and this makes the ”communication factual”, as you put it, is reached.

To make an example of negative kind, one can disregard one’s responsibility to make an accurate expression of where their rock has been thrown in the water, and the other one can make it even worse by making too great suppositions (this is what I meant by ”manipulating the astral”). Thus the other participant’s rock is thrown in half randomly, often creating very dissonant wave patterns with the first stone, rather than a shared aural space, as the meanings of the words are not interpreted in connection to the actual locations in the bond. In such a case the meanings of the words are dodging each other and the discussion is just a mess that creates more problems the longer it continues as such.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake