Received Fosforos

Announcements about selling, purchasing, trading and donating occult literature and material.
jdaniellucifex

Received Fosforos

Post by jdaniellucifex »

I tried to send a message from under my profile. I have no idea if it got sent. If it did this will be a repeat of that. I received my copy of Fosforos on Tuesday night . This is my third book. and as always it was packaged with tender loving care. I order books often and this is rare what you do. I enjoyed the pamphlet and the little cards that came with it. I want you to know that I am very thankful to be on this forum and I really enjoy using your website. I try to get on the forum when I can and enjoy the discussions that go on. I am going to try to get posting more often going forward. Covid has been keeping us all busier these days. I will say that I have been getting to know some of you and I want to return the favor. Satanic blessings to all.
Nefastos

Re: Received Fosforos

Post by Nefastos »

jdaniellucifex wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:55 amI want you to know that I am very thankful to be on this forum and I really enjoy using your website. I try to get on the forum when I can and enjoy the discussions that go on. I am going to try to get posting more often going forward. Covid has been keeping us all busier these days. I will say that I have been getting to know some of you and I want to return the favor. Satanic blessings to all.

Thank you kindly. Your message came in a very good time for me at least. I had just thought: "Shall I open the forum today? It seems that very few people are interested discussing these topics. What's the point?" So the blessings you sent are timely & much appreciated.

By the way, since so many people think that discussion that is open for all to see is just too problematic for their own understanding of intimacies of magic, lodge Salome members will soon have a possibility to discuss brotherhood things on another forum, not open to outsiders. I consider it a compromise, since that also means that no outsiders gain the benefit of discussions, but it seems that so many people need those more closed places that this must be done.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
jdaniellucifex

Post by jdaniellucifex »

I can understand about some communication not being available to outsiders. There are many different views of Satanism out there and personalities to go with it. I have encountered them myself. It can be very problematic. I have actually returned books that I have read that were really way out there. Either it's way to atheist or if you are not doing evil you are not of Satan. And then you have those who receive messages directly from Satan and they are his spokesman. And some can be very divisive and controlling. Unfortunately Satanism suffers as a whole because of this. So if you don't have basic concepts figured out it can be very difficult interacting. Thats why I love this forum and your website. There are some really great articles explaining important concepts that are very critical to a proper understanding. The books I have ordered together with this website and forum has really strengthened and enlighten me in so many ways I can't thank you enough. You stand out like the sun amongst many and I am glad to have found you. I'm hoping I'm not an outsider to long and hope to earn your trust. Thank you again. :D
Benemal

Post by Benemal »

Nefastos wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:38 pm By the way, since so many people think that discussion that is open for all to see is just too problematic for their own understanding of intimacies of magic, lodge Salome members will soon have a possibility to discuss brotherhood things on another forum, not open to outsiders. I consider it a compromise, since that also means that no outsiders gain the benefit of discussions, but it seems that so many people need those more closed places that this must be done
Giving up the members forum was a mistake to begin with. There one could talk about things that might expose too much, to the general public. Now there's no option like that. Though in Phanes we have discussions, I don't even know if other lodges are doing that.
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Benemal wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:05 pmGiving up the members forum was a mistake to begin with.

I think that's consensus, but that consensus misses the point of that change: that there is no longer one society, and every lodge must establish its own presence.

The change to the lodge-oriented SoA is almost half a cycle (3½ years) long, and people still only rarely understand what this means: that there is no government, and every lodge has total individual freedom, thus accompanied by total individual responsibility. This could change, and bring about more energetical possibilities for our ideology, only if all the lodges would create their own personal approaches to discussion, publicity, and so on. The hidden central womb-like members' forum we had was comfortable but stifling.

I would be very happy to see some inner forum that connects different lodges, administrated by some lodge that takes such an effort as its own dharma, and works consciously and dynamically with such an idea. But at that point, all the lodges thus connected must have established their own presence elsewhere as well.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Benemal

Post by Benemal »

Going off-topic still.
Nefastos wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:44 am The change to the lodge-oriented SoA is almost half a cycle (3½ years) long, and people still only rarely understand what this means: that there is no government, and every lodge has total individual freedom, thus accompanied by total individual responsibility
I might have mentioned it when that change started, that I was only joining Lodge Lucifer because I'm located in southern Finland, which means I'm not idealistically a real member. The other lodge is reversed, non-local, Phanes, which I joined for several reasons, including idealistic. Can't reply for a while after this.