Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Astral and paranormal experiences, dreams and visions.
User avatar
Saturnus
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:46 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Saturnus » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:42 pm

So this is my first post on the forum, I thought it may as well be on this topic since it seems to have died a little.

I'm curious though, after reading all your posts. How do you know if you're not just going mental?

I see all the numbers. For example today I saw 222, 777 three times. Along with various other signs. I feel cold randomly, sprits or just something. I've even felt them wanting to have relations with me or something touching me. However, I feel like I'm getting confused with some of it because my S.O says it's him because we are connected that way too... I mainly see white lights zooming whenever I think of thoughts and it's like somethings guiding me towards a path. I get pain if it's the wrong way or forced to go another way with pain. It's really weird. More recently I've had signs such as words telling me to stop driving or I'll die.

So I just want to know if you could sort of point me in the right direction or if I am going insane? I mean I could explain more if needed. I've been told by a friend who's a Pagan and who doesn't really know a great deal about me that I'm a 'second child'. But I have no idea what that even means and I can't even seem to find anything online.

Sorry if you think I'm being ridiculous.


User avatar
Cerastes
Soror
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 10:31 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Cerastes » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:35 pm

Saturnus wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:42 pm
So this is my first post on the forum, I thought it may as well be on this topic since it seems to have died a little.

I'm curious though, after reading all your posts. How do you know if you're not just going mental?

I see all the numbers. For example today I saw 222, 777 three times. Along with various other signs. I feel cold randomly, sprits or just something. I've even felt them wanting to have relations with me or something touching me. However, I feel like I'm getting confused with some of it because my S.O says it's him because we are connected that way too... I mainly see white lights zooming whenever I think of thoughts and it's like somethings guiding me towards a path. I get pain if it's the wrong way or forced to go another way with pain. It's really weird. More recently I've had signs such as words telling me to stop driving or I'll die.

So I just want to know if you could sort of point me in the right direction or if I am going insane? I mean I could explain more if needed. I've been told by a friend who's a Pagan and who doesn't really know a great deal about me that I'm a 'second child'. But I have no idea what that even means and I can't even seem to find anything online.

Sorry if you think I'm being ridiculous.


Welcome to the SoA forum.
I don't think anybody will find your question ridiculous here.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to give you a reliable answer about what causes your confusion and I think it would be irresponsible to form a diagnose based on an online comment.
I've actually seen people in psychiatric clinics that have following advices in online forums, including self-medication, psychological self-therapy or esoteric practice that caused some serious problems or made a consisting problem worse.

The only thing I can tell you is that there is no reason to panic. Try to stay in contact with other people and be as honest with yourself and others as possible.

... about the term „second child“:
I know the second child syndrome only from psychology where it refers to the birth order. For example, children that are born as a second child are said to tendentially have problems with their self-esteen and to long for attention more than first-born children. Of course, this is not true for everyone, it's just a statistical tendency which is based on more or less (in this case less) significant accumulations. If there is another meaning for this term then I don't know it.
-
Maybe other members/guests have more helpful advice to add here.
“Granny Weatherwax was not lost. She wasn't the kind of person who ever became lost. It was just that, at the moment, while she knew exactly where SHE was, she didn't know the position of anywhere else.”
(Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)
obnoxion
Sodalis
Posts: 1802
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby obnoxion » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:37 am

Saturnus wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:42 pm
I see all the numbers. For example today I saw 222, 777 three times. Along with various other signs. I
With the phenomenon of synchronicity, in my case it tends to get wild when I am really commited to something creative. But this does not mean one is doing something perfect and right. Doing something right can often be very difficult and lonely.

When the Manson Family heard the Beatles' "White Album", it seemed to them like a cavalcade of synchronicities and signs, and this might have been a major force that pushed them over to violence.

So one should not let signs or synchronities control your life, especially to unethical or wildly bizzarre directions. In the end, they are just one of those beautiful mysteries that make life so enjoyable. So I would consider them to be a spice of life, but not the main ingredient. Old folk used to cast spells on special occasions, like Midsummer or All Hallow's Eve. The rest of the time they carrie woods and boiled water - that is, those regular things a Zen saying says you do before Enlightenment and after Enlightenment.

Hearing unpleasent and commanding voices can actually be a symptom of a serious psychiatric condition, and by that alone I think you should check the situation with your doctor, just to be on the safe side. So please do.
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
User avatar
Kenazis
Frater
Posts: 963
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: Satakunta - Limbo

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Kenazis » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:18 pm

obnoxion wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:37 am
When the Manson Family heard the Beatles' "White Album", it seemed to them like a cavalcade of synchronicities and signs, and this might have been a major force that pushed them over to violence.


Except this story about Beatles and Manson is not true. According to Manson himself, he didn't even like Beatles and this "Beatles connection" is mainly made up thing. One of the Manson Family Girls (Susan Atkins) was the "Beatles fanatic" who also draw that Healter Skelter with blood (She really wrote that wrong because it's helter and not healter). This little info however doesn't make your point less good and is really sidestepping from the more important point discussed here. Totally agree with you fra obnoxion.
"In darkness let me dwell, The ground shall sorrow be..."
obnoxion
Sodalis
Posts: 1802
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby obnoxion » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:17 pm

Kenazis wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:18 pm
obnoxion wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:37 am
When the Manson Family heard the Beatles' "White Album", it seemed to them like a cavalcade of synchronicities and signs, and this might have been a major force that pushed them over to violence.


Except this story about Beatles and Manson is not true. According to Manson himself, he didn't even like Beatles and this "Beatles connection" is mainly made up thing. One of the Manson Family Girls (Susan Atkins) was the "Beatles fanatic" who also draw that Healter Skelter with blood (She really wrote that wrong because it's helter and not healter). This little info however doesn't make your point less good and is really sidestepping from the more important point discussed here. Totally agree with you fra obnoxion.
You might be right, because I am strictly refering to the wiki-article "Helter Skelter (Manson scenario)". Whatever its relation to what actually happened, the part about the song lyrics gives the impression of a synchronicity-amok. It is a thin line between poetic inspiration and the psychotic loosening of associations, at least for some. The late Finnish writer Lauri Viita, I think, is an example of a difficulty of balancing on this line, as usually people seem to find themselves early on from one or the other side of the divide. James Joyce is another.

I've heard an anecdote about Joyce and Jung: James Joyce's daughter, Lucia, was diagnosed with Schizophrenia by C. G. Jung (the father of the concept of synchronism, by the way). I've been told that James once asked Jung how he himself can loosen his associations to write a brilliant novel, while his daughter becomes an invalid by the same process. Jung answered "whereas you take a dive, your daughter sinks".
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
User avatar
Heith
Sodalis
Posts: 2500
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Heith » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:07 pm

Welcome on the forums, Saturnus.

I am astrally sensitive, but that is as far as I am able to determine nor care to box myself. I have experienced a range of strange and unexplainable things, some of which I will never understand.
Saturnus wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:42 pm
How do you know if you're not just going mental?
I don't, and I can never know for sure. I've spent a fair amount of time thinking about this over the years. My conclusion is as follows:

I think as long as your experiences or beliefs, regardless of what they may be, are not controlling you, or hurting you or those around you it is ok. If the experience causes anxiety, fear or forces you to do something, this is not alright regardless of if we would consider it to be "real" or not. A spirit that is malicious is not worthy of a magician's attention, and a magician (or shamanist or witch, whatever you'd like to call yourself) must never be under the power of a spirit being. That is the equivalent of allowing a child to run your household, it will go to hell eventually. From the little that you write it sounds like these experiences are at least to some extent in charge of your actions, and this to me is a sign that you would be wise to exercise caution. Simply that you are trying to find information and asking for advise is a really good thing.

It may be helpful to try and adopt a calm and observing attitude to synchronities, for example the numbers that you mention. And grounding is also a necessity. If one spends too much time open to the astral influences life becomes really quite too hard. There is a lot of distortions, strange symbolism and downright falsities in the astral world. It is, after all, something like a dumping ground for everything that happens in the world(s). These are very difficult things to work or cope with, and while I do some astral work, it is never constant practise but phased between heavy grounding and only attempted when I am feeling strong and sound in mind and body.

That you notice these patterns I don't think is a sign that anything is about to happen but rather, a pattern which for one reason or other is now more noticeable to you. This is kind of like a news on a webpage. We can go through our lives never knowing anything that goes on in the internet news and lead successful, happy lives anyway. At some point it can be so that you will figure out the significance of these patterns to you personally (if any), or perhaps it will remain a mystery or seem not so important in the future -which is also fine. We do not have to understand every clue given to us, the information that surrounds us constantly is a vast ocean in the best of days -and that is just talking of our material world. I hope it doesn't sound like I am belittling you, as that certainly is not my wish. I am really glad you found the courage to write on our forums, as it can be so hard being alone with these kind of things.

It is also true that if we start to focus on something a lot the chances are that it does become more frequent because we are on the lookout for it. In short to what we put our focus to, becomes magnified as that is how the mind works.

Like Obnoxion, I would be also inclined to suggest that you visit a doctor, if that option feels like a thing you could do. You can of course write here on our forums as well. It is difficult sometimes because people who are into occult / new age can sometimes overlook the dangers included in experiences such as you describe, and their well meaning but perhaps poorly placed encouragement or enthusiasm can do more damage than good. Hopefully my words have not done you damage or caused you to feel badly! I don't know you at all, so I can't estimate whether your experience is "real spirit activity" or "being insane". Which ever is the case, taking control of your own situation and experience is the first step on the road to having a fruitful occult practise or a situation where you feel safe and healthy in your own skin. Which is at least as important, magician or not!
User avatar
Saturnus
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:46 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Saturnus » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:34 pm

Many thanks for the welcome once again. I believe that I'm not being controlled as such. I just let go because I thought it was him (maybe it was; but things have happened recently and I've pushed him away). There's so much drama that comes along with him and I think maybe he's just not what I want in my life.

In regards to everything else I mentioned, the synchronicities I don't allow to become an important part of my life, when I notice them I just smile as I just like the fact they're there if you like. Makes me feel happy and like I'm awake and not asleep.

I've managed to stay calm, I just think it was his energy that made me uneasy and in turmoil as I knew there was something wrong when he contacted me. (He used me in essence)

But nethertheless, I just think I'm on the right path now as things started to go horribly wrong after seeing him in person. I'm going to do more work, meditate alot more and just try and keep my vibration high.

I just think that the white flashes that I have are still a mystery to me, it's almost like they're a six sense. I don't follow them as gospel as that would be silly but I just test the waters and until I really understand what they are I won't trust it. It could just be nothing but it's awfully weird how they come about.
User avatar
Heith
Sodalis
Posts: 2500
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Heith » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:31 pm

It was a little bit difficult to understand your reply, Saturnus, but perhaps that is because English is not my native tongue so some nuances will always escape me. For example I don't understand who is this "he" you refer to. I confess to still feeling slightly uneasy when reading your words.

One thing that I was supposed to add to my previous reply but I forgot, was that I think that one's life in general is a somewhat good factor on how to think of the let's say, spiritual phenomena. If there is a lot of stress and chaos, spirit activity (or an experience that seems like it) is usually not the best idea, as then those experiences tend to mirror and add to the overall chaos and it can be really draining and unnecessary. People are so different in this, as to what they feel good and comfortable with and also importantly, what is a person's level of ability for self reflection. These are so complex issues. What works for one definitely does not work for another. And so forth.
sasser
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:53 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby sasser » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:07 pm

Interesting discussion here! Has anyone tried the Monroe Institute's "Hemi-Sync: Gateway Experience" CD:s for balancing the brain hemispheres and activating one's psychic abilities? I have read online that many people have accelerated their development in this area considerably with the guided meditations and exercises of the Gateway Experience CD:s.
User avatar
Polyhymnia
Soror
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:20 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Polyhymnia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:26 pm

sasser wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:07 pm
Interesting discussion here! Has anyone tried the Monroe Institute's "Hemi-Sync: Gateway Experience" CD:s for balancing the brain hemispheres and activating one's psychic abilities? I have read online that many people have accelerated their development in this area considerably with the guided meditations and exercises of the Gateway Experience CD:s.
I've never heard of it before. I've never been one to pursue the heightening of psychic abilities because it always seemed like it would make me exhausted all of the time, and I don't need help to feel even more exhausted these days :lol:

I did a google search though! Looks interesting. Have you tried it?
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests