Osho

Questions directed to the Star of Azazel.
Setheh

Osho

Post by Setheh »

Hello,

questions are the significant part of the progress and I would like to make my own question as I am also studying many different subject concerning the spiritual progress and this is Osho, many people ven hates and despises him but at the end when you will deeply read his publications with detachment of course without being so much enslaved like his disciples and I am not and I treat it only as a very interesting part of my progress to read his publications and the question is simple, is there anyone here who reads his boks? If yes we could open in some other forum a new topic concenring the practices of Zen and related which I would like to discuss with you as I term them very Luciferian as I can experience it's essence beyond the writings or this whole cult thing and may be at the end valuable for someone or even SOA. I await the answers and I leave my greetings.
Mysterium Serpentiam
obnoxion

Re: About the questions

Post by obnoxion »

Setheh wrote:...is there anyone here who reads his boks?
I have read a few books by Osho. When i first got interested in Tantra in my early teenage, these were among the very few works to do with tantrism that were translated into finnish. In the western world, Osho's teachings have found a firm place among the heterodox curruculum of the New Age movement. There are a lot of good teachings in his written works, but none of these seem to be his original thoughts.

Among the rascal gurus of the last centuries, in my opinion, Osho seems to operate clearly on the murky side. He strikes me as a man easily swayed by whims and the changing of times, and his most constant quality seems to be his blatant opportunism.
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
Setheh

Re: Osho

Post by Setheh »

Hello,

first of all I would like to thank you for your response. What you written on this man of course I agree and I had very interesting experiences with his so caled Sannyasin on facebok group month ago or even more (nowadays I have no account there anymore) and it was absolutely intensive and also joyus experience because most of them are not enlightened not even one - they just think they are and I will explain why in this note. When I was writing there they of course penetrated my so called preferences concerning the music and spirituality then afterwards behaving like scared sheepsin the presence of the wolf and writing such stuff that I am pitch black (and I was using the pitch black movie poster to show their stupidity) and claiming that I am shizophrenic and I know nothing about the darkness that according to them I worship so much and all of thsoe things are sheer nonsense and it shows that they absolutely don't know me and no one can in totality because it is impossible we can know ourselves but no other's selves, it also shows that they ignore the darker aspect of their inner self and they are blinded by the so called light because the true enlightenment comes as well with the experiences of the darker, hidden mysteries of ourselves and our existence and they simply ignore it.

Therefore I resigned and I was not even bothering myself to become a sannyasin and to initiate myself into this and his book I am treating personally not according to the standards of the so called sannyasins which are no more even a true adepts of his works but they simply are materialists and they are based nowadays only for money and the meditation resort they are owing is for me rather like holiday resort for the new-richies. Someone also called there and shared the experience on the forum concerning him and he or she confirmed my claims and after saiyng that this individual has the money the person on the phone from the resort simply disconnected without even saying goodbye and especially without showing any kind of understanding which for me is absurd and not worth of being called a mystic at all. It is always the same while the originator of the tradition is dying then the adepts show how much unelinghtened they are fighting for the future profits coming from the further publications, reprints and power that comes with the position of the master.

Greetings.
Mysterium Serpentiam
Wyrmfang

Post by Wyrmfang »

I read some years ago Osho´s Esoteric Psychology. I don´t remember it anymore sharply, but at least there was some good insights in "ordinary" psychoanalytical fashion concerning for example sexuality.

Setheh, at least so far I´ve seen this world, your experience seems to be more a rule than an exception, unfortunately. People in "ordinary" spiritual communities tend to reject everything "darker" either in horror or in irony. As do Satanist often reject ethics and "God" in similar manner. In the Star of Azazel we are at least seriously trying to avoid these shortcomings.
Insanus

Post by Insanus »

I've read Osho's Zen Tarot and we have a deck of those "zen cards" lying in the bookshelf.
Those haven't given anything to me or my progress, but who knows, maybe one day I'll be inspired to check them more carefully. I don't know much about this guy and I'm not sure if I want to know.

There's nothing wrong with his zen book & zen cards, but it kind of feels like "hey, everything is unity, trust in yourself, balance is beautiful"-type of thing. Which is -of course- fine, but it leaves so much responsibility to the student & his understanding that it's difficult to really call it "teaching".
I think that it's quite too early to try to bring Zen-thought & Western culture together without pointing out very clearly what zen is NOT about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk9G1JlQeFs

Osho's opinion?
Jumalan synnit ovat kourallinen hiekkaa ihmisen valtameressä
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

Insanus wrote: I don't know much about this guy and I'm not sure if I want to know.
"The alleged crimes (which Osho said were committed without his knowledge or consent) included the attempted murder of his physician, poisonings of public officials, wiretapping and bugging in the commune and his home and a bioterror attack on citizens of The Dalles, Oregon (using salmonella) to impact county elections."

-Wikipedia-
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
Kavi

Post by Kavi »

There is a documentary released this year called "Wild Wild Country".
It doesn't cover anything on Bhagwan's teachings, personality or traits, instead the documentary deals with events which took place in India and then in city of Antelope.
I never knew that this was this big thing.