TOTBL / MLO / Anti-Cosmic Satanism

Questions directed to the Star of Azazel.
SunEater

TOTBL / MLO / Anti-Cosmic Satanism

Post by SunEater »

Hello,
I am interested to gain more knowledge about Anti-Cosmic Satanism. What would be the best sources to learn from them regarding that?
Also, I have not found the official websites of TOTBL and MLO and i do seek to join or at least learn from them if that is possible. Can anyone direct me?

Thank you.
Kenazis

Re: TOTBL / MLO / Anti-Cosmic Satanism

Post by Kenazis »

For what I have understood, they don't have internet presence anymore. No internet sites. I recommend that you start reading the books they have published. And it is never bad thing to read/listen to people's critical and opposing views of certain philosophies.
"We live for the woods and the moon and the night"
Frater Setesh

Post by Frater Setesh »

SunEater wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:33 pm Hello,
I am interested to gain more knowledge about Anti-Cosmic Satanism. What would be the best sources to learn from them regarding that?
Also, I have not found the official websites of TOTBL and MLO and i do seek to join or at least learn from them if that is possible. Can anyone direct me?

Thank you.
Read the Liber Falxifer books 1 thru 3 and practice them also read their Book of Sitra Achra. Btw Book of Sitra Achra was just reprinted by their publisher Ixaxaar it sold out of pre-orders last week in under a week. It was Ixaxaar's fastest selling book to date. So my best advice if you wanna read that edition it to read the first edition of Book of Sitra Achra if you can find a copy for a decent price.

Also the Temple and their other offshoot TFC they do have a website but it hasn't been updated here are the links BTW in case anyone is wonder these links come directly from the author of the books himself he gave the links in an interview to book publisher Ixaxaar not too long ago.

http://www.templeoftheblacklight218.com/

http://www.templumfalciscruentis182.com/
Heith

Post by Heith »

It is easy enough to find the titles second hand, provided one wants to pay the prices they go for. Rare occult books group in Facebook is a good place to look for.
Kenazis wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:41 pm And it is never bad thing to read/listen to people's critical and opposing views of certain philosophies.
Very true, of any philosophy. And the more extreme the philosophy, the more alert need one's inner critic be.