For Sale: Clavicula Nox 1 -4

Announcements about selling, purchasing, trading and donating occult literature and material.
obnoxion

For Sale: Clavicula Nox 1 -4

Post by obnoxion »

I've decided to sell my copies of the Clavicula Nox -zine 1- 4. They are in mint condition (I can sent photos if you wish). The asking price is 450€ and that includes postage anywhere in the world. Send a private message if you are interested.
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
Ormr

Re: For Sale: Clavicula Nox 1 -4

Post by Ormr »

My oh my this is tempting! If not claimed in coming months when disposable funds are available for the sparing, I shall inquire further about this.
-- O
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

New price 250€ including shipping outside of Finland.
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

Items have been sold to a Finnish buyer. For those interested in going rates for such items, the final price for the four 'zines was 160€, and that included 6€ of mailing expences.