Revelation 5 insight

Symbols and allegories.
ben Shachar

Revelation 5 insight

Post by ben Shachar »

I don't know if anyone is familiar with the book of revelations (I certainly am not). I decided to attempt a read of parts but skipped to rev 5 the lamb because frankly, the beginning is boring. Having studied Stiener I recalled he insisted it was written as an occult document to be interpreted as such. This is what I noticed within about 10 minutes and haven't read any further. Maybe I should but I'm not sure I see any point.

The Center circle is the throne surrounding 26 make the cube 27 total -2 makes a hypercube.
20161210_230820.jpg
Incidentally the 4 beasts have six wings which is how many circles in vortex placement about the central it takes to make the seed of life. If each circle has twelve points it is covered with eyes. If you are familiar with the nameless circle and twelve nameless points this is pretty clearly luciferian
20161210_230835.jpg
Any thoughts?
Heith

Re: Revelation 5 insight

Post by Heith »

I have read the entire book of Revelations only once, whilst copying it. I had such difficult energies at that time so I don't really remember much of the text itself. It was clearly occult in nature to me as well, as there was a absurd number of repetition of numbers. Perhaps this is why I found the text so off-putting in some kind of way, because I have a difficult time to focus on numbers and formulae which requires mathematical formulae - typed thinking. Numbers tend to freak me out a little if they are in groups.

I don't really have a comment since I work a bit differently and rarely if never include the kind of formulae you describe into my work (as shamanism is perhaps more of a ecstatic -using that word in the widest possible sense- practise) but I find it interesting what you write. I hope someone else has a bit more insightful things to say about it. Thanks for sharing!
Kavi

Post by Kavi »

ben Shachar wrote: Any thoughts?
I have a somewhat good insight to Revelation from biblical background, I mean the stories and happenings are in good memory from mythical perspective.
But what is really fascinating is the miraclous moments which occultism can give to you while re-reading Bible chapters again and understanding them with different insight.

I am not a mathhead by any means. Actually math is my weakness on this earth but I tend still to be leaned always towards these kind of things.
This was a good share. Thank you!
Jiva

Post by Jiva »

Well, I love playing around with numbers so I’m very interested in stuff like this. Basically, I think there’s a lot of numerical/geometrical symbolism hidden in the Bible; I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend David Fideler’s Jesus Christ, Sun of God as an excellent introduction to this subject.

Maybe because during the last year I started dipping into the Zohar quite a lot, but I haven't thought too much about New Testament recently. Something that strikes me immediately though, regarding the first image, is that perhaps viewing it as a rotating tesseract (thanks Wikipedia!) could explain the various different emphases the different four throne bearers assume In Ezekiel, Isaiah, Daniel and Revelation. Obviously this is just a sudden thought though, so it could just be nonsense... :P
'Oh Krishna, restless and overpowering, this mind is overwhelmingly strong; I think we might as easily gain control over the wind as over this.'
ben Shachar

Post by ben Shachar »

It's her at to have some responses on the topic! As I said I've not ever read the book myself (though I was raised Roman Catholic and attended elementary school at such an institution). I had rejected the idea of god entirely at that age as my grandfather who raised me was an Italian prisoner of war in America and lied to join the war effort in Italy and get out of his seminary training to become a priest at the Vatican (my family had high placement in the pseudo aristocracy of the time). After the war he was convinced no god would allow such atrocities while admitting atheism in foxholes is rare. An interesting caviot is in my reluctance to make my confirmation I chose the sait Gauis Cassius Longinus who allegedly pierced the side of Christ at Golgotha. The church at some point equated his name to Loginos and the number 23.5 which began my journey into the occult.

The four beasts in revelations are the four royal stars. There can be no question of this. The six wings is speculation on my behalf. On a separate note I saw the most unbelievable video that I will post a link to in a new thred. I am beginning to be convinced this is all about Cymatics.
If you aren't familiar with Cymatics I am going to start a new thread and post the video there instead.