Introductions

Putting together ones life with the modern world.
Vavrinec

Re: Introductions

Post by Vavrinec »

Greetings to all forum members! I wanted to take this time to introduce myself & tell you all a bit about me. I'm 46 years old & live in the United States. I grew up in Utah & was raised in a small town in the eastern central portion of the state. As a child I was a sweet & loving kid. As a teen I was hell bent on self destruction. I went into the service, which cleaned up my act, in the late 80s & served for 6 years as a combat engineer & then as a military police officer. I married young, had a child, got divorced a couple of times, & sort of wandered a bit to try & find myself. I went to college & studied religion & western philosophy. I became very drawn to the Gnostic texts & esoteric sciences during this time. Around this same time I fell in with a Wiccan group, specifically Judeo-Pagans & Jew-Witches, & was initiated into the cult. I learned a great many things, especially about Kaballah & Jewish Mysticism & Magic. I've worked on & off as a PMC over the years, mainly playing 'terrorist' for training scenarios for police departments & private security firms. Currently I'm in the process of starting my own PMC company based in Utah. I've worked for a number of private security firms over the years & have had my fill of working for others. I want to be my own boss. I find myself drawn to Luciferian Gnosis because the more I study it, the more I realized just how much of a Luciferian I already was. Many of the precepts & tenets I found were already things I had already discovered & deeply believed in. For me Luciferian Gnosis is like coming home. I feel complete in a way but still feel much like a babe in the woods.
Heith

Post by Heith »

Welcome aboard, glad to have you join our forum! It's always nice when people introduce themselves a little, one gets a feel of their personality and interests.
LurkerOfAbyss

Post by LurkerOfAbyss »

Hello all,

I was activated many days ago, but due to college I've not had the time to post till now. I'm 27, from Ireland. I'm a Fine Art student in 2nd year of Honours degree, with a specific focus on Printmaking.

I consider myself to be a theistic Satanist but favour writings based on Current 218 and Anti Cosmic, whenever I can locate good sources that is. Being here on this forum is to educate myself on what other people have to say on Satanism and various other philosophies and practices, what are we if we don't soak up as much knowledge as possible?

Look forward to engaging with forum,
LH
Heith

Post by Heith »

Welcome on our forum!
LurkerOfAbyss wrote: I was activated many days ago, but due to college I've not had the time to post till now. I'm 27, from Ireland. I'm a Fine Art student in 2nd year of Honours degree, with a specific focus on Printmaking.
Oh, how wonderful to have other artists on the forum! I've always been interested in printmaking, but I never was very good in it. One day if you feel like sharing your work I'd be really interested in seeing some!
LurkerOfAbyss

Post by LurkerOfAbyss »

Contrary to my general look of a Black Metal fan, adorned with black ink tattoos. My work is heavily influenced by Artists such as Van Gogh, Bonnard and David Hockney. I also from time to time delve into work based on Nordic Runes and Irish Ogham writing, aswell as Dark Art. But landscape painting and printmaking is my general focus, I am what I'd consider a "colourist impressionist". I favour showing my work through pure and bright hues as if from a memory, or illusion, hallucination.
RaktaZoci

Post by RaktaZoci »

Most heartfelt welcome to you LurkerOfAbyss! :)
die Eule der Minerva beginnt erst mit der einbrechenden Dämmerung ihren Flug.
-Hegel
Beshiira

Post by Beshiira »

Greetings. I shall start contributing to the English forum with a small introduction.

I am a male from Helsinki, Finland, born in 1989. I've been interested in and reading about the SoA for about a decade, seeing it as an interesting phenomenon and philosophy. Eventually, last summer, I joined the brotherhood, having started to feel that I have more reasons to apply than not to. I had attended some Lucifer lodge meetings before joining, which greatly helped in making that decision.

I have always been religious by temperament, and in theistic satanism and SoA I have found no less than a spiritual home (I'm well aware of how clichéd it sounds) and an excellent context in which to allow that religiousness to happen, and practice it ethically and holistically.

I study music, I make music and I play various instruments in various musical genres. I have dreamt of being a professional artist as long as I can remember, and it feels that at the same time as my "religiousness" has started to take shape, and I have come out of the closet as a satanist (which is not taken for granted for someone who also likes to think of himself as an intellectually honest person), also my path as an artist has started to clarify to me. Despite material or worldly success, it is my purpose in life. No question. Religion and art are essentially intertwined in my life.

I am glad to be a part of this community.
"Ja kun minun kirkkauteni kulkee ohitse, asetan minä sinut kallion rotkoon ja peitän sinut kädelläni, kunnes olen kulkenut ohi.
Kun minä sitten siirrän pois käteni, näet sinä minun selkäpuoleni; mutta minun kasvojani ei voi kenkään katsoa."
RaktaZoci

Post by RaktaZoci »

Nice to see you on this side also, Kaarne. :)
die Eule der Minerva beginnt erst mit der einbrechenden Dämmerung ihren Flug.
-Hegel
Casper

Post by Casper »

Took some time but here I am. Long story short:

Male, born in 1984, living in Kotka, Finland. I've been interested in darker/deeper side of things ever since I was a kid and always felt that the material world is hollow in some way. Had a few premonitions concerning deaths in the family at quite a young age and that certainly didn't help with spending "normal" youth, whatever that is. I've always been interested in religions and the great beyond that is death. I'm highly sensitive and anxiety is constant, yet it's something I've grown to live with. I joined brotherhood last year after few years of reading and studying the texts found on website and stalking the forums, indeed the spiritual home was found. Things I like to spend my time with? Reading, studying, listening and making music, walking and the rest of the time you can find me at the gym.
Heith

Post by Heith »

Welcome to everyone!