Introductions

Putting together ones life with the modern world.
Heith

Re: Introductions

Post by Heith »

Welcome aboard Sasha45!
ben Shachar

Post by ben Shachar »

Hello,

I am a new member of the brotherhood Star of Azazel. On the forum my handle is ΛΟΓΙΝΟC which represents the Loginos also known as St. Gaius Cassius Longinus of whom I was confirmed under as a boy (albeit reluctantly, I was promised I would never have to return to church again) I chose that at the age of 13, the very same year I gave my soul to Satan in a childish attempt to rebel against a church and dogma that I had grown to despise because of the downright despicable nature of its god. I asked for nothing in return from Satan simply that my soul which was of little use in the existence I had come to know, be of greater use to him, to serve his purpose.
It has been a fantastic journey since then and I have learned more than I had ever hoped or dreamed could be. I owe a great debt to a man named Harold Waldwin Percival for writing a book named Thinking and Destiny, Being the Science of Man It truly is the book that started my occult studies and nowhere could I have found a better starting place than there to have begun.

I am a visual artists in the medium of oil on canvas and my artwork is an expression of that connection we all have to Satan. Each work is similar to the principle of a sigil in that it unlocks the creative part of the mind and causes the observer to begin the process of creation.

I have chosen my brotherhood name to be Ben Shachar
Heith

Post by Heith »

Welcome to the fraternity and on our forums as well, frater.
RaktaZoci

Post by RaktaZoci »

Welcome to the forum, ΛΟΓΙΝΟC! :)
ΛΟΓΙΝΟC wrote:I have chosen my brotherhood name to be Ben Shachar
I'm not sure if you are aware that the brotherhood name includes its own practice. More info here.
die Eule der Minerva beginnt erst mit der einbrechenden Dämmerung ihren Flug.
-Hegel
ben Shachar

Post by ben Shachar »

@RaktaZoci

The link attached to : ...learn more "here" leads to a Not Authorised to Read Thus Forum page
Heith

Post by Heith »

ΛΟΓΙΝΟC wrote:@RaktaZoci

The link attached to : ...learn more "here" leads to a Not Authorised to Read Thus Forum page
An admin needs to fix your forum reading rights. Sorry about that! I'm sure someone get it done today.
Vanadís

Post by Vanadís »

Now you have rights to see Members only section too :)
ben Shachar

Post by ben Shachar »

Might someone kindly refer me to whom I may email / message at to the practice of the brotherhood name? Much appreciated. I read the dollowing and observed there was a change in who is the operative.
Heith

Post by Heith »

ΛΟΓΙΝΟC wrote:Might someone kindly refer me to whom I may email / message at to the practice of the brotherhood name? Much appreciated. I read the dollowing and observed there was a change in who is the operative.
Your tutor should be able to help you on this, and everything else. If you haven't a tutor yet, this is an easy fix. Frater RaktaZoci usually delegates the tutors to new members, I believe.
RaktaZoci

Post by RaktaZoci »

ΛΟΓΙΝΟC wrote:Might someone kindly refer me to whom I may email / message at to the practice of the brotherhood name? Much appreciated. I read the dollowing and observed there was a change in who is the operative.
The members of the cell who can serve as a guide for the practice are listed in the topic,but yes, I am one of them.
die Eule der Minerva beginnt erst mit der einbrechenden Dämmerung ihren Flug.
-Hegel