New articles published!

Discussion on books, journals and articles by the Star of Azazel.
Heith

New articles published!

Post by Heith »

Two articles have been translated from Finnish and published.

Frater Nefastos' About Esoteric Guidance and Six Paragraphs on Satanism
Nefastos

Re: New articles published!

Post by Nefastos »

Thank you for the translator! This also gives the readers of the English Argarizim a possibility to compare between two translations, thus giving more insight to the suggested ideas.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Heith

Post by Heith »

Nefastos wrote:This also gives the readers of the English Argarizim a possibility to compare between two translations, thus giving more insight to the suggested ideas.
Should we make a note of this somewhere, so readers of Argarizim would have a better chance in finding these articles?
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

I think that those few people who are actually interested in these things will notice that without a further note. It's enough that the translators are mentioned in the articles.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

A New Path – Working Through Grades is the first in a series of articles introducing the grade system within Graal lodge. Graal lodge has also opened it’s doors wider and having the first application period of the new system open from July to the end of August of 2020. More information is available here.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Super thank-yous for the article translators! If you are going to translate all of the Graal article series (?), let me know if you need at least part of the super long New Path article II (Temple-mountain symbolism) pre-translated.
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

Nefastos wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:27 pm Super thank-yous for the article translators! If you are going to translate all of the Graal article series (?), let me know if you need at least part of the super long New Path article II (Temple-mountain symbolism) pre-translated.
I got the first version ready today so no need, but I'll send it to you for checking after going through it once or twice.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

That is great to hear. Needless to say, this saves me a day or two for making a new article instead.

EDIT: In the Finnish side, our forum users are giving suggestions for the article topics. Recently a longer article about sexuality was published based on such a request, and a series of translated texts about Shaiva tantra are in the making because of a request. Would you, our dear English forum members, have some suggestions? They would be even more important to hear, because there are so much fewer English articles available in our website.
Polyhymnia

Post by Polyhymnia »

I'm very interested in the articles relating to sexuality. I would be interested in seeing something along the lines of the physical correspondences to spiritual correspondences, if anyone has anything like that. Anything related to satanism within yoga.
Articles on practical ways of uniting the paths, as was suggested by Fra Insanus in our Challenges in the Star of Azazel's International Presence thread: viewtopic.php?p=31438#p31438
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

Polyhymnia wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:57 pm I'm very interested in the articles relating to sexuality. I would be interested in seeing something along the lines of the physical correspondences to spiritual correspondences, if anyone has anything like that.
The article updates have come mostly in pairs on the Finnish side and I have prioritized certain articles for translation. One that I have been keeping quite low on that list was a dialog on sexuality. If you like, I can take it on the table for the last months of this year. I recall it had some quite intetesting thoughts regarding the aetheric body (one part of I think is the electricity in our nervous system), which is to my understanding a sort of bridge between the physical and the spiritual.