The Catechism of Lucifer

Discussion on books, journals and articles by the Star of Azazel.
Seeker666

Re: The Catechism of Lucifer

Post by Seeker666 »

Heith wrote:
Seeker666 wrote:The Catechism of Lucifer by Johannes Nefastos did not disappoint. It was a fantastic, albeit short, read.
The philosophy presented herein has both inspired and tested me. My favorite part however, if one could have a favorite when it comes to books like these, was the Magister Noster and explanation thereof.
The book itself has such a presence, and is beautifully made.... I am extremely pleased with this book and it will no doubt be an Important text in my practice. Hail Master Satan.
A.M.S.G.
Catechism for Lucifer for me personally has been the most important one- I think a lot of it had to do with the little bit difficult font which put me into another mindset and forced me to read more slowly. It is a beautiful work. Glad to hear you liked it as well. May I ask where you purchased your copy from?
it was part of my payment for my work on a tarot deck i designed for one of my business friends. fosforos is the second one. they were both purchased from Ixaxaar

i love the portableness of the book, i keep it on my altar and every morning ask Master Satan to show my the portion i need for that day.
it has been wildly helpful and accurate thus far.
"Eritis sicut Deus, Scientes Bonum et Malum"- Mephistopheles
Sebomai

Post by Sebomai »

I dearly love the CoL but Fosforos remains the single most important and life changing book I've ever read. But I am so honored to be helping to disseminate the CoL in the states.
Sebomai

Post by Sebomai »

Barring torrential rains, since I've got to walk two miles to the post office, the first of these three CoLs is going to be shipped to its owner today. I also sent fra. Nefastos his payment for this book. :)
Heith

Post by Heith »

If some of our forum followers are considering to get their hands on regular editions of Catechism of Lucifer, act before it's too late- these are practically sold out.

You can find copies still from viides asked at
http://www.viidesaskel.fi/?product_cat=english-titles
and infinox
http://infinox.bigcartel.com

to name a few.

We have only one copy of the Deluxe edition in stock. Inquiries to mail (a ) azazel . fi thank you.