UNSEEN FIRE I Yule sale!

Announcements about selling, purchasing, trading and donating occult literature and material.
Heith

UNSEEN FIRE I Yule sale!

Post by Heith »

Hello everyone,

Unseen Fire I is on sale, starting today. The Sale lasts a month, ending on Dec 10th 2015. During this time, I'll knock off 25% from the regular price, so the book goes for 15€ per copy (+shipping & Paypal fee) instead of the regular 20€ per copy.

As the shipping costs can be tough for a heavy weight publication like this (just over half a kilo), especially outside of Europe, I suggest if you've friends who'd like to purchase, to place an order together.

----

UNSEEN FIRE I

Articles from:
Fra Nefastos: Rosary of Azazel / Fra Nefastos: Opening of the Gates / Fra obnoxion: Aspects of Azazel / Fra Jiva: A Comparison Between the Theosophic Septenary and Old Norse Metaphysics / Fra Kenazis: Suffering – The Gift of Satan; Perspectives of Suffering / Fra Sebomai: Devotion to Satan / Fra Sebomai: Devotion to Lucifer / Fra Sebomai: Devotion to Azazel

Art from:
Vesa-Antti Puumalainen, Anna Cecilia Schmidt, Veera Pitkänen and fratres Benemal, Nox and Profundus.

Unseen Fire I is a limited edition of 370 copies, each hand-numbered. The publication includes 12 full-page illustrations as well as several smaller images. The magazine has been printed on durable, heavy paper. Scarlet paperback with a black sigil on front, 127 pages.