Polarity

Rituals, spells, prayer, meditation and magical acts.
AzzAi

Polarity

Post by AzzAi »

What do you think about personal polarity? We each have different polarities. Does this mean we need to find our personal control of energies? Do not break it with almost every system in practice?
Jiva

Re: Polarity

Post by Jiva »

Well, if I have understood you correctly, then I basically agree and think that polarities should be assessed on a personal level, particularly in light of our generally postmodern worldviews. If you are referring to unifying opposites and finding an equilibrium between polarities, yet ultimately continually breaking said polarities, then I think this is in fact a positive thing to an extent and something to be encouraged. Finding some sort of equilibrium, then adamantly refusing to challenge this and develop would be entropy of the worst kind; like a philosopher who writes one book, considers himself finished and refuses to challenge himself to progress any further.
'Oh Krishna, restless and overpowering, this mind is overwhelmingly strong; I think we might as easily gain control over the wind as over this.'
AzzAi

Post by AzzAi »

Thanks for your answer, and excuse me for my poor words, but i'm studying english just for three months :oops:
Jiva

Post by Jiva »

Your English is very good for just three months. It was perfect aside from the last sentence which was slightly unclear but nevertheless understandable. I just mentioned the disclaimer of interpretation to make sure we didn’t end up talking about slightly different things without realising it :P.
'Oh Krishna, restless and overpowering, this mind is overwhelmingly strong; I think we might as easily gain control over the wind as over this.'