How do you imagine Satan?

Questions directed to the Star of Azazel.
Fomalhaut

How do you imagine Satan?

Post by Fomalhaut »

I have been thinking of opening this topic for a while. I was just questioning myself under which section of the forum i should open the topic. Simple and straightforward question: How do you imagine Satan? What is His image in your mind?
"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become."
— C.G. Jung
Nefastos

Re: How do you imagine Satan?

Post by Nefastos »

I see Satan as so lofty a divinity, that (s)he transcends forms not only of the physical, but of the emotional, rational and symbolical kind. Unlike how we some time ago discussed with soror Heith about angels & their possible form on the other planes, I think divinities that are beyond time are not so easily correctly depicted by any outer representation. By that I don't mean that those presentations shouldn't be made; rather, when we make them we should remember that they are only icons, not even close to a real thing. Such pictures' symbolism is practical rather than comprehensive.

That said, I certainly have some depictions of Satan that work as paths of the mind to connect my formal mind to that archetype. Horns as a symbol of ambivalent & virile natural power, often an animal head, hermaphroditic appearance, ambivalence, a sturdy & sovereign pose - these are the few important important characteristics. I also depict Satan's gaze being merciless - definitely not cruel & not without sympathy, love or justice, but unhuman in its all-inclusive power.

At the left side of my personal altar I have Eliphas Levi's famous picture of Baphomet, which I truly appreciate. At the center of my altar, under the inverted crucifix & a mirror but over the pentagram & other magic paraphernalia is right now frater V-A's woodcut [?] work of Satan depicted as a goat-headed man, one hand behind his back & another making a gesture in front of his heart. At the right there's a warlock revering before Him in kneeling position, his hands held up in adoration. I really love this picture! I think these two examples give a good rough idea what formal characteristics come to my mind when speaking of Satan.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Mera

Post by Mera »

I began tracing Lucifer in visions, seeing last year, I am writing my journal into a book about my visions, I have to complete this journey soon, the first time I began communicating with him, I felt I recognized his signature, his presence. He was wearing a robe and had his head covered. I saw his face he was light, diamond white.

I am still tracing him and feel a need to open a channel to talk about him because there is so much that can’t be communicated openly with people who are afraid. I was one of these people, I didn’t know why I was afraid, I only knew to be afraid of him.

I find it fascinating that this forum recognizes Azazel as Lucifer or Satan. May I ask why Azazel.

The light of Lucifer is his love, the essence of life. The energy of life, the breath, the voice which sounds out harmonic ‘feel’ when life is ripe and fertile. He told me that ‘they’ called for the light of Lucifer. The light of Lucifer is his love the essence. He placed his Me in her me when he raised her energy from under the space walls. ‘Me’ is the eye of consciousness/creation. The eye on the Tree of life, the essence of life.

I would like to share this part of my Trace, from Tracing Lucifer..

From my journal..

“Another nudge I feel, arriving to this understanding is what he wanted me to acknowledge as well as, the early creation was planets and stars the light souls were the planets and stars. This is how they created they began imagining themselves as stars, the universe was born with an explosion not implosions and this is the difference of where the essence will dwell more. The implosion will raise the essence energy, this Lucifer understood whilst restoring the bird’s clusters and creating the garden for them.

Lucifer speaks with a proud smile, “after I birthed my son, I did the second thing I wanted to do before I did anything else”. I pause for a second as I recall he did say he did two things before he ascended in toned light form to the lyrians.

I am come back form the next memory stream, Lucifer showed me what he did next and it is nothing I could have fathomed or prepared for.

The music of his heart
A memory stream calls this one teased a dance of an arrival to my senses, back on the edge of the brightness this memory is in his core. My own willingness enters the intriguing stream and my heart begins to take my breath on a very steady anticipation of flutter. This will be interesting I feel, the stream instantly swishes a sight, I see Lucifer standing on the edge of consciousness looking at his son, we are back to the memory when he birthed his son, in that moment his emotions is beating, a rising excitement, a feel of an understanding he has reached. I am seeing and feeling another realm to this memory.
I swish with the stream and look into his emotions after Lucifer saw his son born in light and the strong emotions of joy at seeing the blue in his son allowed Lucifer to reach an understanding in that moment I did not see this earlier, Lucifer’s emotions surged feelings of embrace, Lucifer is smiling in light. My heart smiles for him as I feel the flutters of my own heart to this seeing.
Seeing Lu-ke’s essences and colour of blue caused Lucifer to understand that he missed the essence, he saw for the first time the energy that is the essence and she has an image, overriding emotions swirl in his bearing of wanting an embrace with the essence. He did not know what embrace emotion was other than just being close to the essence as he was when he became a bird oe when he would create with her voice. I begin to feel glimpse of his heart and spark with a thank you, his growing intensity and there in that moment I see his will and to the essence he went to find.

Knowing the essence is everywhere he came to the realisation after seeing Lu-ke growing blue that she has an image in her essence she is the blue invisible energy. I see Lucifer in his full light bearing, sparking and extra bear out in the vast birthing universe, his surging powerful emotions grips on to space, he begins to grip on the essence and begins to call out to her with new birthed forces in his might and begins to communicate with the essence.
Everything happens in slow motion to my sight, he tones his light low at forcing speed as he rides his bearing self through the universe as his driving pulls space from under its feet. Lucifer begins in an instant to transfer and transport his bearing forces to his ‘me’ aspect. In this moment my senses pause as I try to enquire like a child and shaking within. Instead in this precise moment I see him shoot like a rocket faster than speeding light and he turns inwards into his ‘me’. I feel emotions of him, I am in him, he responded to my enquiring of what is ‘me’. I feel his ‘me’ aspect which is pushing to grasp the essence with forces I have never felt before. His ‘me’ is tender and attentive to his need for his love. His ‘me’ is his him, his true heart and I want to cry as I stop to thank him with all of my being for allowing me to feel his heart.
The powerful emotion, might and will force frequencies from his ‘me’ draws more inwards to empower his bearing more and more to as further as he could go. He pushes these forces inwards to his emotions while he rocketed down into space and matter into the depths of space existence he pushes his forces of emotions, instrumenting existence and pulls existence as he draws her energy out with pure depth. Images in my sight flow in much slower motions while my heart races as I watch in amazement and I smile with heart as I see the essence rises like a huge enormous fountain of clear smoky blue vibrant and fertile energy, she rises out from the depths of the space walls. I am stunned and speechless a nudge to my senses as I notice the faint music in the background which I heard but did not acknowledge. I watch the energy essence of life and she feels as if turning around to look at the force which drew her out.
He returning gently to his light bearing form but still low, softly glowing space around him, space is injured, space is heaving, it is out of breath and I feel emotions blown to cry sadness for poor space. My emotions, my senses are dumb founded again as I think and say nothing to what I am seeing. Still toned low Lucifer slowly floats to the essence, I hear her song louder out in open injured space, I know her song, and her harmonic voice speaks musical tones to his lead, then silently the essence stays until she hears his music again.

I am underneath them watching in complete amazement my emotions wants to take a stop to think but this stream will not stop. I feel the stream carries like how river flows and I swish to see their vibrate awareness of one another and float opposite each other. I feel Lucifer my guide reminding me he is still here with me, the Lucifer in his memory stream is waiting for the essence to fully be born to light. Just like Lu-ke did, the music is getting louder, I can hear this music. Everything in my emotions tingles and flutters an emotion of early arrival of full spring beams.
Moments pass as I watch the smoky blue visible energy growing, transforming to vibrant blue fertile light. In these moments the essence sings she hears his song. Like a symphony dancing to ever growing harmony of being so close. It is as if nothing else in this light existence exists apart from Lucifer and the essence. The music, if only I can sound out the music, it goes back and forth steady to high than to a centred pleasing flow. I find my sense begin to sway back and forth as I hear the sound of their loving grace.

Eyianie sends me a feeling guides me to look around Lucifer and the essence, to look at space and my emotion jumps for glee as space is rocking back and forth to their music space feels like it is smiling in harmony to this dance. I am with no words, I keep looking at them feeling the flutter of their flow, I begin to feel embarrassed this is such a personal private moment, I place my senses down like putting my head down and ask out to Eyianie if I should look away, I have never seen anything like this.
Eyianie sends me a smile and tells me to keep watching "you do not want to miss this Mera".

I feel Lucifer my guide is beside me sending the guidance to my feelings silently to look closely so he doesn't interrupt this moment of music.

I bring my focus to the dancing space around their ever growing light and I see they begin to steadily rise up into space as their tones grow. Lucifer adjusts his light tone to the essence as he waits with her grace while she grows in light and their music, oh the music of light embrace.

The essence harmonic voice continues to symphonies a steady flow harped with grace back to his own gleeing flow equalling the slow steady rising and flowing symphony of his own song to a backflow before light centres and flutters once again. Together the harmony glees a steady rise lifts a need with dashing play of smiling delight. The music flows to centre in tune with their growing light and again back and forth, back and forth in this eternal moment of harmonic love. While the orchestra of space rocks in motion softly still back and forth harmonies a steady rising flow of strings and beats with bouncing life’s glow.

My heart rises with warmth and smiles to this sight as the music grows with their light empowered by their emotions of love. The music gets louder and louder as the orchestra echoes the volume to sequence. They begin to move slowly closer to each other with knowing awareness of one another. While the symphony of music grows flawlessly louder, Lucifer and the essence embrace in light with a merger. The sight to my earthly eyes sees two lovers at long last embraced together, now this moment as the swaying music they rise up high embraced to the bearing of light they merge a kiss and Lucifer become a he and the essence become a she.

My own emotions are rising as the music pulls me up as I watch them sway then something begins to fall out of their brightness like fountain of fireworks of what feels like liquid light, I hear the shower as it rains, I look at the mass twinkling space and as the liquid tinkles drops past my sight, light drops of blue tear drops and candle flames of blue and white. My heart pulls on all my sensing strings as I see them up high showering seeds of life and while the flames and drops continue to fall a flow the whole of the light begins to implode star bursts of life. The orchestra, the symphony is arised to sounds I can truly no longer describe.

Lucifer my guide sends me feeling as no senses in me move at this moment as I watch this sight in amazing grace, I rise up to the lovers to where once void dwelled now Lucifer the light bearer and the essence, light up brightness to the new worlds.
I come back to myself how can I be the same again, all I did was sway back and forth with this music of their hearts. I thank with all of my might as I feel like my soul has been blessed to see this amazing sight of their true love.

Everything is alight now I understand as I see what he did, he drew the energy which is the very essence of life, the breath of all life and birthed her as light bearer and re-birthing space, he gave her some of his energy and some of his light to help her grow to light, remaining as her essence and ‘me’ in full, the essence was be re-born as a light bearer then they spent eternity with each other’s musical flow.

Lucifer and the essence of life feel like they are falling asleep. Their merging birthed light souls born from their love, whilst watching their merging and hearing their music I realized how much Lucifer truly Loved her and loves her still. Hearing Lucifer singing his symphony to the essence allowed him to hear his own love and understood why he wanted her so. This scale of merger of two light bearers causes them to go into eternity of stillness, to my earthly feeling they are going to a deep sleep but in light they will be in stillness. Their off springs will grow and experience just like the mass souls who began already. Lucifer and the essence light bearing will grow ever more while they rest.

I ask Lucifer how long did you stay in stillness? Until the second old universe was in bloom.
I smile at Eyianie I look at Lucifer and I thank him with all of my heart for this blessing. All I could think is that my soul has been blessed then a nudge comes to my joy and reminds me that second wave of image which came to my sight whilst watching Lucifer and the essence sway, I saw the gold box, what the humans refer to the ark and the covenant on its current resting place, this I could not grasp as all I could hear truly is their love.
Lucifer floats close to me and says with a graceful smile, “remember this love when you see the rage”. Again I can only think of the music.”

How can someone who loved this much be fallen? This is why I feel Lucifer is the creator, his son is day... he was the light bearer and his son is the result of light.. as in day.. when he created the essence of life into a light bearer, several things happened... the essence feel, brought his light to life, he become white and blue, as she is white and blue... white fire and blue energy.. living light. I don't believe Lucifer the creator is an Arch angel, he was a creator..

I am now setting my self to do more tracing and seeing to see who Satan is and what it means. Sorry if I wrote too much. I feel a need to talk to people who are not afraid of Lucifer. Bright blessings. x
Heith

Post by Heith »

Fear isn't very constructive way of being, and I've always felt that in SOA there's very little fear which is one of the reasons why I enjoy being a member. We do have a lot of analyzing and caution when it comes to astral vision work- as it's easy to misinterpret such things. I practice shamanic techniques from time to time (although I'm far from being a expert on this) and sometimes I've seen things during drummings that I can't comprehend at all, but which still move or affect me greatly- and it takes time for me to understand what it is that I was looking at. Sometimes I don't understand at all (of course one can argue that I never understand and just interpret as it pleases me without realizing I do so).

I've never had any contact with Lucifer, or whatever we might want to call this, in the ways that you or someone else here might have and would describe such a vision. I mostly just see symbols, or landscapes, or animals. But I haven't sought contact with Lucifer either. What needs to come, will come.

You write that you feel that you must finish this journal soon. Why is this? And no need to apologize for writing lengthy posts. I've written a few myself, when enthusing about Norse mythology :)
Mera

Post by Mera »

Hi Heith

Very true about Fear, when I began tracing Lucifer which was April 2012 I was a bit too scared and I did lots of meditation and clearing of pre-conditioned ‘fears’, in order to communicate with him without insulting the gift of his teachings to me, I had to really psyche my self up not to feel scared. I use to also be scared of my own shadow, but through my journey I have been blessed to learn to understand different things which helped me not be as scared as I was. I was on Facebook and I was part of different groups, when I began talking about Lucifer everyone began to be very suspicious of me. Also most people associate Lucifer with the illuminati, Rothschild and Rockerfella etc.. it would be good actually to understand the connection between the illuminati and Lucifer.

I was a bit sad by it, but I did not hold it against them as I was just like them, I just did not understand. Even now I am still trying to understand, why would creation allow it’s self to be casted like this when all it is, is the presence of beautiful graceful love. I am lead to understand the love, to know the very core reason as to ‘why’. I learnt that love has no measures and aids in different forms. Sometimes those who cast the highest words of hate are those who teach us how to recognize our deepest insecurities.

Yes I agree about this forum, before I found it I kept on hearing the name ‘Azazel’ and Enoch spoken to me by my spiritual guide that I began googling the name Azazel and found this website, when I began reading some of the articles, I felt the emotion of ‘grounded serenity of unity’ and made me smile and feel this group seems like a good place to learn from.

I feel rushed to complete my journal because of a ‘feeling’ an emotion I have which comes to me in different level of volume at different times, it makes me feel that I need to ‘hurry’. I am nearly half way through. It is journal not a book to be more precise, it’s like writing the way I am writing now, my thoughts and feelings about the visions and communications I get.

Yes there is a lots of misguided consciousness on the Astral planes, I found a good way to recognize if they are true or not, is to stick to how they feel to me.
Seeker666

Post by Seeker666 »

I view him in many ways

Baphomet
hairy satyr in a robe with a book
or a black serpent/dragon.
sometimes as a black robed and hooded man with short, curling, horns
or as a pale angel with black wings. bearing a grail and sword of black steel. and emerald green eyes.

Frater Nefastos, that sounds like a truly amazing picture, could you perhaps show it here?
"Eritis sicut Deus, Scientes Bonum et Malum"- Mephistopheles
Sebomai

Post by Sebomai »

I certainly have no objection to the use of images or icons in spiritual practice... religious and occult art is some of my favorite stuff in this life... but right now, I'm in a phase where I find it more comfortable to work without images. I'm sure eventually I will find myself using images again in my practice. If I search Google for Satanic art, I can often find a great many things that bring up various states of mind that are very conducive to my assorted work. But at this precise point in my life, no images are filling what needs to be filled within for me. When I say my daily morning prayers, where images might once have arisen, I tend to have feelings and inner sensations arise and, for me right now, those are my only workable representation of Satan. Sorry if this is all very vague, but it is hard to put into words something that can't be put in an image either. :)
Seeker666

Post by Seeker666 »

Sebomai wrote:I certainly have no objection to the use of images or icons in spiritual practice... religious and occult art is some of my favorite stuff in this life... but right now, I'm in a phase where I find it more comfortable to work without images. I'm sure eventually I will find myself using images again in my practice. If I search Google for Satanic art, I can often find a great many things that bring up various states of mind that are very conducive to my assorted work. But at this precise point in my life, no images are filling what needs to be filled within for me. When I say my daily morning prayers, where images might once have arisen, I tend to have feelings and inner sensations arise and, for me right now, those are my only workable representation of Satan. Sorry if this is all very vague, but it is hard to put into words something that can't be put in an image either. :)

very well put my friend... I hope to get to that point one day.
best of luck to you on your path.
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Seeker666 wrote:Frater Nefastos, that sounds like a truly amazing picture, could you perhaps show it here?

I have thought a couple of times to ask the artist if it would be possible to use that picture on the cover of some of our publications. Until that day, I think the power is best reserved by not showing it in public, as it was a personal gift. My apologies!
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Seeker666

Post by Seeker666 »

Nefastos wrote:
Seeker666 wrote:Frater Nefastos, that sounds like a truly amazing picture, could you perhaps show it here?

I have thought a couple of times to ask the artist if it would be possible to use that picture on the cover of some of our publications. Until that day, I think the power is best reserved by not showing it in public, as it was a personal gift. My apologies!

I agree, and understand :)
It sounds like an amazing image to be sure, hopefully you can use it one day!