Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Astral and paranormal experiences, dreams and visions.
Mera

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Post by Mera »

Heith wrote:Of this I am not so certain. We can of course learn from everything that we encounter in life, even if it is "that was a really bad idea", but I don't think all the entities are seeking to teach us. It seems to me that some entities are a little autistic (like we discussed with Nefastos on the topic of Angels), or appear to be this way. I also think that entities are drawn to certain energies, that differ from time to time. For example, anger would call different sort of entities than enthusiasm. Here I don't suggest that there are "evil" and "good", as I don't believe in that, but rather, they're different. I do think that some entities have a base streak of what one might define as greed, and they will suck what they can. Not because they are evil, but because it's natural for them to act in this way. What this sort of entities would be seeking to teach us escapes me, but I only have one experience with a entity that was of this sort of nature. We hanged out for a while.

Heith I do not disregard what you feel about not all that finds their way to us are meant to teach us something. I will think about what you said more before I answer properly.

How I recognise good and evil or good and bad as the Tree of knowledge of good and bad. As in the knowledge of duality. Firstly 'god' tells Adam and Eve to eat anything other than the fruits on the tree of knowledge. the serpant dragon finds Eve.... tempting Eve to eat from the forbedon Tree. The serpant dragon is than castrated for interfering with gods plans. God according to religious texts wanted Adam and Eve to experience the garden spontaneously...eve learnt, discovered the truth/knowledge about duality and was not the same again. She and Adam were casted out of the garden of paradise to live a 'duality' based existence.

She never knew about duality before learning about it. She never would have believed in good and evil/bad had she not ate from the tree of knowledge. When she learnt about the dual exîstence she was forced to live this type of existence. If, if she wasn't meant to know than the serpant dragon would not have found her.

I just wanted to leave you with these thoughts for now. I will come back after I thought more about what you said.

On a final note....I find it interesting that you all recognise greys are not of good intent. Especially becuase most UFO/spiritual scientist and conspiracy theorist all 'agree' that greys as in the ETs have negative intent on humans. My observation is regarding the colour 'grey'
Tulihenki

Post by Tulihenki »

I think that my experience was quite neutral and I didn't sense anykind of intents - negative or positive - in these grey ghosts even in a brief moment I was scared.

Perhaps you all have seen pics or movies where spaceship lands, door opens with a bright light and then little classic ''ufos'' are coming out. In my vision my door opened and bright light was bursting into my bedroom. Then these grey ghosts travelled through my room and vanished. Just one ghost saw me as it came very near to me.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tulihenki

Post by Tulihenki »

Heith wrote:I do think that some entities have a base streak of what one might define as greed, and they will suck what they can. Not because they are evil, but because it's natural for them to act in this way.
I agree with this.

While ago I was sleeping when I woke up and immediately realised that some unknown form near to me wants to have sex with me. I didn't really see any physical form, but sensed somekind of energyform and it's lustful intents. At first I tried to push it away with force and it just kept coming. Then sudden empathy came out of me and I sensed that this thing was liberated by compassion.

Every situation can be a teacher while not all creatures related to phenomenas are actual teachers.
Heith

Post by Heith »

Tulihenki wrote: Every situation can be a teacher while not all creatures related to phenomenas are actual teachers.
Well formulated. I agree.

As to grey "ghosts", or whatever we call them, I did not find this experience to be negative either. I apologise if it came across like that on my post. These situations are neutral for me as well. They do not make me feel alarmed or afraid. Merely slightly curious, like seeing something unexpected.

EDIT: one of the greys I've seen was a cat. So that wasn't unpleasant in the least.
Mera

Post by Mera »

I don't disagree as I feel everything said has a place on different dimensional mindset levels of learning and understanding existence...

Heith wrote:Of this I am not so certain. We can of course learn from everything that we encounter in life, even if it is "that was a really bad idea", but I don't think all the entities are seeking to teach us. It seems to me that some entities are a little autistic (like we discussed with Nefastos on the topic of Angels), or appear to be this way. I also think that entities are drawn to certain energies, that differ from time to time. For example, anger would call different sort of entities than enthusiasm. Here I don't suggest that there are "evil" and "good", as I don't believe in that, but rather, they're different. I do think that some entities have a base streak of what one might define as greed, and they will suck what they can. Not because they are evil, but because it's natural for them to act in this way. What this sort of entities would be seeking to teach us escapes me, but I only have one experience with a entity that was of this sort of nature. We hanged out for a while.
Tulihenki wrote: Every situation can be a teacher while not all creatures related to phenomenas are actual teachers.

How would you know any of this? had you not thought out to learn about it?

In my experience everything and everyone is a teacher and student..

Those who sit on the foundation level of Earth school are still teachers, indifferent to duality yes and also reflect an existence which is ‘one’ can be live in the same way indifferent to duality.

Those who suck energy dry, like energy vampires are part of the foundation level of Earth school and here to teach us something. If you learnt how to shield your self from having your energy sucked dry, or learnt to flow with these energies in the same way the stars energies flow with each other then you would be learning how to use your light tools, which in line with the alchemy of light.
Tulihenki

Post by Tulihenki »

Personally I can't think that entity which was obeying it's harsh energies by trying to seduce me was motivated to teach me, because I felt it's desperation to pull me down with it. It is definitely beautiful idea that everyone is a teacher to someone, but relating to my experiences I can't see it that way. Like I said: one can definitely learn by every situation, but not all encounters with (astral) entities includes motivation to really teach.

I'm not sure about this, but if in some era this turns and everyone is really a teacher, then there has been tremendous change in astralworlds. But this is just speculation for me. Perhaps Nefastos can bring some light in this subject.
Mera

Post by Mera »

Tulihenki wrote:At first I tried to push it away with force and it just kept coming. Then sudden empathy came out of me and I sensed that this thing was liberated by compassion.

That is quite beautiful...you sensed "this thing was liberated by compassion" what happened afterwards? did it leave you be? Compassion vibrates the light inside the soul. this is 'part' of how the harmonic interconnection between 'all there is' flows in sequence... it is part of it.

I genuinely do not disagree with you or Heith, this is why I needed to time to think out Heith response above, as it is a fair leveled out view...

I also feel on a soul 'learning level they teach us to recognize things and teach us how to better empower our selves.
Tulihenki

Post by Tulihenki »

I'm guessing that there is only differences in the way of approach.

By motivate to teach I mean that an entity has really some self-constructed idea of elevating and I don't see that all entities in spiritual hierarchies has this.

Anyway this is very interesting to talk about and also challenging! I'm pondering few things related, but haven't found words yet.

After my encounter and releasing the entity - at least so I believe - by compassion I felt brightness and energized. The entity wasn't there anymore.
Mera

Post by Mera »

Tulihenki wrote:By motivate to teach I mean that an entity has really some self-constructed idea of elevating and I don't see that all entities in spiritual hierarchies has this. After my encounter and releasing the entity - at least so I believe - by compassion I felt brightness and energized. The entity wasn't there anymore.

I feel true compassion is 'felt' in moment like your experience... when it is felt in situation which may be regarded as 'scary', it is true soul level compassion..to release it,(some people would attack rather than elevate) which means you can release trapped souls, or entities. Or you passed a test set out by the creator..

I know there are parasites in the Astral and to me most of them are 'living people' (who attack, believing they are acting out of love) who are trapped in some sort of mindset difficulty or drama due to their existence/life situations... but the equation foundation of the creator aligns them to the foundation, bears them so they do not fall on a soul level after their physical body dies or fall deeper into psychological torture while they are alive.

The presence of all there is/creation does not allow anyone to fall. Part of the equation are lower entities existing and are aligned to 'do something ' for the Earth school interconnection.

For me this is part of what the "sin-bearer" does...
Heith

Post by Heith »

Tulihenki wrote: It is definitely beautiful idea that everyone is a teacher to someone, but relating to my experiences I can't see it that way. Like I said: one can definitely learn by every situation, but not all encounters with (astral) entities includes motivation to really teach.
I would have to agree with this.

There is a difference between saying that everything/one is a teacher, or that we can learn from all experiences. I believe that the latter is true.