The Catechism of Lucifer

Announcements about selling, purchasing, trading and donating occult literature and material.
Nefastos

The Catechism of Lucifer

Post by Nefastos »

I just got my own copy of The Catechism of Lucifer, and I must say Ixaxaar have really made the book a piece of art I wouldn't have thought when writing the text with no small amount of fury a decade ago.

It's a tiny volume, very delicate, and perfect to carry with oneself as a kind of portable iconostasis of meditation or devotion. I hope this will give some food for thought to the readers interested in Satanic, Theosophical or Christian doctines.

It is possible to buy the book straight from me, the price is 40 € plus postage. I'm happy to include an inscription if such is wanted.

Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Nefastos

Re: The Catechism of Lucifer

Post by Nefastos »

Although Ixaxaar has sold out the deluxe edition of the Catechism of Lucifer, I have copies left.

Since I have precious little time available right now and our whole web page including the information of books on sale will be renovated soon, please consult Ixaxaar's web page about details for now.

Orders & questions via my personal e-mail, as given above.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"