Lodge Sephiroth is now open.

The Practice of The Star of Azazel
Seferoth

Lodge Sephiroth is now open.

Post by Seferoth »

Hi, new international lodge of The Star of Azazel is now open. The lodge is called Lodge Sephiroth.

Lodge Sephiroth is an official Lodge of "The Star of Azazel", but quite different from the rest. Lodge Sephiroth functions solely as a forum and is all that there is. There are no physical meetings within this Lodge, everything in Lodge Sephiroth happens within that forum. Lodge Sephiroth functions as independent Lodge of "The Star of Azazel" practicing Kabbalah, Tarot and worship of Master Lucifer. Lodge Sephiroth has tools and programs for individual growth in both physical and spiritual nature. The main goal of Lodge Sephiroth is growth, to become better, to become worthy of our Master Lucifer.

Lodge Sephiroth specializes in Kabbalah in it's various forms, Tarot and Luciferianism. We specialize in both White and Black aspects of "The Star of Azazel". Growing as a person is our main goal and Kabbalah will help us in this path as Kabbalah will show us our true nature and where we need to improve, Tarot can reveal secrets about ourselves that give us an increased focus in our new path, and knowing Master Lucifer is a must for anyone who yearns wisdom and a new light to follow in the path of growing.

While Lodge Sephiroth provides materials and help in your path, most of the studying and learning must happen independently. The good thing about this is that you are allowed to improve in your own time within your own rules. There are no tests(aside from the application) or forced activity in Lodge Sephiroth. We provide help and assistance to you when you need it, and perhaps you will do the same for others. It is up to you. Lodge Sephiroth appreciates relaxed and laid-back approach when it comes to growing in person, these things take time...perhaps even a lifetime and therefore cannot be rushed.

The same can be said about the Lodge and the forum itself. Now it is still in it's infant form, small and fragile, but yearns to live and learn. The Lodge and the forum will need time to grow before it can take it's final and more specific form, but it already provides a place of learning and brotherhood of like minded individuals. More topics, lessons and content will come daily to both public and Lodge Member sections. Everyone who is willing to see this place grow is welcome to contribute to it in anyway they see fit. All help and support is greatly appreciated.

Membership application must be done publicly and is open for all, post your application to the "Application" section in Lodge Sephiroth forum. This is a test. The more you reveal about yourself the better your chances is to obtain membership within our Lodge. No real names, addresses, phone numbers are required however, you can be as anonymous as you want(This is very much preferred). The most important part is for you to tell us the reason of why should we accept you as a new member. Be specific about your history with "The Star of Azazel" and with the occult.

Absolute minimum requirement for a membership is to be of legal age and agree with the seven principles of the Star of Azazel and with the three theosophical articles. After a person has been accepted as a new member of Lodge Sephiroth the member can choose a title from three options. Frater(Brother), Soror(Sister) or Sodalis(Member).

Everyone is welcome to join the forum as a regular member, but some parts of the forums and certain privileges are open only for those who has become a full member of Lodge Sephiroth. If you need more information, contact me(Seferoth) in here by PM, or in Lodge Sephiroth forum, there is a "Questions to Lodge Sephiroth" section for all your inquiries at the forum. Thank you.

Lodge Sephiroth forum: https://sephiroth.freeforums.net/

-Seferoth
Gangleri

Re: Lodge Sephiroth is now open.

Post by Gangleri »

I think you need first of all to be a member of SoA to form a lodge within it, and even then it is not that simple. But what do I know...
Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Gangleri wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:49 pm I think you need first of all to be a member of SoA to form a lodge within it, and even then it is not that simple. But what do I know...
Everything regarding Lodge Sephiroth has gone through Frater Nefastos and has been agreed in mutual understanding. Thank you for your concerns though.
Gangleri

Post by Gangleri »

Seferoth wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:03 pm
Gangleri wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:49 pm I think you need first of all to be a member of SoA to form a lodge within it, and even then it is not that simple. But what do I know...
Everything regarding Lodge Sephiroth has gone through Frater Nefastos and has been agreed in mutual understanding. Thank you for your concerns though.
Okay then! I was a little amazed that you announced a new official lodge within SoA without being a member (as I gathered that there was not that imposing 'frater' title under your nickname). Good luck with the new lodge.
Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Gangleri wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:20 pm
Seferoth wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:03 pm
Okay then! I was a little amazed that you announced a new official lodge within SoA without being a member (as I gathered that there was not that imposing 'frater' title under your nickname). Good luck with the new lodge.
Thank you. I understand your reaction completely, and yes this Lodge and how it came to be and how it works is a little unorthodox, but it has been made within all the rules and suggestions made by The Star of Azazel and Frater Nefastos. This forum/lodge idea was something that we both(me and Frater Nefastos) saw as a good idea and as something worthy to be made. It can act as a secondary forum(less restricted) and as a full blown individual Lodge. If anyone has some other questions regarding this Lodge and Forum please don't hesitate to ask.

-Seferoth
Beshiira

Post by Beshiira »

Gangleri wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:20 pm Okay then! I was a little amazed that you announced a new official lodge within SoA without being a member (as I gathered that there was not that imposing 'frater' title under your nickname). Good luck with the new lodge.
Yes, the word ”official” is a bit tricky here, since there is no official instance called the Star of Azazel to begin with. After the structural change of how the brotherhood is organized, there is no central government like there used to be. Some duties of the former central government are now under Lodge Graal, duties such as hosting the azazel.fi website and this forum, as well as being in touch with lodges that are validated by Graal's standards. Also, members from these lodges have the "frater", "soror" or "sodalis" titles under the username on this forum.

Graal doesn't, however, ”rule” or control these lodges. So, understandably, even less could it control what people outside of them do.

The list of lodges that are ”official” or validated in the eyes of Lodge Graal can be seen here: https://www.azazel.fi/en/lodges/

All that said, good luck to the new, independent, SoA inspired lodge/forum!
"Ja kun minun kirkkauteni kulkee ohitse, asetan minä sinut kallion rotkoon ja peitän sinut kädelläni, kunnes olen kulkenut ohi.
Kun minä sitten siirrän pois käteni, näet sinä minun selkäpuoleni; mutta minun kasvojani ei voi kenkään katsoa."
Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Ah yes that "official" word. It was a kind of a leftover word from the original intro/info text written at Lodge Sephiroth site. I used similar kind of introductory text and manners as used in Lodge Salome blog site. In that site on the upper left corner reads "Salome, an Official Lodge of The Star of Azazel". There came that word "Official". Only thing "Official" about Lodge Sephiroth is that it's existence and it's ideals has been approved by Frater Nefastos, and many of his suggestions is and are being implemented to the Lodge/Forum. Still, i do apologize for the confusion. Lodge Sephiroth will work hard to be one of the validated lodges of Lodge Graal in the future. Thank you for making this clear for everyone Beshiira.

https://lodgesalome.com/
Aquila

Post by Aquila »

I hope the forum/lodge will have a great future ahead and you'll find the growth you are seeking! It's good to see people being active and trying new things.

Some recommendations for the future. You should not speak so much on behalf of Fra Nefastos or anyone else. I find it hard to believe that "everything regarding the lodge" has been approved by him. Everything means quite a lot after all. This kind of statements are misleading but they are also unnecessary. Founding an unofficial lodge is possible without any approvals and validations.

Good luck! I might join the forum some day when I have more time.
Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Aquila wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:52 pm I hope the forum/lodge will have a great future ahead and you'll find the growth you are seeking! It's good to see people being active and trying new things.

Some recommendations for the future. You should not speak so much on behalf of Fra Nefastos or anyone else. I find it hard to believe that "everything regarding the lodge" has been approved by him. Everything means quite a lot after all. This kind of statements are misleading but they are also unnecessary. Founding an unofficial lodge is possible without any approvals and validations.

I never said that "everything regarding the lodge" has been approved by him.(or at the very least i did not meant it like that). I said everything has been agreed upon in mutual understanding(aka the reason for this Lodge, what this Lodge stances for, and what benefits from additional forum might bring). On the other post i said it's existence and ideals has been approved aka the same thing as above worded differently. Sorry if my English sometimes causes a bit confusion. Still, i take your advice on mentioning other members to reduce such a confusions and misunderstandings, and i do apologize once again about that.
Aquila

Post by Aquila »

Seferoth wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:12 pm
Aquila wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:52 pm I hope the forum/lodge will have a great future ahead and you'll find the growth you are seeking! It's good to see people being active and trying new things.

I never said that "everything regarding the lodge" has been approved by him.(or at the very least i did not meant it like that). I said everything has been agreed upon in mutual understanding(aka the reason for this Lodge, what this Lodge stances for, and what benefits from additional forum might bring). On the other post i said it's existence and ideals has been approved aka the same thing as above worded differently. Sorry if my English sometimes causes a bit confusion. Still, i take your advice on mentioning other members to reduce such a confusions and misunderstandings, and i do apologize once again about that.
No problem, it's good to get these things clear. We all have to be careful with our words and not give wrong impressions. Hopefully things start going nicely on the new forum!