Lodge Sieidi has merged into Phanes

The Practice of The Star of Azazel
Aquila

Lodge Sieidi has merged into Phanes

Post by Aquila »

Due to changes in our lodge structures, Sieidi no longer works as a separate lodge. The work will be continued with more project oriented emphasis which allows me and other members to concentrate on the general international lodge work within Phanes (and/or other lodges) and not trying to maintain two international lodges simultaneously. The main interest in Sieidi was to organize retreats and write and discuss on themes closely related. Two retreats were organized and similar work will be continued annually but without the need to have a lodge structure around it. The blog will still remain and will be updated irregularly when other work permits.

I encourage those who were interested in joining Sieidi to consider membership in Phanes or other lodges depending whether you are interested in the international lodge work or something more local. The work on Sieidi's themes can be done in cooperation with members from any lodges of Star of Azazel in groups of interested members.
Nefastos

Re: Lodge Sieidi has merged into Phanes

Post by Nefastos »

Siedi still remains in the page of public lodges. Does it still remain in some form on its own or is this just a mistake?
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Aquila

Post by Aquila »

Nefastos wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 am Siedi still remains in the page of public lodges. Does it still remain in some form on its own or is this just a mistake?
Basically I have just waited if the previous members of the lodge have had something to reply to my latest emails. Before joining with Phanes members were expected to inform me if they wish to continue in the lodge and this timeframe was due the last day of March. The lodge is not working anymore but some practices will be continued as projects/cells. The page will be removed soon.
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Okay. Thank you for information, brother!
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"