YHWH, ENOCH, AZAZEL...

Questions directed to the Star of Azazel.
Mera
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:43 am

YHWH, ENOCH, AZAZEL...

Postby Mera » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:43 am

Do you think YHWH and AZAZEL are the same 'essences'? same identities?

YHWH and Azazel may well be the same essences exisiting on different dimensions?

Enoch means initiate or initiation, do you think perhaps Enoch is the bridge between YHWH and AZAZEL. by that I mean Enoch initates new seekers to recognise that YHWH and Azazel are same essences who sit on the right and left of the tree and it is perhaps the seeker who identifies the two as one, thus building the bridge between the two seeing them as one presence rather than two?


I am simply looking at this at this moment, I don't know if what I suggested is the case but I am sitting with the idea and seeking to understand such an extreme punishment bestowed on Azazel by YHWH casting him out into eternal darkness the way he did.

I have been feeling the term out YHWH and it feels like a sound identity to recognize, this is also what my guide told me that the term YHWH is a sound identity to recognize.

What I feel the term YHWH means is this, it is a sound sentence rather than a name. I do know our most natural way of communicating is by sound, thought and feelings..
so this is what it feels like..

Yah hoo wah it means..

Yah when making a reference in a sentence when address a visible or invisible collective/audience, in English Yah would mean 'O'. for example o son of men...would be like saying yah son of men. this is just an example.


Hoo is a term used when pointing someone out in a sentence as in saying 'is' when applying it in a sentence at pointing someone out, declaring an identity.

Wah means 'one'

Yah-hoo-wah means yah is one.

These words are spoken when pointing out the identity of the one God. YHWH is a sound identity that can only be recognised as the one god. which means he is only god if recognized as god and not everyone recognizes him as god.

According to Judaism YHWH is not the name of god but rather to be god or will be god.


This is not complete yet, I am still sitting with this at this moment in time with my calling. I wanted to put it to you all to get your feelings or thoughts if I may.

thank you. x
User avatar
Heith
Sodalis
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: YHWH, ENOCH, AZAZEL...

Postby Heith » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Mera wrote:Do you think YHWH and AZAZEL are the same 'essences'? same identities?
I am no expert on the matter, but based on what I have read I would have to say no, I do not think they are the same.
User avatar
Jiva
Frater
Posts: 515
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:13 am

Re: YHWH, ENOCH, AZAZEL...

Postby Jiva » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:19 pm

Mera wrote:Enoch means initiate or initiation, do you think perhaps Enoch is the bridge between YHWH and AZAZEL. by that I mean Enoch initates new seekers to recognise that YHWH and Azazel are same essences who sit on the right and left of the tree and it is perhaps the seeker who identifies the two as one, thus building the bridge between the two seeing them as one presence rather than two?
That's an interesting way to look at things. Related to this, Johannes Reuchlin – one of the first to introduce Renaissance Hermeticism and Kabbalah to Germany – interpreted YHVH and YHSVH (the tetragrammaton and pentagrammaton) as the unutterable name of god and the fulfilment of the holy scripture in the name of Jesus. Similarly, it's possible to interpret Azazel as the pentagrammaton to the tetragrammaton of Satan, although as far as I know there aren't any literal gematrial connotations.
'Oh Krishna, restless and overpowering, this mind is overwhelmingly strong; I think we might as easily gain control over the wind as over this.'
User avatar
Nefastos
Frater
Posts: 3434
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:05 am
Location: Helsinki

Re: YHWH, ENOCH, AZAZEL...

Postby Nefastos » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Jiva wrote:Related to this, Johannes Reuchlin – one of the first to introduce Renaissance Hermeticism and Kabbalah to Germany – interpreted YHVH and YHSVH (the tetragrammaton and pentagrammaton) as the unutterable name of god and the fulfilment of the holy scripture in the name of Jesus. Similarly, it's possible to interpret Azazel as the pentagrammaton to the tetragrammaton of Satan, although as far as I know there aren't any literal gematrial connotations.


Good point.

In the brotherhood's seal there are two "pentagrammatons" encircling the decagram (doube pentagram), intertwined:

ISHASTVAHN ~
I H S V H [=Christ] +
S A T A N [= ShTN + two alphas as the two hands, also depicted in alephs]

Another way to form the similar "decagrammaton" would be to use O Z A Z L (Azazel) as the latter, combining Reuchlin's IHSVH (or Yhsvh) with it, e.g.:

YOHZSAVZHL,
OYZHASZVLH,
&c.

What's happening here is, once again, the uniting of the Paths of Hands.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Mera
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:43 am

Re: YHWH, ENOCH, AZAZEL...

Postby Mera » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:00 pm

Heith wrote:I am no expert on the matter, but based on what I have read I would have to say no, I do not think they are the same.
Jiva wrote:That's an interesting way to look at things. Related to this, Johannes Reuchlin – one of the first to introduce Renaissance Hermeticism and Kabbalah to Germany – interpreted YHVH and YHSVH (the tetragrammaton and pentagrammaton) as the unutterable name of god and the fulfilment of the holy scripture in the name of Jesus. Similarly, it's possible to interpret Azazel as the pentagrammaton to the tetragrammaton of Satan, although as far as I know there aren't any literal gematrial connotations.
Nefastos wrote:Good point.

In the brotherhood's seal there are two "pentagrammatons" encircling the decagram (doube pentagram), intertwined:

ISHASTVAHN ~
I H S V H [=Christ] +
S A T A N [= ShTN + two alphas as the two hands, also depicted in alephs]

Another way to form the similar "decagrammaton" would be to use O Z A Z L (Azazel) as the latter, combining Reuchlin's IHSVH (or Yhsvh) with it, e.g.:

YOHZSAVZHL,
OYZHASZVLH,
&c.

What's happening here is, once again, the uniting of the Paths of Hands.[/color]

That’s so interesting, thank you for all your input, it confirms my feelings which is I am on the right track, thank you. I am also feeling there is another sound to the two equations which should connect the two sounds as complete.
obnoxion
Sodalis
Posts: 1771
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Re: YHWH, ENOCH, AZAZEL...

Postby obnoxion » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:20 am

You would probably be interested in Andrei A. Orlov’s “Dark Mirrors: Azazel and Satanael in Early Jewish Demonology” (SUNY Press). In this book Orlov demonstrates that in the apocryphal Apocalypse of Abraham, Azazel and Tetragrammaton share quite exactly every attribute, including the Kavod, which is a particularly divine attribute. So, though I definitely wouldn’t say anything like “same identity in different dimensions”, I think it is justified to speak of shared supernal essence.

While on the subject, I really believe that any serious LHP/gentile kabbalist eventually comes to a point, where he must make a personal peace with the Tetragrammaton. It is understandable that one would prefer any other mighty devil, but there really isn’t a single gate in Kabbalah with any other keeper. I’m talking about an esoteric peace, without which the Tree of Life tends to become a circus mirror where one can see any flattering or monstrous thing at the whim of the moment.
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest