Where to Start?

Questions directed to the Star of Azazel.
wayfareangel

Re: Where to Start?

Post by wayfareangel »

Thank you for making that new thread, it really cleared things right up.
Time for one more daring dream.
Sebomai

Post by Sebomai »

I went through the process fra. Nefastos describes not too long ago and even with my letter coming from the States to Finland, the process was very quick for me.
Mera

Post by Mera »

wayfareangel wrote:I'm actually all ready having interesting thoughts that hadn't occurred to me before. For example, the idea of someone else being able to pay for your sins, if such things exist, is ludicrous. One cannot gain atonement externally.
Hi Kara
Can you expand on this thought, why is it ludicrous?

History is quite specific; albeit a lot of it is disinformation but still all religion depicts the same stance on Azazel.
wayfareangel

Post by wayfareangel »

Well, forgiveness, and thus atonement, is not something that can be granted. Others can forgive you, and this can be key in alleviating guilt, but ultimately you decide when you are forgiven, and what it takes. In fact, the entire act of committing mistakes and learning from them is a personal act. It's a journey. What is gained by someone else paying for your mistakes, your sins? How can we be expected to pay for the mistakes of others?

Honestly, I hear about the goat being sent to wander in the desert to pay for others sins, and all I want to do is save the goat. Sending a creature that is dependent upon you to die of exposure and hunger, and thirst seems more like a sin. It breaks my heart. I know times were different then, but I want to pay for my own sins, and I don't like the idea of Azazel being punished for wanting to teach us, though I like his story better. I just can't help but think how... lonely it must be. But I think the Azazel story is a bit different from a story like Jesus's. Then again, I agree with the idea of Original Sin even less.

Long story short, I do not believe that sins are transferable. We decide, in the long run, when we have atoned.

But then again, I am an extremely empathetic and introspective creature, so this is just how I think.
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

wayfareangel wrote:Long story short, I do not believe that sins are transferable. We decide, in the long run, when we have atoned.

Your view is definitely in line with the philosophy of SoA. Although the vicarious atonement (be its central figure a Christ or an Azazel) is very interesting myth to be pondered in the light of occult symbolism & even psychology, it really can't be taken literally.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
wayfareangel

Post by wayfareangel »

I wholeheartedly agree, now that it's occurred to me. It still seems like a very lonely thing. I think it's easier for me to see is from the psychological side, thus that's what I focus on. May I ask for someone's take on the occult side for a point of reference?
Mera

Post by Mera »

Hi Kara

Sorry for the delyaed reply, my children have kept me busy for the last few days. I really like what you said, it resonates with me very much.

Regarding Azazel being the one atonement, shadow messiah I see that to be very real between the equation of right and left balance. I like what you said because it very much applies and like you I do not wish for anyone to take responsibility for my pain, or my sins. We all have free will and we are grown up enough to understand that we take accountability for our own choices and acts.

It was a different times back then and different existence.

I had a dream once of Eve and the serpent Earth fire dragon by a tree in a forest, he said to her

"From sweetness to sourness then back to your dance you shall be"

Then I saw his voice rise like mist and take shape as Earth father, than I saw him embody a hooded night. He said this is the creator.

Weeks later I had another dream about Azazel I saw him as the hooded night. Creator in the shadows who carries the sins. I saw him as the father and I recognise Jesus as his son. Sorry I am drifting off, I just think we are experiencing creation, the equation between right and left. One of my guides said to me that returning to the dance is when we join the bridge between the spirit world and the physical world, after the joining of the bridge we do the crossing and become one with spirit. I think this where we are in terms of experiencing the equation between right and left. In terms of Azazel and the one atonement, I have a deep feeling based on how I felt him is that it's very much real. It's like you said it was different world back then.

Oh yes before I forget, you mentioned the name Loki, I was told by my guide, that Loki has had a female aspect of him incarnate to learn about the mother equation to complete his understanding of the equation,his/ her name is Suxy or Suzy. I don't know why but I felt to share this with you.
wayfareangel

Post by wayfareangel »

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I haven't been well.

I in turn has a dream where Loki showed up and told me to pass along what you said to a friend of mine who has a strong affinity with him. Generally when Loki shows up in my dreams, it's important. A lot of the time he shows up in my dreams to relieve my pain for a little while, and it's never failed, so I'm guessing it was important I pass this along.

I think the story of Azazel works better from an angle of self-sacrifice, that some things are worth it. It makes more sense to me that way than as a scape goat. He likely knew he was going to be cast out of heaven, but... I don't know, I sort of feel like any action of teaching is done out of love. Maybe he loved us too much not to teach us how to defend ourselves, and the joy and ritual of painting yourself. It sort of balances out, that lesson. Destruction and creation.
Mera

Post by Mera »

Hi Kara

Thank you for your thoughts on this, sorry I haven't returned sooner been really busy with the journey of life. X