Pillars: The Scalding of Sapientia

Discussion on literature other than by the Star of Azazel.
Frater Setesh

Pillars: The Scalding of Sapientia

Post by Frater Setesh »

Has anyone read this recent Luciferian anthology release by Anathema Publishing?
FYI it has a great article in it written by Frater Johannes Nefastos. Check it out if you like

The link is here: https://www.anathemapublishing.com/pill ... -sapientia
Ormr

Re: Pillars: The Scalding of Sapientia

Post by Ormr »

I acquired this volume recently, it is absolutely beautiful. I have only read a few of the excerpts so far, the ones by Craig Williams and frater Nefastos, but I've thoroughly enjoyed it so far

Anathema always does a magnificent job with these printings.
-- O
Frater Setesh

Post by Frater Setesh »

Ormr wrote:I acquired this volume recently, it is absolutely beautiful. I have only read a few of the excerpts so far, the ones by Craig Williams and frater Nefastos, but I've thoroughly enjoyed it so far

Anathema always does a magnificent job with these printings.
Yeah I agree. I really enjoy this work. This is my first time buying a book from Anathema Publishing but I will definitely be buying more of their work in the future for sure.
LoopGodel

Post by LoopGodel »

I recently read a podcast interview with one of the guys involved on the business side - very interesting. The books look beautiful. As Nefastos correctly points out though, beautifully produced books are all fine and well, but it's the contents that matters the most. I would very much like to get hold of this particular collection.