Akira "1988"

Discussion on literature other than by the Star of Azazel.
gryning

Akira "1988"

Post by gryning »

A anime and manga that has always been a companion to me is Akira.

For those who havent taken the time to see it,
The plot is about a group of youngsters in a viker tant, who are living in the edge of a somewhat dark, broken and rebuilt Tokyo, after a nuclear explosion in World war III.

Tetsuo Shima, a member of the gang, encounters a child esper and thereafter awakens psychic powers in him. This draws the attention of a secret goverment that thereafter tries to awake more of his power, something who everyone have, but some people more, like Tetsuo.

In the end Akiras powers is awaken and Tetsuo is starting to get more and more aggresive, unable to control himself. Finnaly he dissolves into chans or death. Breaking through, still existing. Becoming his own completion, after death.

" -I am Tetsuo"

Does anyone else, experience this manga/anime have any simulatorers to satanism? Correct me if im wrong.

In a way going in to the state of all/nothing and still having a part of his individuality in this transformation, draws me to chaos and qliphoth, but also to Satanism, because some part is still there, strong.

The part of breaking lose to being his own after his physical death woke this question.
“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..” - Milton, Paradise Lost