Argarizim: The Fall of Lucifer

Discussion on books, journals and articles by the Star of Azazel.
Nefastos

Argarizim: The Fall of Lucifer

Post by Nefastos »

As I already mentioned in another post that I got my personal copy of Argarizim: The Fall of Lucifer in July 7, which was a very good day for such a landmark of the SoA literature to arrive, in our tenth anniversary. The summer of founding the Star of Azazel was also the one when I first wrote the book in question.

It will be most interesting to see how the Satanic/occul scene will react to this book, since it was written mostly for the theosophical audience in mind - the readers who, to this date, have apparently made every effort to remain unfamiliar with the said book. At the same time Argarizim's yet untranslated first part (Commentary on the Sermont on the Mount) was on the other hand written for Satanists, to present the "esoteric school of Jesus" in a language that would be understandable and thought-provoking for those treading on the Left Hand Path. So, up this date at least, the process of "uniting the paths of hands" - as it comes to the groups that were already in existence pre-SoA - have been success on one hand (LHP has seen more positive sides of the RHP) and failure on the other (RHP has remained mostly hostile towards the ideas of the LHP).

I would be happy to hear about your thoughts about the book, and try to answer any questions it might provoke.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Circaeon

Re: Argarizim: The Fall of Lucifer

Post by Circaeon »

I reserved a copy from Ixaxaar which I will purchase in a couple of days. Since I was so impressed by Fosforos it was not an option to let this book pass me by. I very much look forward to reading its content and I will post a brief review once I have finished it. A student of religion myself, I found this subject particulary appealing. I am quite sure that some of our conclusions on the esoterical nature of Jesus will coincide.

I was, by the way, blocked from a user on Instagram for expressing my intense interest for this publication. You appearently have a rumour of being a 'Jesus-lover' among certain hardcore-superduper-satanic Black Metal-fans in Tampere. ;)

Puh-raise the Lo-ard!
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Circaeon wrote:A student of religion myself, I found this subject particulary appealing. I am quite sure that some of our conclusions on the esoterical nature of Jesus will coincide.

I would be happy to hear about the similarities & differences later, when you have read the book. In this part of Argarizim (The Fall of Lucifer) there is, however, not so much about Christ; it was its sister book (The Commentary on the Sermon on the Mount) that dealt with the subject more thoroughly. This second – originally actually first – part I am still rewriting, so it will not be available in English for some time.

Circaeon wrote:I was, by the way, blocked from a user on Instagram for expressing my intense interest for this publication. You appearently have a rumour of being a 'Jesus-lover' among certain hardcore-superduper-satanic Black Metal-fans in Tampere.

No doubt you are losing some brilliant friends there. By the way, Tampere is only our postal centre.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Heith

Post by Heith »

Circaeon wrote:
I was, by the way, blocked from a user on Instagram for expressing my intense interest for this publication. You appearently have a rumour of being a 'Jesus-lover' among certain hardcore-superduper-satanic Black Metal-fans in Tampere. ;)

Puh-raise the Lo-ard!
This made me chuckle :D
Circaeon

Post by Circaeon »

[quote="Heith"]

This made me chuckle :D[/quote]

I can tell you that I chuckled just as much when this Arno Breker of a satanist blocked me and referred to Johannes as a 'Jesus-lover'. The small joys of life, you know. =)
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

Nefastos wrote:This second – originally actually first – part I am still rewriting ——
I've been meaning to ask about this, glad to hear it's coming.
Godspeed!
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Smaragd wrote:I've been meaning to ask about this, glad to hear it's coming. Godspeed!

Thank you brother! The first alpha version is now ready (sans the epilogue chapter), but since I have half a dozen book projects on the table at the same time, plus other work in the brotherhood & my PhD studies, this will take awhile to come out even in Finnish.
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

There's no point hurrying, besides there's no fear one would run out of books to read. Still, I value your works quite dear.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
Polyhymnia

Post by Polyhymnia »

"Hard and heavy is the life for a man who wants to do what is right, but the more he tries and presses on, the deeper into his essence that power seeps, becoming the shaper of the bodies and their true voice. As the everyday man often accumulates fuel for his coming purgatory, likewise the neophyte burns it away. He receives the heaviness and suffering, understanding how they are bound to law, and learning to see that everyone is given that and only that which helps him to see and what he has made for himself- no more, no heavier than the soul can carry, of what it can learn, if so chosen. If one dares to life up his eyes and behold Satan eye to eye, he will see beyond the cosmic night and ceaseless death the imperishable truth, which means the perfect joy." -Argarizim p. 18-19

If I may share a little about my experience with Argarizim so far. I took a trip this past week to Norway for a festival and brought Argarizim to start on the plane. I came to this passage somewhere between Bergen and Paris, 35000 feet in the air, and on a full plane I started weeping. It was so powerful, and such a revelation. I enjoyed myself very much the entire week surrounded by music and festivities, but this experience on the plane was one of the most intense I had. I'm very touched to be able to read such tremendously beautiful words.

Glad to be back on home soil and back to routine. I see I have alot of catching up to do in the forums, and for this I'm also grateful. I can't wait to discuss Argarizim further as I delve deeper.
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Aquila

Post by Aquila »

Polyhymnia wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:50 pm
"Hard and heavy is the life for a man who wants to do what is right, but the more he tries and presses on, the deeper into his essence that power seeps, becoming the shaper of the bodies and their true voice. As the everyday man often accumulates fuel for his coming purgatory, likewise the neophyte burns it away. He receives the heaviness and suffering, understanding how they are bound to law, and learning to see that everyone is given that and only that which helps him to see and what he has made for himself- no more, no heavier than the soul can carry, of what it can learn, if so chosen. If one dares to life up his eyes and behold Satan eye to eye, he will see beyond the cosmic night and ceaseless death the imperishable truth, which means the perfect joy." -Argarizim p. 18-19

If I may share a little about my experience with Argarizim so far. I took a trip this past week to Norway for a festival and brought Argarizim to start on the plane. I came to this passage somewhere between Bergen and Paris, 35000 feet in the air, and on a full plane I started weeping. It was so powerful, and such a revelation. I enjoyed myself very much the entire week surrounded by music and festivities, but this experience on the plane was one of the most intense I had. I'm very touched to be able to read such tremendously beautiful words.

Glad to be back on home soil and back to routine. I see I have alot of catching up to do in the forums, and for this I'm also grateful. I can't wait to discuss Argarizim further as I delve deeper.
Good quote and very uplifting though it also describes the neophyte's path in somewhat dark manner. I've said it before but Argarizim: The Fall of Lucifer is probably my personal favorite among Fra Nefastos' books or at least holds special kind of personal importance as it was the first book that really lightened the path that I was looking for back then. I return to the book again and again and it always gives me something new, much like all the other books by Nefastos as well :) Would be nice to take part in discussions about this book as we often concentrate on the non-SoA books much more.