Argarizim: The Fall of Lucifer

Discussion on books, journals and articles by the Star of Azazel.
Polyhymnia

Re: Argarizim: The Fall of Lucifer

Post by Polyhymnia »

Aquila wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:19 pm Good quote and very uplifting though it also describes the neophyte's path in somewhat dark manner. I've said it before but Argarizim: The Fall of Lucifer is probably my personal favorite among Fra Nefastos' books or at least holds special kind of personal importance as it was the first book that really lightened the path that I was looking for back then. I return to the book again and again and it always gives me something new, much like all the other books by Nefastos as well :) Would be nice to take part in discussions about this book as we often concentrate on the non-SoA books much more.
Somewhat dark, yes, but I definitely found it to be much more uplifting than dark. I don't know how many times in life my heart has felt so heavy, as though it might fall out of my body and shatter into millions of pieces, and a quiet voice inside me would say, "I will never give you more than you can handle. Peace, child. Peace." So reading that passage just reinforced that inner voice that has been with me all these years. It was definitely one of those Eureka! moments for me. I'm excited to see you still find something new each time you read through it. How wonderful.
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran