Unseen Fire - writings by members of SoA

Discussion on books, journals and articles by the Star of Azazel.
Heith

Unseen Fire - writings by members of SoA

Post by Heith »

Dear all,

As the editing work is near finished, I would like to announce it officially that The Star of Azazel will release our first ever annual publication in English (as previously we've only done so in Finnish). Estimated time of release is summer 2015. Writings by various members of the brotherhood.

More details of the magazine & the exact release date when these are solid. The magazine will be available via Viides Askel, as well as Star of Azazel- also these details will be given at a later date.

Editor in chief,
Soror Heith
RaktaZoci

Re: Unseen Fire - writings by members of SoA

Post by RaktaZoci »

Looking forwards to this immensely! :)
die Eule der Minerva beginnt erst mit der einbrechenden Dämmerung ihren Flug.
-Hegel
Heith

Post by Heith »

UNSEEN FIRE I :
Writings by Members of the Star of Azazel

UNSEEN FIRE, the Star of Azazel’s first annual publication in English, introduces a variety of articles by members of the fraternity.

Articles included:

Fra Nefastos
Rosary of Azazel

Fra Nefastos
Opening of the Gates

Fra obnoxion
Aspects of Azazel

Fra Jiva
A Comparison Between the Theosophic Septenary and Old Norse Metaphysics

Fra Kenazis
Suffering - The Gift of Satan; Perspectives of Suffering

Fra Sebomai
Devotion to Satan

Fra Sebomai
Devotion to Lucifer

Fra Sebomai
Devotion to Azazel

All of the articles in UNSEEN FIRE I are previously unpublished material. The illustrations have been specifically created for these texts by artists and members of the fraternity working alongside the authors for the best possible meeting of text and visual art. The publication includes 12 full-page illustrations as well as several smaller images.

Art from:
Vesa-Antti Puumalainen, Anna Cecilia Schmidt, Veera Pitkänen and fraters Benemal, Nox and Profundus.

Publishing date : July 6th 2015

127 pages, thick scarlet covers
Limited edition of 370, each hand - numbered

PRICE 20 € + shipping worldwide (Payment via Paypal)

Please write your order or wholesale inquiries to mail@viidesaskel.fi
The publication is also available via Viides Askel (http://www.viidesaskel.fi)

Heith

Post by Heith »

Added photographs to the previous post.
Sebomai

Post by Sebomai »

Sor Heith, thank you to you for all the work you've done to make this a reality. It looks like a splendid, first-class publication, one that I am deeply honored to be attached to, in my way.
Tulihenki

Post by Tulihenki »

Absolutely beautiful Work! Really waiting all of your writings.
Heith

Post by Heith »

Sebomai wrote:Sor Heith, thank you to you for all the work you've done to make this a reality. It looks like a splendid, first-class publication, one that I am deeply honored to be attached to, in my way.
Oh, it arrived already? Splendid.

Thanks for the kind words both of ye, now let's see how you'll find the content.
Tulihenki

Post by Tulihenki »

Thrilled to see that Sebomai has written three texts to that book/magazine. ''My Banner Over His Love'' is one my favourite spiritual commentaries, so there are little bit expectations. :)
RaktaZoci

Post by RaktaZoci »

A little bit of a personal perspective: I've read through frater Obnoxion's and Nefastos' latter article and have found them extremely interesting.

To speak of the former, I'm not that much into Kabbalah or gematria, but despite that the text was very thought provoking and gave me lots of new information concerning the myth of Azazel. On Nefastos' article, I was looking forwards to it in advance, since it brings together the elements of his other texts, such as Fohat and The Demons' Cube. Got a new perspective to the respective first digits of Pi, once again, even though the lock and the turning didn't quite open up (pun intended) to me yet.

As a quick note: My intention is not to look down on the other writers and I'll post my thoughts on their articles as well, as soon as I've read them. Nefastos' article was the first I read, because of my interest in its topic and Obnoxion's just happened to be the first one in the mag, so it was a logical choice to follow. So, more perspective to come later..

PS. Love the design!
die Eule der Minerva beginnt erst mit der einbrechenden Dämmerung ihren Flug.
-Hegel
Sebomai

Post by Sebomai »

Oops, sorry, Sor. Heith. I was just referring to the beautiful pictures! I haven't received my copy yet, though I am most eager! I want the new rosary instructions!

And Tulihenki... Oh gosh, I'm deeply honored and humbled and also terribly afraid that I've bungled it all! I lack confidence in my writing, despite having nonfiction, fiction, and poetry published all over the place. But thank you and hopefully you get something of value from them!

Writer's brain when writing: I. Am. A. Genius.

Writer's brain after writing: I'm terrible. This is the worst tripe garbage ever written!

That is true at least for all the American writers I know.