Plans for forthcoming publications

Discussion on books, journals and articles by the Star of Azazel.
Nefastos

Plans for forthcoming publications

Post by Nefastos »

Originally it was planned to publish ARGARIZIM: THE FALL OF LUCIFER quite soon after the Catechism of Lucifer, which was meant to be published after Fosforos. Now it seems that Argarizim must wait for some time, although I'm hopeful that that time is not very long.

The Fall of Lucifer (being the second part of Argarizim, which first part is a commentary of the Sermon of the Mount) is a final book in a cycle that was begun with Fosforos. Like this:

- Fosforos
- The Left Hand Path: on anticosmic idealism of annihilation
- The Catechism of Lucifer
- Magna Mater & The Gospel of Saturn: two books on the vivification/mortification sides of occultism
- Of Doing His Work In The World: on the need of seeking of equilibrium in outer working
- The Fall of Lucifer (Argarizim II): where the two paths of mortification and vivification meet

The last book of the said cycle is very important, as it can be seen the pinnacle of that philosophical & occult process. Also, it should be much easier both to translate and to read than the more evasive Fosforos & Catechism.

Just wanted to let you know. Tell us if you have any questions or suggestions.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Setheh

Re: Plans for forthcoming publications

Post by Setheh »

Greetings!

I have a questin and it is very simple - which one of the forthcoming Grimoires of yours will be published, when and where?
Mysterium Serpentiam
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Setheh wrote:I have a questin and it is very simple - which one of the forthcoming Grimoires of yours will be published, when and where?

An enlightened guess:

Argarizim (Part II: The Fall of Lucifer), by Ixaxaar in 2014.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Setheh

Post by Setheh »

Hello,

Thank you very much for you answer, I will look forward to obtain this Grimoire while being glad to know that it is coming soon and for the possibility to explore further the SOA essence and to work with it regularely.

Greetings.
Mysterium Serpentiam
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Glad to hear that!
Setheh wrote:I will look forward to obtain this Grimoire while being glad to know that it is coming soon

It will take some time. If my guess proves to be correct, the publication in English must be at the latter half of next year. It is much easier process of translation we had to do with Fosforos, but it will take a little time nevertheless.

The good news are, it seems I will get some great artwork to include in that publication.
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Nefastos wrote:If my guess proves to be correct, the publication in English must be at the latter half of next year. It is much easier process of translation we had to do with Fosforos, but it will take a little time nevertheless.

The good news are, it seems I will get some great artwork to include in that publication.

Both guesses proved to be incorrect. The said great artwork by Veera Pitkänen will be included in the Finnish version of Argarizim, but not in the English one.

The Finnish version will be published by Viides Askel this summer. The English one will be published by Ixaxaar the next spring.
Silvaeon

Post by Silvaeon »

Nefastos wrote:
The Fall of Lucifer (being the second part of Argarizim, which first part is a commentary of the Sermon of the Mount) is a final book in a cycle that was begun with Fosforos.

- The Left Hand Path: on anticosmic idealism of annihilation
- Magna Mater & The Gospel of Saturn: two books on the vivification/mortification sides of occultism
- Of Doing His Work In The World: on the need of seeking of equilibrium.
Greetings,

It seems like it is an exciting time for the Star of Azazel, with the 2nd Engish Edition of Fosforos as well as Argarizim being translated and released soon. My question is, are there any plans to have the above quoted texts translated and released? Being a cycle I hope to be able to read all of these works without any missing pieces.

I've noticed that Argarizim gets referred to as parts I and II as well - is the forthcoming relese just part II, and if so, are there plans to make part I available anywhere?

Thsnk you for your time, and for your writing
InSaNeO

Post by InSaNeO »

Nefastos wrote:
Nefastos wrote:If my guess proves to be correct, the publication in English must be at the latter half of next year. It is much easier process of translation we had to do with Fosforos, but it will take a little time nevertheless.

Both guesses proved to be incorrect. The said great artwork by Veera Pitkänen will be included in the Finnish version of Argarizim, but not in the English one.

The Finnish version will be published by Viides Askel this summer. The English one will be published by Ixaxaar the next spring.
I've managed to get my hands on the catcheism of lucifer and Unseen fire vol 1 and must say they are some of my favorite grimoires in my collection, I'm really looking forward to getting the second edition of FosForos, I have pre ordered Fosforos and Argarizim from Ixaxaar and am really looking forward to more publications in English of SOA, as I am really enjoying them and have been sharing the texts with some close friends of mine, we all wish to see more and are happy to hear and see that more of these Finnish writings will be available to us in the USA, thanks for your devotion SOA it has not gone unnoticed
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

ShieldAnvil wrote:My question is, are there any plans to have the above quoted texts translated and released?

At the time, no. There are two books of mine of which the alpha translation is ready or almost ready, and which thus will most likely be published next: Writings on Magic and The Seven Aspects of Satan. Both of these are later & more comprehensive wholes than the texts mentioned above (which were pre-SoA).

ShieldAnvil wrote:I've noticed that Argarizim gets referred to as parts I and II as well - is the forthcoming relese just part II, and if so, are there plans to make part I available anywhere?

The original Argarizim consisted of two individual but linked parts, 144 pages per book, written in 2006:

-- Argarizim I: The Commentary on the Sermon on the Mount
-- Argarizim II: The Fall of Lucifer

Of these, the first was never actually published outside of the small amount of personal bindings (50 copies). The second part was published by Ixaxaar in 2007.

The both new Argarizim books, Finnish (2015) and English (2016), are the new edited version of the "part II", The Fall of Lucifer.

So no, the original "part I" is not going to be published in any near future. Rather than publishing it as it were, I am writing it completely anew. It will be published under a different name first in Finnish, and hopefully later in English.

ShieldAnvil wrote:Thsnk you for your time, and for your writing

Thank you for your interest, and sorry about the delay in answering!
Silvaeon

Post by Silvaeon »

The information is appreciated!
I've received my copy of Argarizim and can tell there will be some time well spent going through it over the coming months.
I'm greatly looking forward to all future works as well.