Plans for forthcoming publications

Discussion on books, journals and articles by the Star of Azazel.
Vavrinec

Re: Plans for forthcoming publications

Post by Vavrinec »

A 2nd edition Fosforos was published, which was the one I recently bought through Ixaaxar. Any plans for 2nd editions of your other books Mr. Nefastos? If so, could you put me on email list so I can get notified of their publications? Your works have been the best ones I have read on intellectual Satanism & LHP Gnosis. Thank you for being such a talented & intelligent philosopher.
Nefastos

Re: Plans for forthcoming publications

Post by Nefastos »

Vavrinec wrote:Any plans for 2nd editions of your other books Mr. Nefastos?

Not yet (in English).

Right now it's a terrible mess what will be published next and when exactly. In the English side there are already two new books in the line, already translated, but I have no idea when the actual editing can be done. (The translations are not mine, so I have no idea how much work is needed with them.) Not including these, there are right now seven (!) books on my table in the process of making or editing, not including the doctoral thesis that I will hopefully start working with in the next months.

Vavrinec wrote:Your works have been the best ones I have read on intellectual Satanism & LHP Gnosis. Thank you for being such a talented & intelligent philosopher.

Many thanks for you kind words, Vavrinec!
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"